Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Need advise on gettin a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey we were jus wondering if anyone is haven d same trouble as us... Were searchin for a bi fem for a girl on girl wit my bf watchin... Der has to be someone out der dats into dat lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Might be able to give some tips if this bi-fem wasn't blocked

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Might be able to give some tips if this bi-fem wasn't blocked "

pmsi

over a year ago

Couples might be your best bet. I as a bi will only meet a couple if i get to play wit both.

over a year ago

Maybe make your profile a bit warmer and it's all about your wants which seem very set in stone

over a year ago

"Might be able to give some tips if this bi-fem wasn't blocked "
ur nt in my block list so u must have us blocked lol

over a year ago

"Might be able to give some tips if this bi-fem wasn't blocked ur nt in my block list so u must have us blocked lol"

I'm guessing it's your message filters!

She can't mail you because of your age range

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Cant understand people comming on here saying they cant find a bi fem. If u meet a cpl u can have any senaro u want as in a mfmf, mff , mmf,

over a year ago

No d ffm was his fantasy this is mine t b wit a woman lettin em watch but he cnt touch...

over a year ago

You've obviously had some luck. You've been verified by a female in the 3 months you've been on here...

over a year ago

"Might be able to give some tips if this bi-fem wasn't blocked ur nt in my block list so u must have us blocked lol

I'm guessing it's your message filters!

She can't mail you because of your age range "

Thanks Fooey. Miraculously viewable now!

OP... A lot of dos and donts in your profile text. I would lose track reading it tbh.

But be patient and like others said social meets with other couples is the way to go and often leads to that much wanted MFF

over a year ago

OP, you messaged us asking if my partner swung alone (she doesn't) and I offered some friendly advice in my reply which I'll repeat here:

Lose the text speak, it makes you look like a teenager and damages the credibility of your profile.

Speaking for ourselves we'd be less likely to meet someone who cud only typ like dis.

over a year ago

you say your happy to meet a couple, as long as the other fella isnt involved in any way, shape or form.

you have no pics to sell yourselves to other people

and, although i understand the typing, V's kids type the way they talk, and find its mostly people from the country rather than the big cities, but as said above, it would put people off

so whats the attraction again?

over a year ago

"Hey we were jus wondering if anyone is haven d same trouble as us... Were searchin for a bi fem for a girl on girl wit my bf watchin... Der has to be someone out der dats into dat lol"

Wait... So let me get this straight... You're looking for a bi-fem, or a couple to have fun with?...

Your Bf is allowed to watch only... But the Fems Bf isn't allowed to take part in any way, shape or form... Even to watch?? (Like you're allowing your Bf to do)....

Hmmmm... I can't imagine why you're having trouble with this.

over a year ago

"

Wait... So let me get this straight... You're looking for a bi-fem, or a couple to have fun with?...

Your Bf is allowed to watch only... But the Fems Bf isn't allowed to take part in any way, shape or form... Even to watch?? (Like you're allowing your Bf to do)....

Hmmmm... I can't imagine why you're having trouble with this.

"

pmsl .

over a year ago

Clean shaven women only!! Im sick of meeting beardy women on here. haha

over a year ago

Its weird i know but its always something i have wanted to do.. Maybe its fantasy rather than reality..

Il take all your advise on board and ill keep it in mind about my fast txt! Il re write my profile tonight!!

over a year ago

"Cant understand people comming on here saying they cant find a bi fem. If u meet a cpl u can have any senaro u want as in a mfmf, mff , mmf, "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/13 17:38:20]

over a year ago

"Its weird i know but its always something i have wanted to do.. Maybe its fantasy rather than reality..

Il take all your advise on board and ill keep it in mind about my fast txt! Il re write my profile tonight!! "

More advice: get yourselves verified, even if only on cam in the chatroom at first, and then at a meet. it will strengthen your credibility. we're on here a month and had our first meet last week, and got verified....now the floodgates have opened and our friends list has grown!

over a year ago

We are verified! No cam thou ! Tablet is crap!

I wrote out my profile again jus left it short and sweet lol

thanks everyone x

over a year ago

yellow pages! hehheehe

Post new Message to Thread