"No worries from what I can see ah thanks hun thinking"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will impress whom ever it is your meeting

over a year ago

You look fine to me fs if they don't like you you thats there problem and they aint worth knowing my view anyway xx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I don't think looks come into it really. If you've built up enough of a rapport with someone to meet them, then I think it'll all be fine. If you start fretting about whether you look good enough or not, you'll lose confidence, and that is more likely to be a problem. It's too late for me to be thinking deeply. I'll have another look at this in the morning!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I don't think looks come into it really. If you've built up enough of a rapport with someone to meet them, then I think it'll all be fine. If you start fretting about whether you look good enough or not, you'll lose confidence, and that is more likely to be a problem. It's too late for me to be thinking deeply. I'll have another look at this in the morning! "

over a year ago

your such gent !! mick

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What are U worried about just be ur self I take a horrible pic but fook I look as good as Sean conery

In my head anyway and I don't care what ye think

over a year ago

"What are U worried about just be ur self I take a horrible pic but fook I look as good as Sean conery

In my head anyway and I don't care what ye think "

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

You can only be the person you are minx. Be true to yourself and if someone doesn't like you it's their problem not yours. Good luck with it.

By *rishguy_WillMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

Looks good to me, he's a lucky chap

over a year ago

Well cant really say. Only i pic (looks nice) and havent seen the real you to compare. If you want i could call over and give you a once over just to check......

over a year ago

I sometimes have this worry as well but have started to believe in myself ... As above if they don't like , there's plenty more fish in the sea .... Enjoy !

over a year ago

"I sometimes have this worry as well but have started to believe in myself ... As above if they don't like , there's plenty more fish in the sea .... Enjoy ! "

over a year ago

It nothing to do with looks its all about you yourself having fun and if the person has a problem tge way u look just bye bye hope you have fun abd enjoy yourself

over a year ago

"ive a met this week !! worried i look alot slimmer in pics ?? what u think "

Well can only see your legs , but they look just great, you called yourself hot minx so be just that!

over a year ago

You will be fine what's for ya won't go past ya 

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Just have s fab time and stop worrying u be fine.

By *avehickMan
over a year ago

Terenure

You be grand

over a year ago

I am sometimes nervous before a meet too but in my case the nerves are more to do with my age n the fact i like to meet guys younger (in some cases a lot younger) than me. My body is in pretty good shape but it is 51 and not 21 so i wonder if the guys will be comparing me to younger fitter girls theyve met or worse still wake up in the morning and want to run!!

But my experience so far has been great. As someone said above when you have spent time building a rapport with someone and the chemistry n attraction is there those are more than enough to ensure a successful meet. So remember what it is that you like about this person and what it is that made you decide youd like to meet them cos i bet thats what they are remembering about you .... Have a fab time

over a year ago

"I am sometimes nervous before a meet too but in my case the nerves are more to do with my age n the fact i like to meet guys younger (in some cases a lot younger) than me. My body is in pretty good shape but it is 51 and not 21 so i wonder if the guys will be comparing me to younger fitter girls theyve met or worse still wake up in the morning and want to run!!

But my experience so far has been great. As someone said above when you have spent time building a rapport with someone and the chemistry n attraction is there those are more than enough to ensure a successful meet. So remember what it is that you like about this person and what it is that made you decide youd like to meet them cos i bet thats what they are remembering about you .... Have a fab time "

over a year ago

Some very good advice here, I would say I have definitely been put off meeting due to issues I have with how I look. I have pics up so that people can make an informed choice. I can't say I have gained confidence since joining fab though, if anything I think I am even more self-conscious than I used to be lol. Especially reading some of the comments people make on the forums and in chat. You just have to learn to grow a thick skin I guess!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I am sometimes nervous before a meet too but in my case the nerves are more to do with my age n the fact i like to meet guys younger (in some cases a lot younger) than me. My body is in pretty good shape but it is 51 and not 21 so i wonder if the guys will be comparing me to younger fitter girls theyve met or worse still wake up in the morning and want to run!!

But my experience so far has been great. As someone said above when you have spent time building a rapport with someone and the chemistry n attraction is there those are more than enough to ensure a successful meet. So remember what it is that you like about this person and what it is that made you decide youd like to meet them cos i bet thats what they are remembering about you .... Have a fab time "

cheeky your body is amazing I am 39 I wish I had your body.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I wish I had Cheeky's body for a while too

over a year ago

over a year ago

thanks for the advise !!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ohhh I am younger I am younger

Haha I remember (very vividly infact) a little blue no that got rave reviews on here 21 yrs olds had a lot to live up to compete with U cheeky

over a year ago

Soft....you have a fabulous figure....and only 39! Sigh

over a year ago

"I wish I had Cheeky's body for a while too "

LMAO Michael......why have you got some landscaping in mind for it??

over a year ago

The mutual appreciation society lol.... Yer all gawjus

over a year ago

Ahh CJ stop rubbing it in will ya.... I know Im the oldest swinger in town pmsl

ohhh on second thoughts I think I quite like you rubbing it in

over a year ago

Haha....well you were getting plenty of admiration yourself

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I wish I had Cheeky's body for a while too

