Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

playing away and discreet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Folks if your going to play away be more discreet about it. Some people dont don't like a phone call asking if you met there gf/ bf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Holy fuck noooooi way.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or don't cheat ???

over a year ago

"Or don't cheat ???"

Indeed

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ouch to three of the four posts above me

over a year ago

Dont cheat or be daft enough to give out your mobile here...seems simple enough lol

over a year ago

Cheaters never win.....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

'Tis a lovely day for a bit of judgement!

over a year ago

"Or don't cheat ???"

over a year ago

Oh the Moral High Grounders are going to stand on each others shoulders on this topic to climb to the tippy top of the Hill.

How about this piece of Advice

"Don't judge me cos my sins are different to your sins"

Thought for today

over a year ago

"Oh the Moral High Grounders are going to stand on each others shoulders on this topic to climb to the tippy top of the Hill.

How about this piece of Advice

"Don't judge me cos my sins are different to your sins"

Thought for today "

ahh another married guy

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Im not married; but I don't judge if people are

Can I ask a question and please don't jumo down my kneck.

If its cheating you go on about. .

If you partner knows you swing or have a couple profile. .

What is that then.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 02/10/13 09:38:20]

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

"'Tis a lovely day for a bit of judgement! "
seriously people are on very high horses 2day, hope they don't bang their narrow little minds if they ever fall off! Who are we 2 judge others on here, at least some men on here are honest about being married unlike a lot of the "single" men

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"'Tis a lovely day for a bit of judgement! seriously people are on very high horses 2day, hope they don't bang their narrow little minds if they ever fall off! Who are we 2 judge others on here, at least some men on here are honest about being married unlike a lot of the "single" men "
Sooo true. .

Most men and women are open bout there marital status.....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"'Tis a lovely day for a bit of judgement! seriously people are on very high horses 2day, hope they don't bang their narrow little minds if they ever fall off! Who are we 2 judge others on here, at least some men on here are honest about being married unlike a lot of the "single" men "

over a year ago

Discretion at all times even if you not "cheating"

over a year ago

"Im not married; but I don't judge if people are

What is that then. "

That's sharing a fun hobby!

This is not me being judgemental at all - whatever tickles your pickle, it makes no difference to me/us. but your question seems pretty obvious.. there are clear differences. the term cheating implies lying/hiding the truth and the partner being hurt if they found out.

over a year ago

"Discretion at all times even if you not "cheating"

"

By *penyoureyes2722Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

I've had the pleasure of receiving texts from an angry soon to be ex girlfriend of a "single" guy I had be chatting to. Not a nice experience at all!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Or don't cheat ???"

over a year ago

Does it count if I like Jay to meet alone? lol, call me sick and twisted but it does make me rather randy

over a year ago

"Does it count if I like Jay to meet alone? lol, call me sick and twisted but it does make me rather randy "

call me sick and twiisted too!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Im not married; but I don't judge if people are

What is that then.

That's sharing a fun hobby!

This is not me being judgemental at all - whatever tickles your pickle, it makes no difference to me/us. but your question seems pretty obvious.. there are clear differences. the term cheating implies lying/hiding the truth and the partner being hurt if they found out. "

I just wondered a lot of couples say it's wrong to met married men.

I don't care personally I just wanted to know

If your partner knows is that not lying cheating. Well not lying cause they know

over a year ago

For the OP If that happens tell the caller no you haven't and now will not.

For all the high horse people

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

If you don't want to meet married people then don't but meet them

Just give morals a rest on the site and don't try and force your morals on anyone else. If someone cheats on their spouse/partner that is their problem and their relationship they are risking not yours

OP a separate phone for swinging will help with this problem too Then if the GF/BF keeps calling you just change your swing number and your family and friends would be none the wiser

PS

we are married and don't count it as cheating as we both agree with the lifestyle and don't want a monogamous relationship but this is our view and don't have to be yours

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I get what your coming from.

Im saying I don't think im explaining myself well the people that are throwing the old its wrong card that our couples

Its s little hypocritical.

If I had s partner I would find ita turn on too.i do get the life style of swinging .

Just think some people don't.

over a year ago

"Does it count if I like Jay to meet alone? lol, call me sick and twisted but it does make me rather randy

call me sick and twiisted too! "

woo lets start a club!

On a more serious note though, what gets my goat about this whole subject is that married men always slated but married women doing the same thing get no grief at all. I see it in the chatroom all the time and it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy!

over a year ago

"Does it count if I like Jay to meet alone? lol, call me sick and twisted but it does make me rather randy

woo lets start a club!

On a more serious note though, what gets my goat about this whole subject is that married men always slated but married women doing the same thing get no grief at all. I see it in the chatroom all the time and it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy!"

now you're talking! we should set up a website too - where other sick and twisted people can check eachother out and perve on pics and organise meets... Oh and there should be some kind of forum where we can all go and debate the most commonly accepted number of cock pics that should be on a profile! ......... oh no, wait. think it's been done already?

