Back to Ireland

Belfast meet & greet

Jump to newest

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hi folks

Sexy Specs has agreed to host a meet in Belfast

It will be held on Friday 29th November in Belfast at a venue to be revealed to the invited guests.

There will be music and drinks!!!!

If you wish to join us please message me with your Email address and we will get back to you.

Jazsins xx oo

keep swinging!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Done

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Hoping to do a tour of the north

over a year ago

Does it have to be by email? I shall need to set one up lol

over a year ago

Sounds good to me

over a year ago

Whoo hoo !!! Come on all u sexy peeps get messaging !!!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

as a well known anti social bugger i would like to go to this

over a year ago

"as a well known anti social bugger i would like to go to this "
. Couldn't leave u out willy

over a year ago

Hi I've never been to one , how does it work !?

over a year ago

Sexy specs can I come ? Be a first for me

over a year ago

U email ur address ur jaz and then when we get final numbers u will get an email to confirm if u get an invite ... We have to balance the amount of cpls and singles we invite if u know wat I mean x

over a year ago

Yeah that's ok I can see where your coming from, but hopefully u will give me the chance to go as new x

over a year ago

"Yeah that's ok I can see where your coming from, but hopefully u will give me the chance to go as new x"
. I hear ya!

over a year ago

Peeps anyone that wants to go to this m&g can u please message me with ur email address and a mobile number plz! Xx

over a year ago

The meet I decide I fancy going to the two hours later I get an invite to a wedding the following morning just my luck, I'll keep an eye out for the next one, have a good one folks

over a year ago

"The meet I decide I fancy going to the two hours later I get an invite to a wedding the following morning just my luck, I'll keep an eye out for the next one, have a good one folks "
. Awww no worries enjoy x

over a year ago

Woohoo

Looking forward to this!

over a year ago

"Peeps anyone that wants to go to this m&g can u please message me with ur email address and a mobile number plz! Xx"

Thought we were messaging Jaz? You can't send to you as you've blocked males. Xxxx I've sent my details to jaz this morning.

over a year ago

"Peeps anyone that wants to go to this m&g can u please message me with ur email address and a mobile number plz! Xx

Thought we were messaging Jaz? You can't send to you as you've blocked males. Xxxx I've sent my details to jaz this morning."

. Me or jaz!! And good thinking batman I will remove the block lol x

over a year ago

"The meet I decide I fancy going to the two hours later I get an invite to a wedding the following morning just my luck, I'll keep an eye out for the next one, have a good one folks . Awww no worries enjoy x"
thanks x

over a year ago

"Woohoo

Looking forward to this!

"

. ??

over a year ago

Sorry that wAs supposed to be

over a year ago

cant make this one , hope ye have a fabulous night folks xx

over a year ago

" cant make this one , hope ye have a fabulous night folks xx"
. Awww

over a year ago

Yippeeee at last one in belfast well done jaz and specs x

over a year ago

"Yippeeee at last one in belfast well done jaz and specs x "
. Lol shall I put u down ? Xxx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Yippeeee at last one in belfast well done jaz and specs x . Lol shall I put u down ? Xxx"

Jesus! That's a bit extreme

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Apologies for the hijack! I'm gone again!

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

cant wait

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

cant wait for a "slo" set lol

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

"cant wait for a "slo" set lol "

pmsl

over a year ago

Oooh first time up north! Count me in

over a year ago

Omg this is shaping up nicely!!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

count me in too any ideas on what hotel to book ??

over a year ago

oooh I think we needa go to this 1

over a year ago

New to this but count me in !! Any ladies or couples wana show me the ropes get in touch lol

over a year ago

"oooh I think we needa go to this 1 "

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

hi folks

Thanks so far for all your interest.

Remember to include your email address

or mobile to either Specs or me

over a year ago

Yes sexy specs count me in have sent you mail

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

you will be missed

over a year ago

Is it going to be in a private room.

or just meet in a bar club.

over a year ago

sounds interesting, will there be alcohol and other such sexual inhibitor-blockers available?

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hi folks

It is a private room at a central location in Belfast.

Alcohol can be bought, dancing is optional! (lol) Any hotel in the Cathedral or City Centre quarters is a 5-10 minute walk away.

over a year ago

I'd love to attend this

over a year ago

"sounds interesting, will there be alcohol and other such sexual inhibitor-blockers available?"

over a year ago

Can i get my name on that list

over a year ago

Has fingers crossed

over a year ago

"Has fingers crossed "

over a year ago

I'm well up for this

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

WOW!!!!!

Thanks everyone for making Specs and I aware of your interest.

Its hotting up and looking like a great night. With so many people interested in attending.

Surprise, surprise there is enough interest from single guys to make this the gayest night ever at a swinging meet LOL

So single guys - here are the rules

1. Dont post your interest in attending anymore, unless you are well verified by the host couples or organisers

2. If you have posted your interest make sure you have given your email address by the 25th October to either Sexy Specs or me.

3. There will be 2 spots available to men with little or no verifications. (We want to help the newbies)

4. The other spots will be given to men that are well verified at other meets with couples and ladies attending the party.

5. There will be a draw made for the men complying with the rules and they will receive an invite.

6. Any men not receiving an invite can go on the reserve list, but must be prepared to make the party at short notice. Please let us know as soon as you can if this is your desire.

