Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Red Nose

Jump to newest

By *omcatty OP   Man
over a year ago

Local

HELP,,,,theres a girl in supervalue I want to ask out but the tip of her nose is always red or has a blister on it, my mate says its because she gives the best head in Galway but im a little concerned, What do YOU think ?,,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The one in Supermac's will be mad jealous!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if u like her go for it dude

over a year ago

"The one in Supermac's will be mad jealous! "

I'm still waiting on me application Michael...the dragons wouldn't b impressed

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Does anyone remember the saga featuring the Supermac's employee and the stubborn cum stain? How did that ever pan out, Tom?

over a year ago

"HELP,,,,theres a girl in supervalue I want to ask out but the tip of her nose is always red or has a blister on it, my mate says its because she gives the best head in Galway but im a little concerned, What do YOU think ?,,,,"

Surely if she gives the best head in Galway you would have asked her out by now?

By *omcatty OP   Man
over a year ago

Local

"HELP,,,,theres a girl in supervalue I want to ask out but the tip of her nose is always red or has a blister on it, my mate says its because she gives the best head in Galway but im a little concerned, What do YOU think ?,,,,

Surely if she gives the best head in Galway you would have asked her out by now? "

I know what you mean,,but what if the rumors not true, could the blister be from any other source ?,,,,,turns out the supermacs cum stain was in fact a fizzy drinks splash,,,,

over a year ago

Maybe she was eating a chip buddy with red sauce and that's what's on the end of her nose. Still nothing ventured nothing gained

Post new Message to Thread