In terms of the married debate - It's a personal choice and it's been said before... if you don't like it, don't meet them. simples

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ten cock pics, I think it was?

over a year ago

"Ten cock pics, I think it was? "

I really couldn't comment Michael. not with all the talk of gender hypocrisy

over a year ago

One of them has to be cupping the penis over the toilet bowl, oh how I love those ones

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Ten cock pics, I think it was?

One of them has to be cupping the penis over the toilet bowl, oh how I love those ones "

ohhh yuck I had a picture sent I actually think they had gone to toilet before took picture..not a pleasant sight

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

On a more serious note though, what gets my goat about this whole subject is that married men always slated but married women doing the same thing get no grief at all. I see it in the chatroom all the time and it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy!

now you're talking! we should set up a website too - where other sick and twisted people can check eachother out and perve on pics and organise meets... Oh and there should be some kind of forum where we can all go and debate the most commonly accepted number of cock pics that should be on a profile! ......... oh no, wait. think it's been done already?

In terms of the married debate - It's a personal choice and it's been said before... if you don't like it, don't meet them. simples

"

Hehe, ya know I think it has been done once or twice!

Yep totally agree there, I'm not about to go telling someone what a disgusting human they are for something that is none of my business , it's not like any of us are so holy we can preach to anyone!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I really couldn't comment Michael. not with all the talk of gender hypocrisy "

Lol that seems like a lucky escape for me then

over a year ago

i do love a good steering wheel tho

over a year ago

being only partly honest is stil not really being honest.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"For the OP If that happens tell the caller no you haven't and now will not.

For all the high horse people

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

If you don't want to meet married people then don't but meet them

Just give morals a rest on the site and don't try and force your morals on anyone else. If someone cheats on their spouse/partner that is their problem and their relationship they are risking not yours

OP a separate phone for swinging will help with this problem too Then if the GF/BF keeps calling you just change your swing number and your family and friends would be none the wiser

PS

we are married and don't count it as cheating as we both agree with the lifestyle and don't want a monogamous relationship but this is our view and don't have to be yours"

couldent agree more we haven't had a monogamous relationship for years we are only concerned with our relationship no one eles

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/13 13:26:06]

over a year ago

"I've had the pleasure of receiving texts from an angry soon to be ex girlfriend of a "single" guy I had be chatting to. Not a nice experience at all!"

We've had this too, the gf of a guy on here phoning in the early his hiving off about her bf sending text messages. Safe to say he was quickly told never to contact us again

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"i do love a good steering wheel tho

"

Lol

over a year ago

One of them has to be cupping the penis over the toilet bowl, oh how I love those ones ohhh yuck I had a picture sent I actually think they had gone to toilet before took picture..not a pleasant sight "

don't say the toilet hadn't been flushed.gross

over a year ago

Do Ten pics of a 5" cock = Five pics of a 10" cock??

over a year ago

Do Ten pics of a 5" cock = Five pics of a 10" cock?? "

you need the full 10 woodster (pics that is - not inches ) if you're gonna catch it from every conceivable angle and also you need a few with household objects to give an idea of scale. sky remote and/or coors bottles are ideal - or so I'm lead to believe

you don't need to worry tho - anyone who hasnt actually seen urs in the flesh will at least know someone who has!

over a year ago

you need the full 10 woodster (pics that is - not inches ) if you're gonna catch it from every conceivable angle and also you need a few with household objects to give an idea of scale. sky remote and/or coors bottles are ideal - or so I'm lead to believe

you don't need to worry tho - anyone who hasnt actually seen urs in the flesh will at least know someone who has! "

Hmmmmmmm you know I recommended Kick Ass? Change that to Kick YOUR Ass

over a year ago

you don't need to worry tho - anyone who hasnt actually seen urs in the flesh will at least know someone who has!

Hmmmmmmm you know I recommended Kick Ass? Change that to Kick YOUR Ass "

How rude! jeez - you call a guy popular and he threatens ya with physical violence

over a year ago

How rude! jeez - you call a guy popular and he threatens ya with physical violence "

They're DVD titles and you know it lol Ok one's made up but it'd be a great movie i'm sure.....

over a year ago

How rude! jeez - you call a guy popular and he threatens ya with physical violence

They're DVD titles and you know it lol Ok one's made up but it'd be a great movie i'm sure..... "

I'm sure the good people of fab have seen quite enough of my ass

over a year ago

"Dont cheat or be daft enough to give out your mobile here...seems simple enough lol"

over a year ago

"'Tis a lovely day for a bit of judgement! "

over a year ago

Does this topic remind anyone of 'Groundhog Day' opps

over a year ago

"Does this topic remind anyone of 'Groundhog Day' opps "

What has Punxsutawney Phil done this time?

over a year ago

"Or don't cheat ???"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Have we come full circle yet?

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

On a more serious note though, what gets my goat about this whole subject is that married men always slated but married women doing the same thing get no grief at all. I see it in the chatroom all the time and it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy!"