Apologies in advance to any of the guys that dont make it this time. Trust me I know how you feel, but if this night works well there will be others and your chance will come

Keep Swinging

over a year ago

"WOW!!!!!

Its hotting up and looking like a great night. With so many people interested in attending.

Surprise, surprise there is enough interest from single guys to make this the gayest night ever at a swinging meet LOL

1. Dont post your interest in attending anymore, unless you are well verified by the host couples or organisers

2. If you have posted your interest make sure you have given your email address by the 25th October to either Sexy Specs or me.

3. There will be 2 spots available to men with little or no verifications. (We want to help the newbies)

4. The other spots will be given to men that are well verified at other meets with couples and ladies attending the party.

5. There will be a draw made for the men complying with the rules and they will receive an invite.

6. Any men not receiving an invite can go on the reserve list, but must be prepared to make the party at short notice. Please let us know as soon as you can if this is your desire.

Apologies in advance to any of the guys that dont make it this time. Trust me I know how you feel, but if this night works well there will be others and your chance will come

Keep Swinging "

. Well said jaz xx

over a year ago

I understand the rules for single men attending. Think I will give this a miss now I would rather be invited for who I am and not who I know or have meet. Never mind the x factor we got the fabfactor. Now you judges be nice lol

Still hope you all have a fantastic night

over a year ago

sounds good jaz, we value our privacy highly so good to hear you are vetting people thoroughly, nice touch too giving newbies a chance

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I understand the rules for single men attending. Think I will give this a miss now I would rather be invited for who I am and not who I know or have meet. Never mind the x factor we got the fabfactor. Now you judges be nice lol

Still hope you all have a fantastic night

"

Sorry you no longer wish to attend, and regret you feel that but I think you have the wrong end of the stick.

It is precisely why we take the root of being known to someone so they can vouch for who you are.

There have been too many on the site that are not who they say they are and/or have caused trouble in the past. As such, we are following the advise offered by experienced party hosts that this process reduces risk of stupidity and confrontation specially in an alcohol fueled environment.

This is the first at this location and if everyone is a winner, including the venue, there will be more! This would benefit everyone on the site all round

simply put we have more men wanting to go than the venue can hold in total.

So the least bias way to select the attendees is by a draw out of a hat.

Keep Swinging

xxxxxx

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"WOW!!!!!

Keep Swinging "

Its good to see the rules jaz and good to plan things well

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

when will you be drawing the single guy list up ? just so hotels can be booked etc ?

By *ony and shaz for funCouple
over a year ago

omagh

"I understand the rules for single men attending.(/quote)

It is precisely why we take the root of being known to someone so they can vouch for who you are.

There have been too many on the site that are not who they say they are and/or have caused trouble in the past. As such, we are following the advise offered by experienced party hosts that this process reduces risk of stupidity and confrontation specially in an alcohol fueled environment.

"

We like the way this is being done .. We would say though that its not just single guys that can and have caused diificulties on her and in other places too least said probly for the best though

We would love to come along to the M&G

It would be great to meet others We would be going with friends from here If all goes well

Shaz xxx

over a year ago

We like the way this is being done .. We would say though that its not just single guys that can and have caused diificulties on her and in other places too least said probly for the best though

It would be great to meet others We would be going with friends from here If all goes well

Shaz xxx"

. Hi if you'd like to put ur name down can mail me pls with ur details x

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Shaz xxx"

Thanks Shaz

I agree with your sentiments problems can be caused by all sorts of people.

At the moment it is only the single guys that are over subscribed for invites.

Jaz

over a year ago

I understand the rules. However feel a bit saddened now. Again fab seems to turn quite cliquey. It's like being told you aren't getting a job because you haven't experience. How can you get experience if you can't get a job. Even though you could be qualified. I am a good fun person to be around. I have a very outgoing personality and get on with people from all walks of life. I am a responsible drinker and I know people would enjoy my company. A true gent and traditionally chivalrous.

If I recieve an invite I will be very pleased. If not I do hope I maybe lucky enough to next time. I'll thank you in advance for your consideration folks.

I never win on the lottery so I don't hold much hope now to be honest lol

over a year ago

"I understand the rules. However feel a bit saddened now. Again fab seems to turn quite cliquey. It's like being told you aren't getting a job because you haven't experience. How can you get experience if you can't get a job. Even though you could be qualified. I am a good fun person to be around. I have a very outgoing personality and get on with people from all walks of life. I am a responsible drinker and I know people would enjoy my company. A true gent and traditionally chivalrous.

If I recieve an invite I will be very pleased. If not I do hope I maybe lucky enough to next time. I'll thank you in advance for your consideration folks.

I never win on the lottery so I don't hold much hope now to be honest lol"

It may feel that it is cliquey to you but I don't think that is a fair comment in relation to the m&g that jaz and specs are going to a lot of trouble to organise. People value their privacy highly, and yes you may know that you are a sane person but there is no way of anyone else knowing that. I find that attitude frustrating sometimes that just because someone says something on here you are just meant to accept and believe it, surely you should realise that these things take time. There are plenty of other meet and greets taking place on the forums so if you don't get to one put your name forward for another one, single men at this one are limited places and this has been up for a while now so if you don't get an invite it's not because there is a clique, you just have to persevere and keep your eyes peeled, get involved in chatrooms and forums and get to know people. sorry for the ramble but I find that attitude a bit annoying at times, especially when people are going to a lot of effort to create an event for people to enjoy.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I understand the rules. However feel a bit saddened now. Again fab seems to turn quite cliquey. It's like being told you aren't getting a job because you haven't experience. How can you get experience if you can't get a job. Even though you could be qualified. I am a good fun person to be around. I have a very outgoing personality and get on with people from all walks of life. I am a responsible drinker and I know people would enjoy my company. A true gent and traditionally chivalrous.

