Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

spraoi 2013

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right so its our first time at this festival wheres the best places to visit any good pubs we should head into durin the day sat an Sunday I heard from locals they drink on the street is that true lol thought it was illegal to drink in a public place but anyho who's around and just general info on what to check out hope fully there will be some sexy swingers around aswell lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check out these bars Revolution bar The Wacky Apple the Kazbar also Geoffs one of waterfords coolest bars n yes there will be drinking on da streets as its a street festival with lots of live bands performing its a brilliant wknd in Waterford with a street parade on the final night with an impressive fireworks display at the end enjoy

over a year ago

"Right so its our first time at this festival wheres the best places to visit any good pubs we should head into durin the day sat an Sunday I heard from locals they drink on the street is that true lol thought it was illegal to drink in a public place but anyho who's around and just general info on what to check out hope fully there will be some sexy swingers around aswell lol "
what dates are this festival

over a year ago

Wow sounds pretty good im looking forward to it I was in revolution a few times thats a good spot and u can get a pitcher of beer for like 10th euro happy days lol
"Check out these bars Revolution bar The Wacky Apple the Kazbar also Geoffs one of waterfords coolest bars n yes there will be drinking on da streets as its a street festival with lots of live bands performing its a brilliant wknd in Waterford with a street parade on the final night with an impressive fireworks display at the end enjoy "

over a year ago

Its on this week sat an Sunday the bank holiday whooooo
"Right so its our first time at this festival wheres the best places to visit any good pubs we should head into durin the day sat an Sunday I heard from locals they drink on the street is that true lol thought it was illegal to drink in a public place but anyho who's around and just general info on what to check out hope fully there will be some sexy swingers around aswell lol what dates are this festival "

over a year ago

Might wander along down myself to this for a few hours saw the posters up for the festival last week when i was in waterford

Post new Message to Thread