Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

deleting messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do men get cross when i delete a message that i have already replied to?? i cant keep them for a keepsake ffs as im sure nobody does..!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I delete all messages I can go back and read them when a new one is sent by the same person

over a year ago

"why do men get cross when i delete a message that i have already replied to?? i cant keep them for a keepsake ffs as im sure nobody does..!!!"

Because they are mental!

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"why do men get cross when i delete a message that i have already replied to?? i cant keep them for a keepsake ffs as im sure nobody does..!!!

Because they are mental! "

Lol don't tell everyone

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"why do men get cross when i delete a message that i have already replied to?? i cant keep them for a keepsake ffs as im sure nobody does..!!!"

I'm sure they're talking about you deleting and not replying!

over a year ago

"I delete all messages I can go back and read them when a new one is sent by the same person "

yes but thats coz you are a member.

By *itIrishCplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We have to say that if we had to reply to every message we get we'd never be off this site. It is impossible. Delete is the only option. Particularly to mails who obviously have not read our profile.

Like for instance, we state we are selective, only looking for good looking, hair free, fit people. And then we get guys that look like Shrek and with the body & pubic hair of a primate mailing us. Sorry but have more valuable things to be doing with our time then replying to those types of mails.

Don't think you need to apologise about it. Just delete and move on.

over a year ago

"We have to say that if we had to reply to every message we get we'd never be off this site. It is impossible. Delete is the only option. Particularly to mails who obviously have not read our profile.

Like for instance, we state we are selective, only looking for good looking, hair free, fit people. And then we get guys that look like Shrek and with the body & pubic hair of a primate mailing us. Sorry but have more valuable things to be doing with our time then replying to those types of mails.

"

they get cross tho callin me allsorts of names and i know sticks and stones etc but i dont want to look a bitch coz im not.

over a year ago

"We have to say that if we had to reply to every message we get we'd never be off this site. It is impossible. Delete is the only option. Particularly to mails who obviously have not read our profile.

"

To be honest I was going to mail you but as you dont meet every tom dick and harry though I have no hope. Damn you mother for naming me tom lol

By *itIrishCplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We are all nice people. Just cuz you deleted messages doesn't mean your not nice. Most of the time they just want a shag anyway. We've had numerous guys looking for meets. We usually reply, if they fit skate we are looking for, that if they are still members in 3 months we might entertain them. We prefer people who are actually like minded and into the lifestyle rather then one hot wonders. Don't worry bout them. Plough your own furrow and feck the begrudges

over a year ago

"why do men get cross when i delete a message that i have already replied to?? i cant keep them for a keepsake ffs as im sure nobody does..!!!

Harsh!

over a year ago

"We are all nice people. Just cuz you deleted messages doesn't mean your not nice. Most of the time they just want a shag anyway. We've had numerous guys looking for meets. We usually reply, if they fit skate we are looking for, that if they are still members in 3 months we might entertain them. We prefer people who are actually like minded and into the lifestyle rather then one hot wonders. Don't worry bout them. Plough your own furrow and feck the begrudges "

You do know I was only joking

over a year ago

Because they are mental! Harsh! "

but true

over a year ago

over a year ago

most don't reply curvy even if they just said not interested that's grand just manners doesn't cost anyting lol

over a year ago

Im sure you mean some men, me ...I couldnt care less what happened to old messages

over a year ago

Im sure you mean some men, me ...I couldnt care less what happened to old messages "

it doesn't keep you up all night with worry?

over a year ago

I just deleted 210 messages waitng on the wrath coming my way lol

over a year ago

filters are a wonder invention and will save you getting lots n lots of mail from people you are not interested in.

I love mine and am happy to receive mails from people that get through them.

over a year ago

"filters are a wonder invention and will save you getting lots n lots of mail from people you are not interested in.

"

Might out that to the test lol

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"

body hair I get.n fit too but Iis there a definutive standard of whats goodlookin.do u decide? Is there a committee? Everyone should act n think like they are goidlookin.not just u perfect ppl

over a year ago

"I just deleted 210 messages waitng on the wrath coming my way lol "

Damn 209 of them where from me

over a year ago

"I just deleted 210 messages waitng on the wrath coming my way lol

Damn 209 of them where from me "

I know you are really tryin my patience lol

over a year ago

I know you are really tryin my patience lol "

God loves a tryier

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/13 17:50:36]

over a year ago

God loves a tryier "

so I heard

over a year ago

"filters are a wonder invention and will save you getting lots n lots of mail from people you are not interested in.

"

i have filters on too but there are still tonnes of mails.

over a year ago

i have filters on too but there are still tonnes of mails."

they should create a sanity questionnaire and let people set the level of sanity /insanity of the person allowed to mail you

over a year ago

God loves a tryier "

But he hates a chancer

over a year ago