I never win on the lottery so I don't hold much hope now to be honest lol

It may feel that it is cliquey to you but I don't think that is a fair comment in relation to the m&g that jaz and specs are going to a lot of trouble to organise. People value their privacy highly, and yes you may know that you are a sane person but there is no way of anyone else knowing that. I find that attitude frustrating sometimes that just because someone says something on here you are just meant to accept and believe it, surely you should realise that these things take time. There are plenty of other meet and greets taking place on the forums so if you don't get to one put your name forward for another one, single men at this one are limited places and this has been up for a while now so if you don't get an invite it's not because there is a clique, you just have to persevere and keep your eyes peeled, get involved in chatrooms and forums and get to know people. sorry for the ramble but I find that attitude a bit annoying at times, especially when people are going to a lot of effort to create an event for people to enjoy."

I think the guy is entitled to his opinion and by voicing it , it allows other singles to agree with his principles . The lad is just getting it out there , and is not to 'annoyed' at !!! Thought this was a forum !!!

I too ,asked to be considered , but no response....but hey ho that's life . I do hope everyone has a great time , as I'm sure they will.

over a year ago

I feel you have misunderstood the message I am trying to convey. I was not trying to get at jaz or sexy. I was just expressing my feelings after reading "the rules"

I actually was probably one of the first people to mail my detals to jaz as I stumbled across the announcement the minute he posted it. I then sent my details straight away as I know they are popular events and single guy places are limited. So I was hopeful of recieving an invite. I have also spoken to other site members who will undoubtedly be attending who have expressed that they will be looking forward to meeting me there. So I have been quite excited. However I think the rules may not go in my favour. I was not getting at the organisers at all. I was just conveying my disappointment that I will probably not get an invite. This is what forums are for. Chatting, expressing your opinion etc etc. I want to make it very clear to all concerned and to yoursel. I do appreciate the effort that goes into organising such an event. I have worked previously for many years in the hospitality industry and have organised and managed large events catering for up to 500 people. I know it can be stressful. Please do not feel I do not appreciate Jaz and Sexy's efforts, I do. If I don't get an invite. I will understand but at the same time I can still be sad I didn't.

over a year ago

It was the fact to you referred to there being a clique being the reason you wouldn't get an invite I was responding to. Yes I am aware it is a forum I don't recall telling anyone they cannot express an opinion. I was giving some advice in relation to ur query of how you get experience. I fail to see how what I said gives the impression I forbid people to post what they want

over a year ago

Again trixie, I feel you have misunderstood me. I think it's best to leave it there. I hope you all have a great time at the party. I don't expect an invite due to your closeness to Jaz and your obvious dislike to what I have said. Probably also now a dislike to me too. That saddens me.

over a year ago

"Again trixie, I feel you have misunderstood me. I think it's best to leave it there. I hope you all have a great time at the party. I don't expect an invite due to your closeness to Jaz and your obvious dislike to what I have said. Probably also now a dislike to me too. That saddens me. "

Oh for goodness sake really? I don't even know you and have never spoken to you , why would I have a dislike for you, and I have never met jaz in my life just for the record, all I was doing was responding to what you said as you seem to think that there is a clique on here which means you will not be invited. Maybe you should read over what you said as that is kinda how it does come across! No ill feeling here whatsoever, it's only a forum ffs lol.

over a year ago

"Again trixie, I feel you have misunderstood me. I think it's best to leave it there. I hope you all have a great time at the party. I don't expect an invite due to your closeness to Jaz and your obvious dislike to what I have said. Probably also now a dislike to me too. That saddens me.

Oh for goodness sake really? I don't even know you and have never spoken to you , why would I have a dislike for you, and I have never met jaz in my life just for the record, all I was doing was responding to what you said as you seem to think that there is a clique on here which means you will not be invited. Maybe you should read over what you said as that is kinda how it does come across! No ill feeling here whatsoever, it's only a forum ffs lol. "

Apologies all round. I mistakingly thought jaz was a single profile of your partner, sorry. My mistake there.

I do not apologise for anything else however. i felt you had a pop at me. I'm walking away from this one now as your tone has not been appreciated.

over a year ago

"Again trixie, I feel you have misunderstood me. I think it's best to leave it there. I hope you all have a great time at the party. I don't expect an invite due to your closeness to Jaz and your obvious dislike to what I have said. Probably also now a dislike to me too. That saddens me.

Oh for goodness sake really? I don't even know you and have never spoken to you , why would I have a dislike for you, and I have never met jaz in my life just for the record, all I was doing was responding to what you said as you seem to think that there is a clique on here which means you will not be invited. Maybe you should read over what you said as that is kinda how it does come across! No ill feeling here whatsoever, it's only a forum ffs lol.

