Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

its hard for a single guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey to all ,have been on this over a month and no meets yet ,it can be hard to get a girls attention ,girls have the full control i guess ,,any tips on getting noticed id loved to hear from you all cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know the economy is a little slow and the Celtic tiger has dried up and died but you hang in the little buddy the good times will be back lol

Bad smell maybe it's the dead Celtic tiger. I'm off to tthe bad smell thread. I just know I have it so so right

over a year ago

Mate my cocks about a third of yours....guess how i feel

over a year ago

"Mate my cocks about a third of yours....guess how i feel "

Feck ya must have a small cock mines only average lol

over a year ago

dont think the women are into the cock pics lol,,size doesnt matter mate ,,its the face pics they want haa

over a year ago

"Mate my cocks about a third of yours....guess how i feel

Feck ya must have a small cock mines only average lol "

my brother keeps me going and hes a hobbit ffs

over a year ago

Well you have a sense of humour that's more important

over a year ago

aaaawwww poor little ones lol

over a year ago

Lifes more fun if you can laugh....love many trust a few as my nan used to say

over a year ago

"Lifes more fun if you can laugh....love many trust a few as my nan used to say "

over a year ago

I used to swing as a single guy years ago (2001-2004) and it wasnt easy, it took work. I averaged about 2 MMF's a year and there werent that many sites like this around at the time, AND my cock is nowhere near the size of yours. here's my advice for any would be single male swingers.

1. Patience, patience, PATIENCE! if you chat a couple today, dont expect to meet them tomorrow, next week or even next month. A lot of couples want to get to know the guy attached to the spare cock in the threesome, to make sure he's not a nutter. this takes time. this leads onto:

2. Dont be a nutter. be nice, polite, respectful. manners cost nothing, and can yield untold rewards.

3. Know your place. as i said before, you're the spare cock. you're lucky to be there. remember that. the couple hold the position of power.

4. Read the profile. if it says no single males, DO NOT MESSAGE THEM. you're wasting your time. instead, work on your own profile, see it as a swinging CV, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER? if you stand out from others, couples will find you.

5. Learn the red flags. work on your bullshit meter. the advantage you have today over when i was doing it years ago was that nowadays everyone has a decent laptop or smartphone, and should be able and willing to verify themselves. be wary of anyone who wont go on cam, email a pic, or take a phonecall (in fact buy a cheap prepay phone just for swinging) if they're avoiding questions about verifying, you can start smelling a rat. use the tools available, there are tons, skype, facetime....whatever you can.

6. If you're attached and doing this behind your partners back, stop now. I was involved with someone for 8 years that wasnt into the lifestyle and wouldnt have liked it if i was, so i didnt do it. and doing it behind her back would be too much work, and you're too easily caught. JUST DONT DO IT.

Thats just some of the hard lessons i learned along the way, and in that time i've had 13 MMF's some of which were with the same people. you know you're doing right when you're invited back!

Hope this helps.

over a year ago

wow ,thanks for that ,yea i message nice and polite eveytime ,i know im the spare cock ha ,,thanks again and hopefully soon ill to meet a nice cpl or a girl ,

over a year ago

I'm only on here about 7 weeks and I had 3 different mets just be yourself and respect full and get to know people first. And after a while ask them for a coffee and a chat then if you get on who knows what mite happen good luck

over a year ago

"I'm only on here about 7 weeks and I had 3 different mets just be yourself and respect full and get to know people first. And after a while ask them for a coffee and a chat then if you get on who knows what mite happen good luck "

over a year ago

"I'm only on here about 7 weeks and I had 3 different mets just be yourself and respect full and get to know people first. And after a while ask them for a coffee and a chat then if you get on who knows what mite happen good luck "

personally, I prefer being contacted with 'wanna fuck'; 'meet me now'; 'are you horny' messages. They do it for me every time.

over a year ago

"I'm only on here about 7 weeks and I had 3 different mets just be yourself and respect full and get to know people first. And after a while ask them for a coffee and a chat then if you get on who knows what mite happen good luck

personally, I prefer being contacted with 'wanna fuck'; 'meet me now'; 'are you horny' messages. They do it for me every time. "

You must be the only one so can't see that working for any body on here.

over a year ago

"I'm only on here about 7 weeks and I had 3 different mets just be yourself and respect full and get to know people first. And after a while ask them for a coffee and a chat then if you get on who knows what mite happen good luck

personally, I prefer being contacted with 'wanna fuck'; 'meet me now'; 'are you horny' messages. They do it for me every time.

You must be the only one so can't see that working for any body on here. "

I think that may have been said with tongue firmly in cheek

over a year ago

personally, I prefer being contacted with 'wanna fuck'; 'meet me now'; 'are you horny' messages. They do it for me every time. "

Lol

over a year ago

You must be the only one so can't see that working for any body on here.

I think that may have been said with tongue firmly in cheek "

Post new Message to Thread