over a year ago

"how many people from the south east??

According to census 2011 497,305 of which men were 247,802 and women 249,503"

dosn't seem to look that way from where i am!!!sadly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

According to census 2011 497,305 of which men were 247,802 and women 249,503dosn't seem to look that way from where i am!!!sadly"

they still haven't added the following questions

Are you good looking

Are you single/ willing to fornicate with another person

or

How high are your standards

over a year ago

According to census 2011 497,305 of which men were 247,802 and women 249,503dosn't seem to look that way from where i am!!!sadly

they still haven't added the following questions

Are you good looking

Are you single/ willing to fornicate with another person

or

How high are your standards "

Och now you making it too difficult, you do want do want some reply

over a year ago

it would potentially cut out a lot of the fishing emails hey hun you horny type!

over a year ago

All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting "
south east woman here has an age preference so that why I never mailed you back.

over a year ago

"All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting south east woman here has an age preference so that why I never mailed you back. "

not into cradle snatching??? lol

over a year ago

"All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting south east woman here has an age preference so that why I never mailed you back. "

Wasn't detecting it at you was just talking in general we all on this for the same thing I don't no why age matters so much if others don't

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting south east woman here has an age preference so that why I never mailed you back.

Wasn't detecting it at you was just talking in general we all on this for the same thing I don't no why age matters so much if others don't "

I did not say u was I was commenting for myself.

Age might not be be an issue to you but it is with me and. Age comes with experience too which again is my preference

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/10/13 21:36:36]

over a year ago

"All south east woman say there looking to meet and if you message they don't message back or delete it what are they wanting south east woman here has an age preference so that why I never mailed you back.

Wasn't detecting it at you was just talking in general we all on this for the same thing I don't no why age matters so much if others don't I did not say u was I was commenting for myself.

Age might not be be an issue to you but it is with me and. Age comes with experience too which again is my preference "

a fine wine gets better with age

over a year ago

Wasn't detecting it at you was just talking in general we all on this for the same thing I don't no why age matters so much if others don't I did not say u was I was commenting for myself.

Age might not be be an issue to you but it is with me and. Age comes with experience too which again is my preference

a fine wine gets better with age"

And possibly hornier

over a year ago

And possibly hornier "

that's what im hoping for

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

that's what im hoping for"

It's true in my experience

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

It's true in my experience"

cant wait to sip from your cup

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

cant wait to sip from your cup "

Oh you smooth talker

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker"

do you like things smooth???

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker

do you like things smooth???"

Sometimes...

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker

Sometimes... "

things are smooth sometimes

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker

Sometimes...

things are smooth sometimes "

Ffs will U two get a room

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker

Sometimes...

Ffs will U two get a room "

cant wait lol

over a year ago

And possibly hornier

Oh you smooth talker

Sometimes...

Ffs will U two get a room "

Ok cj