Apologies all round. I mistakingly thought jaz was a single profile of your partner, sorry. My mistake there.

I do not apologise for anything else however. i felt you had a pop at me. I'm walking away from this one now as your tone has not been appreciated."

Eh? So you post something and I'm not allowed to respond or I am accused of being abusive? I'm not too sure where I was abusive there?? You may not have liked what I said doesn't mean I was having a 'pop' at you. I think you are the one who maybe needs to think about what you have said considering you were assuming I am the type of person who would be so petty as to run to jaz telling him not to invite you because of a silly forum post!

over a year ago

Ok the Jaz thing aside. That was a mistake.

I know exactly everything I've said. I did not say you were abusive. Maybe you should read again what I've said. Also if you read your own messages, there is a tone of annoyance toward what I have said. Life is crap enough sometimes and I couldn't be assed getting into this type of conversation.

As to the clique thing. This is my personal feeling. It us not there to be questioned. As it is my feeling.

To clarify my thought on the clique thing. Just because it annoyed you so much.

If single guy invites aee being put into a hat fine. However. Jaz mentioned the one that have more verifications from others will go into a hat. That suggests, there will be nunerous amounts of single guys who will be discarded because of who they do not know. This then leads me to think that, it is indeed all about who you know. Apart from the couple if newbie invites. All taken into consideration. It is based on who you know and therefore. ...cliquey. may aswell just organise a party and send out invitations to the ones you would like to see there. This is why "I" think its cliquey. In fact, would like to see what others think. Let's find out.

over a year ago

Ok then iamalwayshorny, I yield, since you seem to think I am picking on you, for future reference I'll avoid questioning anything you post in future, deal? lol

over a year ago

Just for the record I don't think anything I said in my initial response was nasty in any way, and I am also not part of any clique, I think when people say clique they mean a group of people who have more than likely met each other outside of fab and so are going to be more friendly to each other, surely that makes sense, it doesn't mean that everyone else is excluded, I will talk to anyone on here as long as they are respectful , friendly and of course they can hold a conversation which I find interesting and want to be a part of. So just to clear that one up.

over a year ago

"Ok then iamalwayshorny, I yield, since you seem to think I am picking on you, for future reference I'll avoid questioning anything you post in future, deal? lol"

I don't believe you are picking on me. Believe me if I did I'd tell you were to go. I'm a big, confident, intelligent, 6'5" man and I do not suffer fools.

I like a debate but do not like my personal feelings questioned.

Now come give me a big hug

over a year ago

Jaz, you and your rules causing chaos here lol x

over a year ago

Allready lookin like a really chilled out night!!!!!!...pmsl...

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Allready lookin like a really chilled out night!!!!!!...pmsl... "

I have hopes.

over a year ago

We've never been to such an event. Just out of curiosity, what does it involve? Is this just meeting people and ending up (hopefully) back at a hotel room with them or does it turn into a full blown orgy with all or most attendees?

By *ony and shaz for funCouple
over a year ago

omagh

Shaz xxx. Hi if you'd like to put ur name down can mail me pls with ur details x"

messged you sexyspecs xxxx

shaz

over a year ago

"Allready lookin like a really chilled out night!!!!!!...pmsl... "
defo xxp, you going ?

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"We've never been to such an event. Just out of curiosity, what does it involve? Is this just meeting people and ending up (hopefully) back at a hotel room with them or does it turn into a full blown orgy with all or most attendees? "

There will be no orgy at the venue. What happens after elsewhere is entirely up to you and what tickles your fancy

Jaz xxx

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Allready lookin like a really chilled out night!!!!!!...pmsl... defo xxp, you going ? "

No one has received an invitation yet i plan to send them to your email address by the 9th November at the latest.

If you are unlucky and dont get one, there is nothing to stop you guys planning to meet up after though ( sol long as i can come lol)

Jaz

over a year ago

Consider our interest expressed

over a year ago

Sorry for the thread hijacking all, was not intentional.

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Jaz, you and your rules causing chaos here lol x"

I placed the rules on the forum so the men would know exactly what will happen and how it will happen and prevent another 100 plus guys wanting to come.

I was hoping this would give the guys that where keen and eager, having already expressed their interest, a better chance to attend; but hey the glass is half empty for some and half full for others.

I find the assumption funny that well verified means verified by me or the hosts and not in general. I mean i have had so many meets with single guys LOL.

Never mind the hilarity of referring to names drawn from a hat at random being a clique. Someone more intelligent than me can work out the probability of all the names drawn at random being known to me (NB where is Wendelin Werner when you need him)

So what I will say as i feel it is important for everyone to know

1. No drugs to be sold or taken before or at the location, some of you may feel comfortable with drug cultural, I, the Hosts and the venue manager DO NOT. What you do after is your own affair.

2. Never refer to your physical presence to support your position or opinions - it is bullying and intimidation - de factum

3. I will not change the original rules even if you kiss my ass, emotionally blackmail, or use passive aggressive language to get invited and/or squeeze more information from me.

The names will go into a hat and drawn at random one for the newbies, one for the well known males.

If the ladies or couples oversubscribe the rules will be the same

I cannot be any fairer

Now please have fun we want the night to be fun for all of you

Keep Swinging

Jaz xx

over a year ago

Nicely put Jaz, especially point no.2! Now will that be seen as me ass kissing? probably

over a year ago

"Allready lookin like a really chilled out night!!!!!!...pmsl... defo xxp, you going ?

