Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

fake face pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can u reprt some guy for sending fake face pic.I met him bout 3 years ago when was in another cpl and hes still doin it.and if I can report him what will happen to him.its pathetic and sad

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well who is posting false photos on site

over a year ago

"Can u reprt some guy for sending fake face pic.I met him bout 3 years ago when was in another cpl and hes still doin it.and if I can report him what will happen to him.its pathetic and sad"

over a year ago

Report to admin

Only way to keep fakes off the site. Thanks. Xx

over a year ago

Unfortunately they then go and create another profile

over a year ago

all you can do is keep reporting, I know its difficult for admins to keep on top of things like that but just keep reporting it. I know one chap who has been on here at least 5 times with different names in the last 5 months - no idea why, maybe slightly unstable but if I have noticed it I am sure most of the ladies will have as well so good luck to him getting anywhere

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He didnt have to create another profile.I reported him and hes still on site

over a year ago

Well this site is full of false profiles on site,and a lot of people that are using 3 or 4 profiles I have noticed

By *avy8931Man
over a year ago

ballymena

wot is the point of putting on a fake profile? if you give false information about yourself surely when you arrive at a meet the person or couple will simply say no your not as you said and refuse and that has wasted there time when they could be meeting sumone genuine or is it just people get of on pretending they are sumone else

over a year ago

We drove 80Km from Wex to ARKLOW to meet the invisible asshole who thought he was a COUPLE ....DumbAss He is still at it.

over a year ago

"Can u reprt some guy for sending fake face pic.I met him bout 3 years ago when was in another cpl and hes still doin it.and if I can report him what will happen to him.its pathetic and sad"

theres sum eejjit on here tht keeps sending ppl fake pics,keeps deleting his profile and making new ones!the same 2 females keep verifying him tho

By *rishguyxMan
over a year ago

tipperary

Prob because d females verifyin him are his own profiles also hun..

Post new Message to Thread