Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

sub fem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Curious to know are they any proper subs in ireland willing to be my little slave!!! Into bdsm humiliation basically just be my little fuck doll no limits i say jump you say how high!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/13 23:18:12]

over a year ago

"Curious to know are they any proper subs in ireland willing to be my little slave!!! Into bdsm humiliation basically just be my little fuck doll no limits i say jump you say how high!!!"

good luck with that one lol

over a year ago

"Curious to know are they any proper subs in ireland willing to be my little slave!!! Into bdsm humiliation basically just be my little fuck doll no limits i say jump you say how high!!!"

Subway do great subs

over a year ago

"Curious to know are they any proper subs in ireland willing to be my little slave!!! Into bdsm humiliation basically just be my little fuck doll no limits i say jump you say how high!!!

Subway do great subs "

over a year ago

"Curious to know are they any proper subs in ireland willing to be my little slave!!! Into bdsm humiliation basically just be my little fuck doll no limits i say jump you say how high!!!

good luck with that one lol"

lmao

over a year ago

really trying to bite my tongue and am seriously failing. You would be laughed off a fetish site for this request. No limits? Dont think any women here would be mad enough nor dumb enough. Sorry but statements like that seriously annoy me. Also plenty of subs in Ireland just feck all who respond to "twue" doms.

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

really trying to bite my tongue and am seriously failing. You would be laughed off a fetish site for this request. No limits? Dont think any women here would be mad enough nor dumb enough. Sorry but statements like that seriously annoy me. Also plenty of subs in Ireland just feck all who respond to "twue" doms."

good points there sexy slut

To the op the wording of your post wouldnt instill a good vibe for any subs I know.

and if you care to think about it paints a bad picture about how you approach D/s maybe rethink what your seeking

over a year ago

really trying to bite my tongue and am seriously failing. You would be laughed off a fetish site for this request. No limits? Dont think any women here would be mad enough nor dumb enough. Sorry but statements like that seriously annoy me. Also plenty of subs in Ireland just feck all who respond to "twue" doms."

over a year ago

Everyone has limits

over a year ago

Methinks maybe he took fifty shades too seriously

over a year ago

Or perhaps fifty shades of white when he wrote it.

Post new Message to Thread