No one has received an invitation yet i plan to send them to your email address by the 9th November at the latest.

If you are unlucky and dont get one, there is nothing to stop you guys planning to meet up after though ( sol long as i can come lol)

Jaz"

Apologies Jaz, I should have asked xxp had he put his name forward ... oops

Course you could come along after

I'm not in the running for an invite anyway .....

over a year ago

"Jaz, you and your rules causing chaos here lol x

I placed the rules on the forum so the men would know exactly what will happen and how it will happen and prevent another 100 plus guys wanting to come.

I was hoping this would give the guys that where keen and eager, having already expressed their interest, a better chance to attend; but hey the glass is half empty for some and half full for others.

I find the assumption funny that well verified means verified by me or the hosts and not in general. I mean i have had so many meets with single guys LOL.

Never mind the hilarity of referring to names drawn from a hat at random being a clique. Someone more intelligent than me can work out the probability of all the names drawn at random being known to me (NB where is Wendelin Werner when you need him)

So what I will say as i feel it is important for everyone to know

1. No drugs to be sold or taken before or at the location, some of you may feel comfortable with drug cultural, I, the Hosts and the venue manager DO NOT. What you do after is your own affair.

2. Never refer to your physical presence to support your position or opinions - it is bullying and intimidation - de factum

3. I will not change the original rules even if you kiss my ass, emotionally blackmail, or use passive aggressive language to get invited and/or squeeze more information from me.

The names will go into a hat and drawn at random one for the newbies, one for the well known males.

If the ladies or couples oversubscribe the rules will be the same

I cannot be any fairer

Now please have fun we want the night to be fun for all of you

Keep Swinging

Jaz xx

"

It's all good Jaz, like I said you can't please everybody

over a year ago

"Nicely put Jaz, especially point no.2! Now will that be seen as me ass kissing? probably "

Lol by some maybe

over a year ago

Lmao chill guys it's all good jaz and I will be very fair with the invites!! Will be a good nite hopefully and if all goes well we will do it again ! So guys go easy on us if u don't get an invite it's hard to choose from the longggggg list we have lol!! Specs x

over a year ago

I think it's kinda sad that this is the way this thread has went.

For once, someone is trying to do something positive and organising a social night for members.

I've my name down and haven't heard anything, but if I don't get I won't crack over it.

I haven't met any of the organisers either, but I do understand where they are coming from.

It's not easy to sort something like this out and numbers for guys will always be high and unfortunately they do seem to get the short end of the stick on here, but that's just the way it is.

I assume if this one is a success then there is a greater chance that there will be future ones, and people will have a better chance of invitation if they become a recurring event.

I doubt it's anything personal to anyone, myself included, if an invite isn't received...but what other options are there for keeping numbers equally balanced?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

This isn't going to end well. I was just going to ask if anyone in here knows what a tracker mortgage is, but maybe I'll just pop back in later

over a year ago

"This isn't going to end well. I was just going to ask if anyone in here knows what a tracker mortgage is, but maybe I'll just pop back in later "

I'm actually speechless..and that's saying something!

over a year ago

"This isn't going to end well. I was just going to ask if anyone in here knows what a tracker mortgage is, but maybe I'll just pop back in later "

Lol

over a year ago

Who needs CBS Drama when there's the Fab forums? Live entertainment, drama, suspense and the odd mention of sex and swinging. All for FREE!!!! Hold on 'til we grab our popcorn and beer!!

over a year ago

Wen I read the "rules" post I absolutely got the same impression as iamalwayshorny.

Sure sounded like "if we don't know ya, yer not coming in" to me. Having read hosts responses I appreciate that it may have been poorly worded but think we should maybe give the fella a break. If I was a guy I'd have been equally disappointed.

Z x

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Who needs CBS Drama when there's the Fab forums? Live entertainment, drama, suspense and the odd mention of sex and swinging. All for FREE!!!! Hold on 'til we grab our popcorn and beer!!"

over a year ago

This is ridiculous !!!! Wats all the fuss abt really?? It's a small meet and greet not a fuckin orgy !!! Jaz and myself will be going over all the names we have ASAP and then u will get an email from one of us confirming the venue and times!!! Now no more bloody giving off on here fecking sick off it!!

over a year ago

"Wen I read the "rules" post I absolutely got the same impression as iamalwayshorny.

Sure sounded like "if we don't know ya, yer not coming in" to me. Having read hosts responses I appreciate that it may have been poorly worded but think we should maybe give the fella a break. If I was a guy I'd have been equally disappointed.

It wasn't just aimed at him in particular he was just stating the rules that apply to most meets and greets! X

Z x "

over a year ago

"This is ridiculous !!!! Wats all the fuss abt really?? It's a small meet and greet not a fuckin orgy !!! Jaz and myself will be going over all the names we have ASAP and then u will get an email from one of us confirming the venue and times!!! Now no more bloody giving off on here fecking sick off it!! "

Can I interest you in some valium?

over a year ago

"This is ridiculous !!!! Wats all the fuss abt really?? It's a small meet and greet not a fuckin orgy !!! Jaz and myself will be going over all the names we have ASAP and then u will get an email from one of us confirming the venue and times!!! Now no more bloody giving off on here fecking sick off it!!

