Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being a bit of an entrepreneur does anyone think there might be a market for a swingers club similar to fun4two in holland ..... And would anyone really attend or would it last for a few months then die a death ... Would seriously like your thoughts please have an ideal property in mind !! Tks serious replies!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think there is definitely the market for it. The problem here would be the still repressed culture that exists here and is made worse by the newspapers and other media. One sunday newspaper in particular seems to like these stories

over a year ago

"I think there is definitely the market for it. The problem here would be the still repressed culture that exists here and is made worse by the newspapers and other media. One sunday newspaper in particular seems to like these stories "

over a year ago

"I think there is definitely the market for it. The problem here would be the still repressed culture that exists here and is made worse by the newspapers and other media. One sunday newspaper in particular seems to like these stories "

The Catholic Taliban would be all over this like a rash, aka the cinema scene from Fr Ted 'Down with this sort of thing'

over a year ago

Not until this country grows up.

over a year ago

"Not until this country grows up."

so never then

over a year ago

You would have a lot of Bible bashers knock in on the door .Lot of people still live in fear of the church and on till it changes it's not going to happen.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/13 12:08:48]

over a year ago

I was on a stag do a few weeks back and couldn't even find a decent strip club never mind a swinger club. Not sure if the country is to prudish or just backward when it comes to things if a sexual nature.

Might work but have any yet? Is there any in Ireland?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I-kandy in limerick seems to be doing alright that had a very positive report in the local weekly and haven't heard of any bible bashers out side the door yet

Build it and they will come

over a year ago

there are a small number of venues that seem to be doing so and not attracting the ire of the moral brigade. we would think that such a club if well run, well located and realistic could do well...

would suggest that apart from being a swingers club it be a lifestyle club open to the fetish and gay scene also (perhaps on different nights).....

apart from increasing your market base, it would also reduce the ability of the rag's and moral police to have a go as they could be branded homophobic, something that is not acceptable in this day and age

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I-kandy in limerick seems to be doing alright that had a very positive report in the local weekly and haven't heard of any bible bashers out side the door yet

Build it and they will come "

yes heard that too it dident seem to do i kandi any harm at all dont think ppl care anymore

over a year ago

"there are a small number of venues that seem to be doing so and not attracting the ire of the moral brigade. we would think that such a club if well run, well located and realistic could do well...

would suggest that apart from being a swingers club it be a lifestyle club open to the fetish and gay scene also (perhaps on different nights).....

apart from increasing your market base, it would also reduce the ability of the rag's and moral police to have a go as they could be branded homophobic, something that is not acceptable in this day and age "

I believe I kandi is also a gay club on a different night and the venue where the Halloween party is this sat in Dublin is also used for fetish events

over a year ago

The Venue does indeed hold other party types, we like to frequent it for libertine the fetish couple, not been there for other events yet though....

over a year ago

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

We were at I Kandi in limerick Saturday night and we had a great night, there was 10 or so couples who all seemed to be enjoying themselves. we did not have to break through a barricade of Bible bashers to get in so I would say there us a market out there for one or two other clubs

Post new Message to Thread