Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mailing

Jump to newest

By *hudBEfun OP   Man
over a year ago

longford

Ok . I know I'm the dreaded single male . And I also know that cpls and women get unindated with mails from single guys . . But I allways snd a respectfully mail . Not just a hi . Fancy a fuck type .. And I've met some lovely people here . Some not so lovely too . But when I do send a mail . And it's ignored . I think it's so rude .. Takes 2 seconds to say . No thanks .... I allways reply to any mail I get . It's only polite and manners I think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Women n cpl get 100s of mails.cudnt answer them all.no reply is an answer really

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ud be better off waiting till they mail u then reply with ur nice mail

and don't forget the essential ten cock pics from all angles and sky remote for comparasion

i have grown quiet a nice long beard here waiting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Women n cpl get 100s of mails.cudnt answer them all.no reply is an answer really"

pretty much the way it is

over a year ago

Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck

over a year ago

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck "

I used to agree with you, it was when the abuse started cos I said thanks but no thanks from rude single males that put me off replying. Though now I have all my filters on it's not a problem

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I love breasts

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck "

mmmm would that be one abreast cheeky

over a year ago

"Women n cpl get 100s of mails.cudnt answer them all.no reply is an answer really

pretty much the way it is"

not really.i always reply even if its a thanks but ur too far or smt like that.its mean to not reply

over a year ago

"Women n cpl get 100s of mails.cudnt answer them all.no reply is an answer really

pretty much the way it is

not really.i always reply even if its a thanks but ur too far or smt like that.its mean to not reply "

i agree

over a year ago

" mmmm would that be one abreast cheeky"

Probably depends on the size of your ermmmmm hand CJ

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

" mmmm would that be one abreast cheeky

Probably depends on the size of your ermmmmm hand CJ"

mmm id say they fit just nicely

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

I love single Males . They have more free time and are less upright about being on fab enjoying their freedom . So be patient .

over a year ago

**vigorously writing down sexy ladies who will reply so I can fill my box...

over a year ago

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck

I used to agree with you, it was when the abuse started cos I said thanks but no thanks from rude single males that put me off replying. Though now I have all my filters on it's not a problem "

Ditto

over a year ago

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck

I used to agree with you, it was when the abuse started cos I said thanks but no thanks from rude single males that put me off replying. Though now I have all my filters on it's not a problem

Ditto "

Cant see logic in sending abusive messages to anyone. whatever hope you had by saying ok thanks for the reply and if you ever change your mind give me a shout you wont stand a hope by abusing them. as mammy always says manners costs nothing and gets you places

over a year ago

"I love breasts "
lol

over a year ago

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck "

hmmm sent message to you 3 months ago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Dont say dreaded single male......some of ladies wouldnt be having as much fun if Fab didnt have single males .......ye rock as far as I'm concerned. However ladies do get inundated with mail and it is a fulltime job trying to keep abreast of it (pls note I said abreast Michael! ) but i do answer any mail I get, even the 'fancy a fuck' ones. My thinking is guys may

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck hmmm sent message to you 3 months ago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck "

That's the sort of thing that will guarantee that you won't get one from her in the future either, I suspect

over a year ago

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck hmmm sent message to you 3 months ago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck "

Are you sure you did.... I always reply plus as a subscribed member whenI look at a persons profile it shows if and when that person mailed me and visa versa...... I checked your profile and it didnt show any notification of me getting a mail from you??? I have a pretty good memory too.

over a year ago

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck hmmm sent message to you 3 months ago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck

That's the sort of thing that will guarantee that you won't get one from her in the future either, I suspect "

over a year ago

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck hmmm sent message to you 3 months ago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck

Are you sure you did.... I always reply plus as a subscribed member whenI look at a persons profile it shows if and when that person mailed me and visa versa...... I checked your profile and it didnt show any notification of me getting a mail from you??? I have a pretty good memory too. "

Cheeky, if you thought it was hard keeping up with all the mail before, you've just opened the floodgates!!

over a year ago

We reply to every message we get for d same reason we find its kinda rude for dem nt t mail bk ...

over a year ago

have sent hundreds of nice messages without a reply or a nice reply and got pissed off....who knows...its possible.....so I reply to all in a mannerly way. So far I've not had any hassle from guys.....touch wood . Hope OP you keep sending nice mail ....what goes around comes around .....best of luck hmmm sent message to you 3 months uago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck

That's the sort of thing that will guarantee that you won't get one from her in the future either, I suspect "

micheal i think u should read my post properly before you voice you're opion on what i write

over a year ago

I have just noticed that you are outside my age preference so you would not have been able to mail me!

over a year ago

"Ok . I know I'm the dreaded single male . And I also know that cpls and women get unindated with mails from single guys . . But I allways snd a respectfully mail . Not just a hi . Fancy a fuck type .. And I've met some lovely people here . Some not so lovely too . But when I do send a mail . And it's ignored . I think it's so rude .. Takes 2 seconds to say . No thanks .... I allways reply to any mail I get . It's only polite and manners I think "

i dont understand why sum guys cant just accept if u dont get a reply it obviously means the person just isnt interested!and leave it at tht instead of moaning about it!!

over a year ago

"Ok . I know I'm the dreaded single male . And I also know that cpls and women get unindated with mails from single guys . . But I allways snd a respectfully mail . Not just a hi . Fancy a fuck type .. And I've met some lovely people here . Some not so lovely too . But when I do send a mail . And it's ignored . I think it's so rude .. Takes 2 seconds to say . No thanks .... I allways reply to any mail I get . It's only polite and manners I think

i dont understand why sum guys cant just accept if u dont get a reply it obviously means the person just isnt interested!and leave it at tht instead of moaning about it!! "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

hmmm sent message to you 3 months uago and still waiting on my reply and know it didnt start with or end with fancy a fuck

That's the sort of thing that will guarantee that you won't get one from her in the future either, I suspect

micheal i think u should read my post properly before you voice you're opion on what i write"

I read it properly the first time, thanks,

and I've read it properly this time as well. It still comes across as being a bit bitchy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/13 11:10:19]

Post new Message to Thread