Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fat for cash.........;~)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anybody see this the other night on ch5!!..........sweet jayus lol anyway it would seem there's a market for this stuff so its got me thinking,would any of yous bbw fancy going into bussiness with the mac...............ll get the place and the custom,all you got to do is slide ur hoop up and down the punters nose lol 50/50 split............just pop ur cv in my inbox and ll get back to ya......lmao and don't worry bout security! any punters give ya any shit ll take the fkr outside and slid my hoop up his nose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"anybody see this the other night on ch5!!..........sweet jayus lol anyway it would seem there's a market for this stuff so its got me thinking,would any of yous bbw fancy going into bussiness with the mac...............ll get the place and the custom,all you got to do is slide ur hoop up and down the punters nose lol 50/50 split............just pop ur cv in my inbox and ll get back to ya......lmao and don't worry bout security! any punters give ya any shit ll take the fkr outside and slid my hoop up his nose "

your getting worser!!!

over a year ago

"anybody see this the other night on ch5!!..........sweet jayus lol anyway it would seem there's a market for this stuff so its got me thinking,would any of yous bbw fancy going into bussiness with the mac...............ll get the place and the custom,all you got to do is slide ur hoop up and down the punters nose lol 50/50 split............just pop ur cv in my inbox and ll get back to ya......lmao and don't worry bout security! any punters give ya any shit ll take the fkr outside and slid my hoop up his nose "

I think a 70/30 with you getting the 30% would be more appropriate given that the woman is the one who has to do the sliding

over a year ago

"anybody see this the other night on ch5!!..........sweet jayus lol anyway it would seem there's a market for this stuff so its got me thinking,would any of yous bbw fancy going into bussiness with the mac...............ll get the place and the custom,all you got to do is slide ur hoop up and down the punters nose lol 50/50 split............just pop ur cv in my inbox and ll get back to ya......lmao and don't worry bout security! any punters give ya any shit ll take the fkr outside and slid my hoop up his nose

I think a 70/30 with you getting the 30% would be more appropriate given that the woman is the one who has to do the sliding "

.........overheads lol there a fkn nightmare

over a year ago

"anybody see this the other night on ch5!!..........sweet jayus lol anyway it would seem there's a market for this stuff so its got me thinking,would any of yous bbw fancy going into bussiness with the mac...............ll get the place and the custom,all you got to do is slide ur hoop up and down the punters nose lol 50/50 split............just pop ur cv in my inbox and ll get back to ya......lmao and don't worry bout security! any punters give ya any shit ll take the fkr outside and slid my hoop up his nose

I think a 70/30 with you getting the 30% would be more appropriate given that the woman is the one who has to do the sliding .........overheads lol there a fkn nightmare "

Yeah but the girl will have the biggest over or rather under head

over a year ago

just think of his nose as a cash card!!!...................10 pound a swipe lol we'l roll it in im telling ya

over a year ago

"just think of his nose as a cash card!!!...................10 pound a swipe lol we'l roll it in im telling ya "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 17:13:53]

over a year ago

Oppps lmao wrong thread

over a year ago

Mother of sweet lamb of devine jasus....great idea

Post new Message to Thread