Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

big brother

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do you ever notice everywhere you go there is cctv. they even know what we view on our phones. even our emails are monitored. what else do we not know? and how far has big brother got to know everything about us. can your camera on your laptop be activated by someone else from a distance ? i'm not paranoid most of these things are already happening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well they always say that hollywood is running ten years behind the actual goverments technology so if you have seen enemy of the state and to think that was ten years behind the governments technology then cctv is the least of our worries.

Big brother is watching you for sure !!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I'm sure they're watching us all, but I doubt they have much interest in your shenanigans, as long as you're not breaking the law.

I just have to believe and assume they watch us all to catch the real baddies and maybe use our indiscretions for their amusements in their break times lol

over a year ago

It runs far deeper than cctv, many are on a certain social network, that is actually a data base for a government agency and all your day to day dealings and info is stored nice and neatly there for them.

We're an even more docile society than ever, sat inside our bricks and mortar, glued to tv, xbox, you name it, its keeping us sedate. Easier to control, keep revolution at bay.

Any mainstream news you read/ hear is government filtered surely

( steps off soap box )

over a year ago

everywhere now that stuff!!................fkrs that run the world only let us see and believe wat they want us 2! listening and watching all..........bet they even know who ur real fab id is lol

over a year ago

"everywhere now that stuff!!................fkrs that run the world only let us see and believe wat they want us 2! listening and watching all..........bet they even know who ur real fab id is lol "

They know yours, sorry the reward was too good to resist

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Jim Corr would be right at home in the middle of this thread.

Who are "they"? I take it that "they" who are spying on us are doing so on behalf of the government's that we elected?

I did 86km/hr in an 80km/h zone a few weeks ago. Fuck you, big brother. I live on the edge. I laugh in the face of cctv! Rebel!

over a year ago

I'm a sceptic when it comes to conspiracy

theories but after looking through wiki leaks......

over a year ago

"everywhere now that stuff!!................fkrs that run the world only let us see and believe wat they want us 2! listening and watching all..........bet they even know who ur real fab id is lol

They know yours, sorry the reward was too good to resist"

lol no probs with yrs then............nice face pic

over a year ago

"everywhere now that stuff!!................fkrs that run the world only let us see and believe wat they want us 2! listening and watching all..........bet they even know who ur real fab id is lol

They know yours, sorry the reward was too good to resist lol no probs with yrs then............nice face pic "

Why thank ya. No point hiding, I'm well known to many of the worlds governments

over a year ago

"do you ever notice everywhere you go there is cctv. they even know what we view on our phones. even our emails are monitored. what else do we not know? and how far has big brother got to know everything about us. can your camera on your laptop be activated by someone else from a distance ? i'm not paranoid most of these things are already happening."

Putting it politely it's a load of bollix. If there's all these secret agencies running our profiles and watchin and listening in to our conversations then how the fook did Drumm and co get away with it. They were flying calls and mails off to each other like there was no tomorrow.

over a year ago

Beware the Illumnati.......

Post new Message to Thread