Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Should the lads put more effort in..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the fem half here I always get requests to dress up for meets .. get the sexy lingerie on and high heels from guys ..

however I find same guys roll up in their work clothes or worse still have naff boxers on lol.. or not even had the decency to wash themselves..

personally I think if you put a bit of effort in you will be rewarded ..

what you think good people of fab ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

id be as fresh as a magic tree for my lady,id have little mac polished up for the job and id smell like a hoors handbag,look gd feel gd perform gd

over a year ago

Mac I wouldn't doubt ye for a second lol ... that sounds like a good tag line for u ha .. Careful now or the may try to emulate you and steal your thunder

By *fs its sidMan
over a year ago

belfast

err turning up to meet someone unwashed i would think that would be a no brainer naff boxers can be excused but unwashed no anyway i wear yfronts (joke) lol

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Think you've been very unlucky we have met singles and ccouple's male and female never happened to us not once not sure how we would handle that. Hope we never have to

over a year ago

It shocks me that anybody would want to turn up at a meet smelling bad but each to their own lol.

over a year ago

Well happened more so when I had a single profile .. but yeah was a regular occurrence .. couldnt really understand it myself its disrespectful and down right dirty in a bad way

over a year ago

"As the fem half here I always get requests to dress up for meets .. get the sexy lingerie on and high heels from guys ..

however I find same guys roll up in their work clothes or worse still have naff boxers on lol.. or not even had the decency to wash themselves..

what you think good people of fab ? "

Always put a bit of effort in ...and a brand new pair of boxers

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I've heard some stories too! personally I'd never show up at a meet with out being freshly showered, shaved, trimmed and rested not quite gone down the male lingerie route yet but I try to dress to impress

On a related note I've been to some swing fancy dress parties that some of the lads make none or feck all effort at. I know I'll be fully kitted out at the fab party this Saturday!!

over a year ago

I think that we all should make an effort and dress wash and if you smoke brush your teeth

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

"As the fem half here I always get requests to dress up for meets .. get the sexy lingerie on and high heels from guys ..

what you think good people of fab ? "

WTF what type of skank turns up unwashed??

over a year ago

Ara Wilder u always look dapper :P .. well ur right too if peeps are going to a fancy dress everyone should make an effort .. sad to say it would appear my Lil Red Riding Bonnet costume not going to get out again this year

over a year ago

gotta say its not easy... some girls are looking for a line some are looking for a chat...say the wrong thing and that's it...

over a year ago

We'd a guy turn up at ours once who clearly had used someone else's pics as his profile pics, smelt like a sewer and had a face to match, didn't make it past the front door.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure, washing too much is no good either. You could wash all the goodness away

I have a rule that I wash once a year, whether I need to or not. I think it's good to have standards.

over a year ago

"We'd a guy turn up at ours once who clearly had used someone else's pics as his profile pics, smelt like a sewer and had a face to match, didn't make it past the front door. "

Oh that also happens a good bit .. as if we wouldnt notice they werent the same person.. who they kidding

but god nothing worse than aroma of rotten fish .. or lumpy cheesey cock lol .. not that id know of course but I have been told

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Oh that also happens a good bit .. as if we wouldnt notice they werent the same person.. who they kidding

but god nothing worse than aroma of rotten fish .. or lumpy cheesey cock lol .. not that id know of course but I have been told "

So that's a no, then?

over a year ago

"

but god nothing worse than aroma of rotten fish .. or lumpy cheesey cock lol .. not that id know of course but I have been told

So that's a no, then? "

think so, you get the cheese and i will get the wine, there was a bottle of blue nun around near last night

over a year ago

"

So that's a no, then? "

I hear its an acquired taste Mick .. Hows ur cheesiness working for u ha

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

So that's a no, then?

I hear its an acquired taste Mick .. Hows ur cheesiness working for u ha "

I'm cheesy, but in a good way.

over a year ago

there seem to be alot of posts on the forum about hygine.i cant believe it is such a huge problem.who the bloody hell does not wash before a meet.thats crazy and completely disrespectful toward the other person.what the hell is wrong with these people.... rant over

over a year ago

"there seem to be alot of posts on the forum about hygine.i cant believe it is such a huge problem.who the bloody hell does not wash before a meet.thats crazy and completely disrespectful toward the other person.what the hell is wrong with these people.... rant over"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I have made an effort and the lads I have met did too.