I totally agreed with you and I am going to say something that I have never seen on the forums before....it is as bad for a married woman to be on here without her hubby knowing as it is a married man without his wife knowing. Opps did I really say that? lol

I am married and if someone doesn't want to meet me because of that....that's fine I wont loose sleep over it tbh.

Just remember.....everyone has their own reasons for being on Fab...judge not and you shall not be judged!!! lmao

over a year ago

I didn't put this on for people to judge. I received a phone call on Monday night from some bloke asking if I met there gf. I put this up as a reminder that some don't like receiving a phone call.

over a year ago

"I didn't put this on for people to judge. I received a phone call on Monday night from some bloke asking if I met there gf. I put this up as a reminder that some don't like receiving a phone call. "

Most posts seem to turn into a judging session at some stage. But I agree with you about phone calls, I never give my number out at all now

over a year ago

Think I will be using kik again

over a year ago

"Think I will be using kik again "

Me too so stop phoning me lol xx

over a year ago

"Think I will be using kik again

Me too so stop phoning me lol xx "

Feck you wish lol

over a year ago

"Think I will be using kik again

Me too so stop phoning me lol xx

Feck you wish lol "

Well you can't blame a girl for trying ffs lol

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

can I join the dirty club

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

can I join the dirty club "

You're on the board of directors miss Lisa

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

can I join the dirty club

You're on the board of directors miss Lisa "

Women directors!! They'll be giving women the vote next at this rate

Tie them all to the bed, I say and give them a good seeing to........the dishes can wait til the morning lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Move the bed to the kitchen; problem solved. You could even attach an ironing board to the end of the bed to give them something to do while they're waiting for more dishes.

over a year ago

"Move the bed to the kitchen; problem solved. You could even attach an ironing board to the end of the bed to give them something to do while they're waiting for more dishes. "

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

can I join the dirty club "

this club is shaping up nicely!!

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

I totally agreed with you and I am going to say something that I have never seen on the forums before....it is as bad for a married woman to be on here without her hubby knowing as it is a married man without his wife knowing. Opps did I really say that? lol

I am married and if someone doesn't want to meet me because of that....that's fine I wont loose sleep over it tbh.

Just remember.....everyone has their own reasons for being on Fab...judge not and you shall not be judged!!! lmao "

Indeed Ali, I think people are far too quick to jump down other peoples throats on fab, thinking they are in some way better than others. Sure whatever keeps them going eh!

over a year ago

woo lets start a club!

Just remember.....everyone has their own reasons for being on Fab...judge not and you shall not be judged!!! lmao

Indeed Ali, I think people are far too quick to jump down other peoples throats on fab, thinking they are in some way better than others. Sure whatever keeps them going eh!"

If you like... Message... If you don't then let them do as they please it's not your lookout. Makes sense to me... Maybe I'm wrong

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I agree with the last couple of posts, but you could say that as a married man, well I would say that, wouldn't I? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I think a bigger issue is people saying that they're one thing or other when they're not, and that can relate to the marriage issue or not. I'm married, but I understand perfectly why some people wouldn't want to meet me, and I respect their position on that. Others might be ok with that aspect but not want to meet because of my political views, and that's perfectly understandable as well, and I can respect that, as long as people are honest about these things. I don't see the need to fall out with people over such things. Live and let live.

Damn, I got a bit carried away there

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I agree with the last couple of posts, but you could say that as a married man, well I would say that, wouldn't I? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I think a bigger issue is people saying that they're one thing or other when they're not, and that can relate to the marriage issue or not. I'm married, but I understand perfectly why some people wouldn't want to meet me, and I respect their position on that. Others might be ok with that aspect but not want to meet because of my political views, and that's perfectly understandable as well, and I can respect that, as long as people are honest about these things. I don't see the need to fall out with people over such things. Live and let live.

Damn, I got a bit carried away there "

Hey who are U what have U done with micheal

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Did I overdo it?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Did I overdo it? "

Haha no Micheal

But as U say each to their own we can have opinions on every thing but some times its best keep then to ourselfs and that's what I am doing on this one cause U never know where ull find ur self tomorrow next week or ten years time we all have our reasons for doing the things we do

Oh yes I am married check my profile there's reference to that fact there

over a year ago

"I agree with the last couple of posts, but you could say that as a married man, well I would say that, wouldn't I? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I think a bigger issue is people saying that they're one thing or other when they're not, and that can relate to the marriage issue or not. I'm married, but I understand perfectly why some people wouldn't want to meet me, and I respect their position on that. Others might be ok with that aspect but not want to meet because of my political views, and that's perfectly understandable as well, and I can respect that, as long as people are honest about these things. I don't see the need to fall out with people over such things. Live and let live.

Damn, I got a bit carried away there "

Michael....I get carried away lots of times and its soo much fun. Sure lets get carried away together

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Michael....I get carried away lots of times and its soo much fun. Sure lets get carried away together "

Woohoo!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/10/13 01:38:33]

By *ntheMan
over a year ago

kent

Post new Message to Thread