Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Harsh people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry just thought had a couple who showed interest seen my body pics but then when I sent a face pic I get blocked?! And I don't think I'm bad looking but just seems a bit harsh even a reply saying sorry not our type but just seems a bit brutal to me! Anybody else find this?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Were they local may be they know you lots more couples on here forget them and move on

over a year ago

"Sorry just thought had a couple who showed interest seen my body pics but then when I sent a face pic I get blocked?! And I don't think I'm bad looking but just seems a bit harsh even a reply saying sorry not our type but just seems a bit brutal to me! Anybody else find this?! "

Dont worry about, there are some strange people on here, just forget about it and move on

over a year ago

it is possible that they know you but at the same time they should have shared face pics with you as well seeing as though you went to the trouble

over a year ago

Don't panic, I took a face pic the other day and my pc crashed, phone broke and the person I sent it too left the site for good!

over a year ago

I think I prefer being blocked than being called a fat cow, which has happened!

No point in taking it personal! Some people feel very powerful hiding behind their computer screens.

over a year ago

"I think I prefer being blocked than being called a fat cow, which has happened!

No point in taking it personal! Some people feel very powerful hiding behind their computer screens. "

I hope you reported them no one should put up with that

over a year ago

They maybe just know you, I very rarely would send a face pic to anyone on here. You can never be too careful with all the

weirdos , oddballs and assholes just waiting to try and make someones life a misery!

over a year ago

"They maybe just know you, I very rarely would send a face pic to anyone on here. You can never be too careful with all the

weirdos , oddballs and assholes just waiting to try and make someones life a misery!

"

over a year ago

"They maybe just know you, I very rarely would send a face pic to anyone on here. You can never be too careful with all the

"

over a year ago

That's happened me also. Its very rude and extremely cowardly. Everybody has different tastes but id rather a reply . Good post bud

over a year ago

that's just nasty, everybody has feelings after all, being nice doesn't cost a thing!

over a year ago

Yeah I've had one or two block me!! Who hasn't? However one or two out of the blue after getting on well...but hey I know I'm a good person and a sexy guy. Not just for everyone. However, I think a pleasant message is more appropriate than a block.

over a year ago

aww that is just terrible.i would say they knew you but sure they should have said that.i hate nastyness. brush it off and move on..xxxx

over a year ago

"Don't panic, I took a face pic the other day and my pc crashed, phone broke and the person I sent it too left the site for good! "

haha love it

over a year ago

"that's just nasty, everybody has feelings after all, being nice doesn't cost a thing!"

over a year ago

"Don't panic, I took a face pic the other day and my pc crashed, phone broke and the person I sent it too left the site for good! "

By *egularFunMan
over a year ago

Not defending them but it happens, when I joined here I sent a pic to a girl I was chatting to when she asked and she immediately blocked me, then 15 minutes later deleted her profile. I'd put money on it that she knew me lol, odds are these guys know you too and panicked, best bet is to move on, plenty of other folk on here

over a year ago

Hey guys thanks for the responses good to know I'm not the only one!! Haha no definatly did not know me was a bit of a drive away and was going to be in there area ha don't mind if they don't like me just find they could be horrible looking but think they can have say who is good and not!

over a year ago

"Sorry just thought had a couple who showed interest seen my body pics but then when I sent a face pic I get blocked?! And I don't think I'm bad looking but just seems a bit harsh even a reply saying sorry not our type but just seems a bit brutal to me! Anybody else find this?! "

they probabley just hadnt the balls to tell u they werent interested,just forget about them

over a year ago

Well that's it I suppose ha thanks for everyone's reply I appreciate it

over a year ago

just look at it in a different way!..............they seen ur pic and thought they were 2 ugly for u,so they fkd off.......helps me sleep better that lol

over a year ago

"just look at it in a different way!..............they seen ur pic and thought they were 2 ugly for u,so they fkd off.......helps me sleep better that lol "

over a year ago

We have been told by people ye not our type, which we appreciate the honesty, nothing worse than being led on when they have no intention of meeting us! We in turn have told people,politely, thanks but no thanks! Its nice to be nice & everyone can't be for everyone!

over a year ago

Best one I got was , fuck no way..then blocked..lol..they post in here regular..like they all sweetness and light..pmsl..lad...plenty of really nice ppl in here, keep the head up. If they were nasty better u didn't meet them anyway , and if they knew u I'd suggest better also...dnt wry..it'll happen again....and again...lol

over a year ago

"Best one I got was , fuck no way..then blocked..lol..they post in here regular..like they all sweetness and light..pmsl..lad...plenty of really nice ppl in here, keep the head up. If they were nasty better u didn't meet them anyway , and if they knew u I'd suggest better also...dnt wry..it'll happen again....and again...lol "

cant believe someone would turn down ur sexy ass. what is the world cummin to

over a year ago

What about me?!? Haha joking

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"I think I prefer being blocked than being called a fat cow, which has happened!

No point in taking it personal! Some people feel very powerful hiding behind their computer screens. "

Well said.

over a year ago

"just look at it in a different way!..............they seen ur pic and thought they were 2 ugly for u,so they fkd off.......helps me sleep better that lol "

Post new Message to Thread