LMAO Michael......why have you got some landscaping in mind for it?? "

Yes indeed. I love sowing my seed, laying lawns, and driving long, hard posts

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"The mutual appreciation society lol.... Yer all gawjus "
mr white pants corrrrrrrr.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"The mutual appreciation society lol.... Yer all gawjus mr white pants corrrrrrrr. "

Never mind that young fella, soft! C'mere 'til I ride ya!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ahh CJ stop rubbing it in will ya.... I know Im the oldest swinger in town pmsl

ohhh on second thoughts I think I quite like you rubbing it in "

Mmm rubbing it

Haha cheeky any time U shan't

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"The mutual appreciation society lol.... Yer all gawjus mr white pants corrrrrrrr.

Never mind that young fella, soft! C'mere 'til I ride ya! "

cmon Michael ride me

over a year ago

"The mutual appreciation society lol.... Yer all gawjus mr white pants corrrrrrrr.

Never mind that young fella, soft! C'mere 'til I ride ya! cmon Michael ride me "

Blown out again!! Lol

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"Ahh CJ stop rubbing it in will ya.... I know Im the oldest swinger in town pmsl

ohhh on second thoughts I think I quite like you rubbing it in "

Old don't mean you cant be bold

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Never mind that young fella, soft! C'mere 'til I ride ya! cmon Michael ride me

Blown out again!! Lol"

never mr whites pants.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Blown out again!! Lol never mr whites pants. "

Ohhh do I detect the desire for a gang bang

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Blown out again!! Lol never mr whites pants.

Ohhh do I detect the desire for a gang bang "

over a year ago

Ohhh do I detect the desire for a gang bang "

Anyone have an avatar translator?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Anyone have an avatar translator? "

for who mr white pants.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Anyone have an avatar translator? "

for who mr white pants.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The feckin' traffic on the n11 is mental. I'm turning back!

over a year ago

You should be very confident, the pics on your profile are fantastic. Such a body. I dont know what way to say it without it not sounding like a compliment, but your body would put alot of younger women to shame.

over a year ago

what a lovely thread, more of this!! and it's almost the weekend too yaaaaaaaaay!

And you'll be fine Minx, if you've been chatting for a while and can have a giggle together isn't that's what it's all about

over a year ago

"what a lovely thread, more of this!! and it's almost the weekend too yaaaaaaaaay!

And you'll be fine Minx, if you've been chatting for a while and can have a giggle together isn't that's what it's all about "

over a year ago

But my experience so far has been great. As someone said above when you have spent time building a rapport with someone and the chemistry n attraction is there those are more than enough to ensure a successful meet. So remember what it is that you like about this person and what it is that made you decide youd like to meet them cos i bet thats what they are remembering about you .... Have a fab time

You should be very confident, the pics on your profile are fantastic. Such a body. I dont know what way to say it without it not sounding like a compliment, but your body would put alot of younger women to shame. "

Cheeky, Im 52 and wish my body was like yours....grrr I'm jealous mwah xxx

over a year ago

Minx....your pics are hot and I have seen you in the Ireland room and you are good craic. If the buzz is there when you chat, you will be fine when you meet and sure if the worst happens you have made a friend. Have a great time

over a year ago

"You should be very confident, the pics on your profile are fantastic. Such a body. I dont know what way to say it without it not sounding like a compliment, but your body would put alot of younger women to shame. "

Thank you x

over a year ago

"Cheeky, Im 52 and wish my body was like yours....grrr I'm jealous mwah xxx"

Thanks Ali... well you have a great body yourself xxx

over a year ago

well thank you alicat !!

over a year ago

Minx, if he has a problem, it's his problem. Be yourself, be confident and remember a smile is always the best feature. Enjoy and be safe

over a year ago

take new pics if ur so concerned. If ur size matters so much to someone they aren't worth meeting

over a year ago

"take new pics if ur so concerned. If ur size matters so much to someone they aren't worth meeting "

over a year ago

"Minx, if he has a problem, it's his problem. Be yourself, be confident and remember a smile is always the best feature. Enjoy and be safe "

over a year ago

You should be very confident, the pics on your profile are fantastic. Such a body. I dont know what way to say it without it not sounding like a compliment, but your body would put alot of younger women to shame.

Cheeky, Im 52 and wish my body was like yours....grrr I'm jealous mwah xxx"

Don't be jealous tho, that bum of yours is great! Very bite able lol

over a year ago

"You should be very confident, the pics on your profile are fantastic. Such a body. I dont know what way to say it without it not sounding like a compliment, but your body would put alot of younger women to shame.

Thank you x"

Your very welcome x

over a year ago

Omg I think this too... I'm always trying to compare to a celebrity,.. I usually say dumbo lol

Or google a size 22 lol

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

just think on this ur meet is probley feeling the same as you cause ya know what nobody is perfect maby there worried about their size too lol relax and enjoy

over a year ago

"just think on this ur meet is probley feeling the same as you cause ya know what nobody is perfect maby there worried about their size too lol relax and enjoy"

Post new Message to Thread