Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

how honest are u

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I Was listening to fm104 phoneshow tonight they where talking about honest people.. we all lost phones wallets money and so on.. the thing is if you where say in a shopping center and came across a wallet phone or cash would ya hand it up to security or info desk.. I know once I found €3000 in a wallet 2 weeks before xmas in a shopping center I handed it up.. turned out it was a guy doing santa shopping and he gave 200 euro for handed it up he so happy so anyway would u hand up even cash say 20 or 50 euros

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im too honest.

yes i would, although more likely to take it to the gardas rather than hand it in to information or any civilians, although even the gards arent totally trustworthy

over a year ago

I believe in what goes round comes round so I always do the right thing , if it was cash no wallet then I think it would be back pocket as no way of giving back to rightful owner

By *outheast22Couple
over a year ago

carlow

Honesty if I found cash only no id or wallet.. id spend it of course...but as in the past whenever I find a wallet with some form of id normaly try contact the person myself first...or failing that hand it into the cops or radio station

over a year ago

I would hand it in. I would dread to think that a family is going hungry due to me being greedy. Shame on the ones that wouldn't.

over a year ago

I was in a town locally to me 4 years ago and a woman come out of Credit union. I was in car and seen an envelope fall out of her handbag. I jumped out of car and ran after her with the envelope and gave it back. Thus lady half knew me and said thank you but she was in shock. 3 weeks later I get a wrap on the door the lady that dropped the envelope was there. She handed me £100.00. In turns our she had £3000.00 cash for a family holiday. It felt good the honesty but the £3000.00 may have felt better lol

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

My hubby once found £7000 in the back of his cab in an envelope under the seat. He waited 2 days then a young lad came into the office and asked did anyone find it. He had got a loan to buy a car and went celebrating with it in his pocket. hubby asked him a few questions then gave it to him he cried tears of joy lol he didn't give my hubby any money though

over a year ago

Some quite honest people out there but we all know if any of us found 20 on the street its into the back pocket some good stories there guys being honest really does help someone

over a year ago

What about the dopey plumber who found €150,000 in Mc Feeleys old house then handed it in......as Del would say.....what a plonker

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"What about the dopey plumber who found €150,000 in Mc Feeleys old house then handed it in......as Del would say.....what a plonker"

...or at least he handed in that much of it

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Only the honest ppl wud post tho.is anyone really goin to say they wud pocket it.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The above comment was a joke. All plumbers are honest, salt of the earth type fellas. None of them would ever dream of doing anything dishonest.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Do t know bout honest but mayb he was just scared.its obviously ira cash.think twice myself

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

[Removed by poster at 11/10/13 12:25:36]

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Id think twice while sitting on a beach in mehico

over a year ago

If im right it was Irish pounds yeh how the hell would u change that much in a bank without them telling the police I think u can cash in up to 19000 anything after that they inform the police fare play of ya man handing it up that much cash id deffo stay well clear of it and just call the boys in blue

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I didnt know auld money.cud just get 15 ppl to go to dif banks with 10 gs each.15 mexicans of course.noone ever suspects the mexicans

over a year ago

People might think this is harsh but all my life ive been a honest person n got no good luck back from it so id keep it...

Buts dats me.. Id do anything t keep my babies happy.. We went withou for long enough

over a year ago

eh does blunt count as honest???

over a year ago

A lady at the ATM in Enniscorthy Wexford left without her cash recently...€300.00... I followed her into the bank and told her she forgot her money. She barely said thanks. Passed me on the street outside ..didnt even say hi. But still I felt good that I did the right thing.

By *eauhoMan
over a year ago

City Centre

I'm a believer in karma so try to be honest - ill gotten gains and all that...

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

Im a dishonest cheating whore,,,nothings too dishonest for to try,,,,

over a year ago

im very honest when it comes to others belongings.if i find someting u will always try to return it. that honesty is not shown to me by others tho

over a year ago

"im very honest when it comes to others belongings.if i find someting u will always try to return it. that honesty is not shown to me by others tho "

By *egularFunMan
over a year ago

Too honest by far, but too late to change now, and not sure I'd want to.

over a year ago

My mate was putting in a new floor in a house in sydney

years ago.

when they lifted the old floor they found $14000 in old notes

the house had been empty for years.

they split the money with the guy who had bought the house

over a year ago

"I Was listening to fm104 phoneshow tonight they where talking about honest people.. we all lost phones wallets money and so on.. the thing is if you where say in a shopping center and came across a wallet phone or cash would ya hand it up to security or info desk.. I know once I found €3000 in a wallet 2 weeks before xmas in a shopping center I handed it up.. turned out it was a guy doing santa shopping and he gave 200 euro for handed it up he so happy so anyway would u hand up even cash say 20 or 50 euros "

a few yrs ago i had just taken 700 out of the bank to get my sons confirmation suit,i was in smyths getting stuff and a while after i left i realised i hadnt got my purse!i thought i must of dropped it or sumthing i went bak to symths and the guy tht served me had it,i ran over and kissed him!

so i know what its like to loose money therefore i wud hand it in,i believe in karma

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Ye karma good.I have nothin more to add I just like bein under classy.if I squint my eyes n look at screen it looks like shes sittin on my chest

over a year ago

"Ye karma good.I have nothin more to add I just like bein under classy.if I squint my eyes n look at screen it looks like shes sittin on my chest"

haha

Post new Message to Thread