In a suit one in work clothes another but I love the attire one lad wore soooo I was very happy.

over a year ago

"there seem to be alot of posts on the forum about hygine.i cant believe it is such a huge problem.who the bloody hell does not wash before a meet.thats crazy and completely disrespectful toward the other person.what the hell is wrong with these people.... rant over"
...............in life there's levels,wat i would call trash another would call riches,all sorts of scrubs on here lol......some might make the effort and look like me going to work!.........ya get me!

over a year ago

I always keep the bottle of lynx and brut ready for off. With all these government charges for water we need to conserve as much as we can I find the barrel at side of the house to do the job fine not great on a frosty morning though

over a year ago

"there seem to be alot of posts on the forum about hygine.i cant believe it is such a huge problem.who the bloody hell does not wash before a meet.thats crazy and completely disrespectful toward the other person.what the hell is wrong with these people.... rant over...............in life there's levels,wat i would call trash another would call riches,all sorts of scrubs on here lol......some might make the effort and look like me going to work!.........ya get me! "

yeaaahhh not really...lol.

over a year ago

"there seem to be alot of posts on the forum about hygine.i cant believe it is such a huge problem.who the bloody hell does not wash before a meet.thats crazy and completely disrespectful toward the other person.what the hell is wrong with these people.... rant over...............in life there's levels,wat i would call trash another would call riches,all sorts of scrubs on here lol......some might make the effort and look like me going to work!.........ya get me!

yeaaahhh not really...lol. "

................EXACTLY LOL

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Sure the wimmin do be fierce hard to please sometimes, so they do be.

By *obroyman17Man
over a year ago

Nothing should surprise us these day.

Good hygiene is the least anyone should expect.

Don't verify them may be the answer or give a true account in the veri!!!!

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

I have met a few guys who were coming straight from work , I always have hot water , much rather they said "I need a quick shower" than try cover it up with lynx , as there's nothing nicer that seeing a hot guy freshly washed wondering out in a towel . I always make an effort do if circumstances mean you can't have a shower before you arrive . Please have the manners to say , it only takes a few minutes and you might even get to share the shower with your hot lady .

over a year ago

"I have met a few guys who were coming straight from work , I always have hot water , much rather they said "I need a quick shower" than try cover it up with lynx , as there's nothing nicer that seeing a hot guy freshly washed wondering out in a towel . I always make an effort do if circumstances mean you can't have a shower before you arrive . Please have the manners to say , it only takes a few minutes and you might even get to share the shower with your hot lady . "

I do agree .. Ive had a few meets start with us sharing a hot steamy shower .. Oh the memories ..mmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"I have met a few guys who were coming straight from work , I always have hot water , much rather they said "I need a quick shower" than try cover it up with lynx , as there's nothing nicer that seeing a hot guy freshly washed wondering out in a towel . I always make an effort do if circumstances mean you can't have a shower before you arrive . Please have the manners to say , it only takes a few minutes and you might even get to share the shower with your hot lady . "

I'm on my way

over a year ago

Body hair trimmed if needed. Check

Ears cleaned. Check

Teeth cleaned. Check

Toenails cut if needed. Check

Showered. Check

Deodorant check

Clean socks and pants. Check

Clean jeans and top if wearing them check

Leave in plenty of time to be there check

Chewing gum check

Toilet just before meet check. Wouldn't want the meet thinking I had a weak bladder.

Who days men don't make a effort.

over a year ago

So give us a clue ladies? Obviously clean is a must, showered, shaven, trimmed etc. but clothing wise? Especially underwear wise? What should we wear?

over a year ago

"Body hair trimmed if needed. Check

Ears cleaned. Check

Teeth cleaned. Check

Showered. Check

Deodorant check

Chewing gum check

Toilet just before meet check. Wouldn't want the meet thinking I had a weak bladder.

Who days men don't make a effort. "

You are truely fabtastic

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

"So give us a clue ladies? Obviously clean is a must, showered, shaven, trimmed etc. but clothing wise? Especially underwear wise? What should we wear? "

A guy in a nice shirt . Jeans . Snug fitting boxers . White ( must be newish )

Bright colours . (Eye catching )

Novelty ( breaks the ice )

As long as they are clean

If in doubt wear none .

over a year ago

Leave the brown and yellow jocks at home lol

over a year ago

totally agree. I think some men don't fully understand or appreciate the amount of time and money women spend on themselves to get ready for a meet. Do they think the nice lingerie, heels, perfum etc they fancy so much and even REQUEST are free?

Of course I enjoy getting ready and looking sexy but some men really take things for granted and don't put much effort into it themselves, but feel fully entitled to a fully dressed up woman.

over a year ago

"So give us a clue ladies? Obviously clean is a must, showered, shaven, trimmed etc. but clothing wise? Especially underwear wise? What should we wear?

A guy in a nice shirt . Jeans . Snug fitting boxers . White ( must be newish )

Bright colours . (Eye catching )

Novelty ( breaks the ice )

As long as they are clean

If in doubt wear none . "

2 outa 5 ain't bad lol

over a year ago

I'm sure if they could actually get a meet with a woman they would wash, shave and have nice crisp underwear on. But women won't know that until they meet.

over a year ago

"id be as fresh as a magic tree for my lady,id have little mac polished up for the job and id smell like a hoors handbag,look gd feel gd perform gd "

them magic trees smell awful!

over a year ago

"id be as fresh as a magic tree for my lady,id have little mac polished up for the job and id smell like a hoors handbag,look gd feel gd perform gd

them magic trees smell awful! "

Not the black ice one it smells goodb

over a year ago

now thats a plan

over a year ago

"id be as fresh as a magic tree for my lady,id have little mac polished up for the job and id smell like a hoors handbag,look gd feel gd perform gd

them magic trees smell awful!