Can I interest you in some valium? "

. Pmsl yes plzzzzzzz!!!

over a year ago

"This is ridiculous !!!! Wats all the fuss abt really?? It's a small meet and greet not a fuckin orgy !!! Jaz and myself will be going over all the names we have ASAP and then u will get an email from one of us confirming the venue and times!!! Now no more bloody giving off on here fecking sick off it!!

Can I interest you in some valium? . Pmsl yes plzzzzzzz!!! "

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

"This is ridiculous !!!! Wats all the fuss abt really?? It's a small meet and greet not a fuckin orgy !!! Jaz and myself will be going over all the names we have ASAP and then u will get an email from one of us confirming the venue and times!!! Now no more bloody giving off on here fecking sick off it!! "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

can i speak as an inpartial observer on the outside looking in...

firstly, if that is the way they want to run their social they are within their absolute rights to do that.... their party, their rules...

however, is it the type of social I would be interested in going to bearing in mind I have been to them all over the country (england, scotland and wales), and northern ireland is so on my to do list..... nope....

what it says to me is that you have a preconceived notion of how it is going to turn out... because in all my years (almost close to 8 years in the scene) of being a social whore and travelling up and down the country going to them and meeting tons of lovely and wonderful people...the one thing I can honestly tell you is that there has never been one social where the numbers had to be gerrymandered so that there were more couples than singles.....

not one........... hand on heart...

what you will find is that people (especially single men) will put there name down... and when they find out that "social" isn't some sort of codeword for "orgy" a lot will drop out... it has always been the way.... a lot of people in general will leave the site, or find they have over commitments, and wont be able to go

the one thing we tell newbies who are genuinely interested in the scene is to try a social... speak to people, get a feel for what you may or may not want to do in the future.... but it is a giant "baby step" I think being so draconian on guys sends the wrong message...

I think it might be an idea to speak to others who have held then... for example organisers of the sheffield social, or newcastle, or cardiff, or the scottish socials for example, and see what their experiences are....

notice you didn't put the same rules on single women.....or couples....

I still hope to get to northern ireland at some point... i speak to so many nice people from there that will would love to chat and converse with in person...

hopefully you'll view this as positive... i know from experiences of running socials in the north east that can be a pain to organise.... and without people willing to put themselves out there, there would not be any.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/13 14:19:49]

over a year ago

"can i speak as an inpartial observer on the outside looking in...

firstly, if that is the way they want to run their social they are within their absolute rights to do that.... their party, their rules...

however, is it the type of social I would be interested in going to bearing in mind I have been to them all over the country (england, scotland and wales), and northern ireland is so on my to do list..... nope....

what it says to me is that you have a preconceived notion of how it is going to turn out... because in all my years (almost close to 8 years in the scene) of being a social whore and travelling up and down the country going to them and meeting tons of lovely and wonderful people...the one thing I can honestly tell you is that there has never been one social where the numbers had to be gerrymandered so that there were more couples than singles.....

what you will find is that people (especially single men) will put there name down... and when they find out that "social" isn't some sort of codeword for "orgy" a lot will drop out... it has always been the way.... a lot of people in general will leave the site, or find they have over commitments, and wont be able to go

the one thing we tell newbies who are genuinely interested in the scene is to try a social... speak to people, get a feel for what you may or may not want to do in the future.... but it is a giant "baby step" I think being so draconian on guys sends the wrong message...

I think it might be an idea to speak to others who have held then... for example organisers of the sheffield social, or newcastle, or cardiff, or the scottish socials for example, and see what their experiences are....

I still hope to get to northern ireland at some point... i speak to so many nice people from there that will would love to chat and converse with in person...

hopefully you'll view this as positive... i know from experiences of running socials in the north east that can be a pain to organise.... and without people willing to put themselves out there, there would not be any....."

I would imagine the restriction on numbers may be directly proportional to the size of the venue and the number of interested parties. In this case, it's possible that no restrictions means too many single guys show up and the venue is packed with guys which might be off-putting to the couples and girls.

Just a thought. Don't really wanna take sides or anything.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I would imagine the restriction on numbers may be directly proportional to the size of the venue and the number of interested parties. In this case, it's possible that no restrictions means too many single guys show up and the venue is packed with guys which might be off-putting to the couples and girls.

"

absolutely understand.... 8 years... 50 plus social events attended from glasgow and dundee to the north, southampton to the south, cardiff to the west and all points inbetween.... what you have explained, and feared, in my experience of going to them has never happened.....

not once....

if we agree anyway that social is short for socialising.... and there is no play happening, which is the one thing I would absolutely emphasise to everyone... it would be a good night regardless anyway...

it just sends the wrong message, something like "bad single men!!!!",....

actually the irony is that you get the see how people can behave in a social enviroment and it is one of the ways that a lot of the good single guys stand out.....

anyway... honestly not looking at hijacking this thread..

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 23/10/13 14:55:10]

over a year ago

"

absolutely understand.... 8 years... 50 plus social events attended from glasgow and dundee to the north, southampton to the south, cardiff to the west and all points inbetween.... what you have explained, and feared, in my experience of going to them has never happened.....

not once....

if we agree anyway that social is short for socialising.... and there is no play happening, which is the one thing I would absolutely emphasise to everyone... it would be a good night regardless anyway...

it just sends the wrong message, something like "bad single men!!!!",....

actually the irony is that you get the see how people can behave in a social enviroment and it is one of the ways that a lot of the good single guys stand out.....

anyway... honestly not looking at hijacking this thread.."

