Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

"We're both shaved and expect the same"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So herself is shaved in her lady area, but when i did it for the first time she didnt like it....now i didnt go bald, i just trimmed.

But I'm seeing a lot of profiles that say, "we're both shaved and expect the same" and i'd like to know if that means they expect both parties to be hairless or can the guy get away with being neatly trimmed?

Could couples who have that on their profile go into more detail for me please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would ask the couples with that specific message in their profiles directly. They may not see your post in the forum.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

you're probably right, i just wouldnt like to waste a couples time by winking and messaging and tell them "by the way i'm trimmed, is that a problem?"

I was just looking for the general consensus.

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

I was once meeting female doctor on sites who told me it's actually more hygienic to have pubic hair. Apparently it has a job to do. I'm no expert but she said shaving actually leaves us open to more infections and more prone to picking up things.

over a year ago

we would be one of those whom prefer shaved, esp for the ladies, for the men neatly and well trimmed is ok also.....

over a year ago

"I was once meeting female doctor on sites who told me it's actually more hygienic to have pubic hair. Apparently it has a job to do. I'm no expert but she said shaving actually leaves us open to more infections and more prone to picking up things. "

I've heard this too, but think about how often we all shower/bath nowadays compared to just 50-60 years ago. We're much cleaner now and don't need all that hair anymore. Give evolution another 1'000'000 years and we'll be bald down there lol

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"I was once meeting female doctor on sites who told me it's actually more hygienic to have pubic hair. Apparently it has a job to do. I'm no expert but she said shaving actually leaves us open to more infections and more prone to picking up things.

I've heard this too, but think about how often we all shower/bath nowadays compared to just 50-60 years ago. We're much cleaner now and don't need all that hair anymore. Give evolution another 1'000'000 years and we'll be bald down there lol"

Apparently nothing to do with showering. Actually decided to read up on it after posting

here earlier. Quite shocking.

By *HandDNCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

While I like the idea and do keep it trimmed and closely shaven. With hairy legs and body hair to have a bald patch around my cock would just look funny, one bald head is enough.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Well I wouldn't meet a girl with a goatee but each to their own......

Post new Message to Thread