Not the black ice one it smells goodb "

must be a new one,they all usually smell the same to me

over a year ago

Ears cleaned. Check

Teeth cleaned. Check

Showered. Check

Deodorant check

Chewing gum check

the perfect man right there..!!!

over a year ago

Ears cleaned. Check

Teeth cleaned. Check

Showered. Check

Deodorant check

Chewing gum check

Who days men don't make a effort.

the perfect man right there..!!! "

what about your hair (if you have any)

over a year ago

I keep the hair short lol

over a year ago

Ears cleaned. Check

Teeth cleaned. Check

Showered. Check

Deodorant check

Chewing gum check

what about aftershave/cologne?u must smell nice u know

over a year ago

Well I wash with dove soap and have deodorant. No aftershave till I really know the meet if going back and back. They mighten like it

over a year ago

"Well I wash with dove soap and have deodorant. No aftershave till I really know the meet if going back and back. They mighten like it "

are u joking?u dont wear aftershave to a meet??u cheapskate lol

over a year ago

"Well I wash with dove soap and have deodorant. No aftershave till I really know the meet if going back and back. They mighten like it

are u joking?u dont wear aftershave to a meet??u cheapskate lol "

Nope and not one has complained as yet lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 20:26:54]

over a year ago

"Well I wash with dove soap and have deodorant. No aftershave till I really know the meet if going back and back. They mighten like it

Nope and not one has complained as yet lol "

im really curious as to why u dont wear it??if i met a guy and he wasnt wearing aftershave id be a bit insulted tbh!

over a year ago

Well that's your choice lol

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

im really curious as to why u dont wear it??if i met a guy and he wasnt wearing aftershave id be a bit insulted tbh!"

And so u should b classy.I even put on aftershave when postin to u in forums

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 20:31:25]

over a year ago

but i wud have thought all women like nice aftershave on a man,for them to smell good!thts a turn on i think!do u just not like wearing it?

over a year ago

im really curious as to why u dont wear it??if i met a guy and he wasnt wearing aftershave id be a bit insulted tbh!

And so u should b classy.I even put on aftershave when postin to u in forums"

haha,i knew i cud smell brut

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Sometimes only Penneys boxers and a splash of brut will do.

over a year ago

"Sometimes only Penneys boxers and a splash of brut will do."

im not bothered what sort of boxers he wears but the least he can do is wear sum aftershave to smeel nice

over a year ago

"Sometimes only Penneys boxers and a splash of brut will do.

im not bothered what sort of boxers he wears but the least he can do is wear sum aftershave to smeel nice "

I have to admit aftershave would be a must because if I'm off out I'm having a shave! So it's kinda a follow up to shaving...,after.......shave, doh!

Aramis or Kuros or paco rabanne

Come on lads wise up women love a nice perfume so you should at least return the favour. Aftershave is a must.

over a year ago

"Well I wash with dove soap and have deodorant. No aftershave till I really know the meet if going back and back. They mighten like it "

well funny you day that coz i prefare a man with no false scent.if they are freshly showered and clean they smell good.the scent of a man...mmm personal opinion thats all

over a year ago

well funny you day that coz i prefare a man with no false scent.if they are freshly showered and clean they smell good.the scent of a man...mmm personal opinion thats all "

oops ment "say"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 20:57:13]

over a year ago

"Sometimes only Penneys boxers and a splash of brut will do.

im not bothered what sort of boxers he wears but the least he can do is wear sum aftershave to smeel nice

I have to admit aftershave would be a must because if I'm off out I'm having a shave! So it's kinda a follow up to shaving...,after.......shave, doh!

Aramis or Kuros or paco rabanne

Come on lads wise up women love a nice perfume so you should at least return the favour. Aftershave is a must. "

nothing better than the lovely smell of a nice aftershave on a man ,its a turn on!!mmmm

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I can't sleep now with all this feckin' aftershave on me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 21:31:25]

over a year ago

"I can't sleep now with all this feckin' aftershave on me "

you sure that it isnt the cheese smell ...or even the blue nun?

over a year ago

"I can't sleep now with all this feckin' aftershave on me

you sure that it isnt the cheese smell ...or even the blue nun? "

whatever michaels chances were of getting sum u just ruined it!haha

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

yip aftershave a must no doubt about it

over a year ago

oh michael,don't put any on ur cock, it burns man ,ouch ouch ouch

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

No pain, no gain, lads!

over a year ago

"I can't sleep now with all this feckin' aftershave on me

you sure that it isnt the cheese smell ...or even the blue nun?

whatever michaels chances were of getting sum u just ruined it!haha"

opps sorry .....walks away hanging head in shame

Post new Message to Thread