I wouldn't say you're hijacking, just expressing your opinion and I know a few people will appreciate outsider viewpoints. I'm sure both points of view have merit. I'm sure the organisers had no intention of stigmatising single men, rather just tried to balance out the ratio of attendees. I'm sure, however, they'll welcome your input!

over a year ago

I'm staying out of this one, last time I commented I got myself into bother lol

over a year ago

"I'm staying out of this one, last time I commented I got myself into bother lol "

As Peter Griffin would say:

"While I may not agree with what you say, I shall defend to the death your right to say it!"

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

Having experinces of running and attending socials large and small and other things

I would say that prospective attendees need to approach the thing with an bit of fore-thought as to what it takes

a) To Run such an event

b) Have a bit of common sense in realising that theres always going to be a need to balance numbers

c) Theres no need to rip the thing apart becasue you dont like it if its not done your way.... try doing one yourself and see what it takes

jaz and specs have the support of others that run and have ran very successful events and also people that have attended other MnGs etc

Thank you both for putting yourselves out there to do this

over a year ago

"Having experinces of running and attending socials large and small and other things

I would say that prospective attendees need to approach the thing with an bit of fore-thought as to what it takes

a) To Run such an event

b) Have a bit of common sense in realising that theres always going to be a need to balance numbers

c) Theres no need to rip the thing apart becasue you dont like it if its not done your way.... try doing one yourself and see what it takes

jaz and specs have the support of others that run and have ran very successful events and also people that have attended other MnGs etc

"

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

well said art

over a year ago

"Having experinces of running and attending socials large and small and other things

a) To Run such an event

"

. Thanks art xx

over a year ago

newcastle

ok it is early and i have a hangover and i could be reading this entirely wrong but are people getting annoyed about not getting an invite to an event where no invites have been sent out by the way i am 6"3

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"ok it is early and i have a hangover and i could be reading this entirely wrong but are people getting annoyed about not getting an invite to an event where no invites have been sent out by the way i am 6"3 "

Hi Willy,

thanks, you always make me laugh and you are correct in everything you say, including your height.

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

a) To Run such an event

Thanks Art

"

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"can i speak as an inpartial observer on the outside looking in...

hopefully you'll view this as positive... i know from experiences of running socials in the north east that can be a pain to organise.... and without people willing to put themselves out there, there would not be any....."

Thank you for your input based on your experiences on the mainland, and if this works I look forward to hearing from you about attending further events in Ireland.

However I would like to take this moment to clarify a few points which you have mentioned that would indicate you have not read everything i have written

It is true and i expect some to drop out closer to the date of the event. This is from the expertise and experience of previous hosts that are helping me run this event. The majority will be single men for what ever the reason that may be. Hence why i asked the men to express an interest in a reserve list.

I have provided an opportunity for new people it is stated clearly. Having been in that position myself.

Contrary to your understanding I have stated the rules will be the same for couples and single females if there are too many for the venue to cope with.

I understand your experience is based on your time on the mainland and reveals how naive your understanding of Ireland is. Having experienced many cultures across many continents, there a few places on the planet like Ireland, more specifically Belfast.

It is a small city where everyone thinks they know everyone else and still suffers from draconian religious oppression similar to a pre 1960s mainland, added to that, the political landscape continues to shape our social existence.

Finding a venue that is discrete, tolerant and politically neutral was damn near impossible and only by the stroke of fortune.

In this environment by far the most important for the attendees is the safeguarding of their privacy as the risks are far too great. Experienced organisers in Ireland have had to deal with undercover news reporters, inconsiderate, stupid and aggressive attendees. Hence the desire to limit, in order to manage the risk, invitations to people unknown.

The difficulty of transcending from newbie to verified, is well documented and discussed on Fab and everyone can easily do some HOMEWORK to figure out the process and accept their situation and work patiently towards changing their circumstances. Rather than make unsubstantiated assumptions.

I thank the people that openly supported me for my approach. But with respect to them i get the most satisfaction and confidence from the 99% of the single males on the list that obviously read my rules properly, followed instruction and basically just got on with it.

To them i wish the best of luck in the draw and if all works well I can organise another, the unlucky ones this time will be in my thoughts at that time.

Jaz

Keep swinging xx

over a year ago

Tbh if Specsy and Jaz had decided to only 18 year old nubile bisexual supermodels and young, athletic, professional gymnasts then who are we to argue or get upset. You want a party/orgy where you're guaranteed an invite? Well sodding arrange it yourself!.

Jaz is fantastic, witty and handsome btw and I'm not ass missing- honest

PS- I'm 6ft and don't often feel short but now...

