Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

drink drivers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we encountered one on way home in the early hours of this morning they need locked up and the key thrown away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agreed had a friend killed by one.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we stopped at a crossraods to talk to some guy my friend knew, if we had,nt wud,nt have liked to have seen what would have happened , he was drivin on the wrong side of the road lost control and went threw a fence into a field went to help him and when he got out he cud,nt stand should have left him there took cops at least 45 mins to arrive on the scene

over a year ago

Thing is he probably doesn't even have a license

By *rbadguy64Couple
over a year ago

bangor

Hopefully the tosser us locked up to sober the charged accordingly , there are guys in my golf club drive after 6,7,8 maybe more pints. , I'd love them to get nicked

over a year ago

"Hopefully the tosser us locked up to sober the charged accordingly , there are guys in my golf club drive after 6,7,8 maybe more pints. , I'd love them to get nicked "

I would report them, no excuse for drink driving

over a year ago

i would have kicked the shit out of him ive lost a gud few friends due to drink drivers and it still goes on

over a year ago

"we stopped at a crossraods to talk to some guy my friend knew, if we had,nt wud,nt have liked to have seen what would have happened , he was drivin on the wrong side of the road lost control and went threw a fence into a field went to help him and when he got out he cud,nt stand should have left him there took cops at least 45 mins to arrive on the scene "

serves him rite he crashed!just as well he didnt crash into another car the wanker!

over a year ago

I put my hands up .

When I first got my license about 20 odd years ago

I got caught drink driving the first time I did it.

I lost my license and near lost my job.

lesson learnt

over a year ago

If he wasnt in the car when the cops arrived and they didnt catch him driving the car,he has a very good chance of getting away with it.

over a year ago

"If he wasnt in the car when the cops arrived and they didnt catch him driving the car,he has a very good chance of getting away with it."

he can be charged for it as he crashed his car new law , even if he ran home to bed they can arrest him at home

over a year ago

"If he wasnt in the car when the cops arrived and they didnt catch him driving the car,he has a very good chance of getting away with it.

he can be charged for it as he crashed his car new law , even if he ran home to bed they can arrest him at home"

Especially if they are witnesses willing to say he was in car and driving it when it crashed

over a year ago

Same thing happened to me and i got away with it and that was last feb. I had a good solicitor.

Post new Message to Thread