PPS- Bet you imagined the 18 year old bisexuals as female and the professionals as male didn't you?! Sexists..

over a year ago

bugger as usual i see things too late ahh well have to wait to next one as im sure this well booked up now

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"bugger as usual i see things too late ahh well have to wait to next one as im sure this well booked up now "

Keep your eyes open Blash

over a year ago

its simple, anyone that organises events like this has an unselfish nature and should be applauded. Jo and wex,woody, the decca's, ginger, and now jaz and specs embarking on a new career..lol..I hope I didn't miss regular party organisers in the whest (curious)...so get over it folks, and if ur goin..get over her/him..mhwaaaaaaaaa

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Hmmm hope the planning is going well, although didn't I know you had moved to Rathlin with all your talk of the mainland there Jaz

over a year ago

can I have a hug? lol

over a year ago

I just saw the add and i now realize imtoo late oops but if there is any places for single woman id love to attend

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Wow Belfast and the North is a horny place.

If i could have predicted this level of demand for invites. I would have tried to find a bigger place.

But as the demand is sooo high i will definitely think of running more.

Need Email addresses from those wishing to attend so that the draws can be made for the invites.

The draw will be made tomorrow. I expect the invites to be sent by Friday

If you dont get one, you have my sympathy and you will be kept in mind for the next one.

Good luck to one and all

Jaz xx

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hi Folks

The draw was made today. The lucky ones will receive an invite by email by Monday.

The unlucky ones please express an interest if you wish to be kept on the reserve list.

Please do not feel too disheartened, this looks to be a good night and i will run more for the unlucky ones this time.

Further details about the party will be sent by email.

Jaz xx

over a year ago

"Hi Folks

The draw was made today. The lucky ones will receive an invite by email by Monday.

The unlucky ones please express an interest if you wish to be kept on the reserve list.

Please do not feel too disheartened, this looks to be a good night and i will run more for the unlucky ones this time.

Further details about the party will be sent by email.

Jaz xx"

over a year ago

ahhhh well guess i was one of the unlucky ones maybe next time

over a year ago

and maybe i was not long now

over a year ago

"

As Peter Griffin would say:

"While I may not agree with what you say, I shall defend to the death your right to say it!""

Peter Griffin?! Try Voltaire...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/13 13:26:45]

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hi folks,

the day has nearly arrived. Happy days!!!!!!

As normal some people cant make it due to other commitments and events in the "real" world.

Thank you for letting us know and freeing your spaces for somebody else.

So I have 6 spaces left for the meet as of today.

If your interested please message me (not sexy specs as she is very busy) with your email address and mobile number.

Sorry single guys but to keep things balanced you must be able to come with a lady.

Single ladies are welcome, but would appreciate if they could make an effort to bring someone with them

Keep Swinging

Jaz xxxxx

over a year ago

Out of interest is this a party or a meet greet??

over a year ago

Just a meet and greet busty!

over a year ago

Can i come

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

So if anyone has plans to meet for a drink beforehand give us a wee message : )

over a year ago

We might not be down til around 10-ish tomorrow, hoping it will be in full swing by then!

over a year ago

1 more sleep!!

over a year ago

newcastle

Am I allowed to wear my hat at this get together , its a fucking beauty

over a year ago

Typical I now have a chance of getting off early and I'm not going

By *ete burnsMan
over a year ago

derry

"Again trixie, I feel you have misunderstood me. I think it's best to leave it there. I hope you all have a great time at the party. I don't expect an invite due to your closeness to Jaz and your obvious dislike to what I have said. Probably also now a dislike to me too. That saddens me. "

and where are ewe now!!!!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

24 hours to go

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Wish I was going but work commitments....

Maybe make it to the next one

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Am I allowed to wear my hat at this get together , its a fucking beauty"

Of course, I look forward to see it

Jaz

over a year ago

have a great night everyone .

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Have a ball guys enjoy Belfast will never again be the same

over a year ago

Enjoy everyone tomorrow night unfortunately couldnt make this one hope to back in action soon lol

over a year ago

Enjoy the evening.

Hope to get an opportunity some time to travel north and join ye all xx

over a year ago

Very enjoyable night, looking forward to the next one. Congrats to jaz and specs

over a year ago

Thank you to Jaz and Specs for a great night

Was lovely to meet everyone

over a year ago

Guys glad u all enjoyed it! Thanks for making the effort to come! Xx

over a year ago

newcastle

Well how did it go , was everyone well behaved

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

thanks it was a great night

By *en_irelandMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

hey Jaz and Sexy Specs,

Just a quick note to say well done and thanks for organising the M&G and already looking forward to the next one.

It was a great venue choice and the band were great.

Till next time xxx

over a year ago

Ahhhh thanks den really glad yaz came up for the nite!! Xxxx

over a year ago

Thanks to jaz and specs for their hard work was a great night nice to put faces to names x

Look forward to the next one x

over a year ago

Thanks guys, good craic and nice to put a face to names. Good to meet some of you for the first time too

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Well how did it go , was everyone well behaved"

In short Willy no!! (heeheheheeeheehehehe)

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks to everyone for coming, hope you all had a good time and got home safe.

Till next time

over a year ago

Out of curiosity did any single guys go

over a year ago

Yes I believe they did. Places were allocated by drawing names. Was lucky to be offered but couldn't make it. Hopefully make the next one.

over a year ago

"We might not be down til around 10-ish tomorrow, hoping it will be in full swing by then!"

Sounds like it was well swinging, so jealous of you free swinging types!

over a year ago

Just a wee thanks to jaz and specs for a great wee nite

Its always good to put the faces to the name and catch up with the eejits ye met b4 (willy)

Had a brill night guys and cant wait till the next 1 xxxxxxxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread