FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A slow Saturday Screw

Jump to newest
 

By *razyNippleLover OP   Man
12 hours ago

Back End of Beyond

So for the person above

A slow Saturday screw

Or an excuse / polite no that must rhyme with

For example

No I've something in my shoe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyScientistsCouple
12 hours ago

Castlebar

I have to unblock the loo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
12 hours ago

Newry


"I have to unblock the loo"

Cocktails and craic because Mayo people are coooool

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *_SpainMan
11 hours ago

Dublin


"I have to unblock the loo

Cocktails and craic because Mayo people are coooool "

A slow Saturday screw...in Mayo or wherever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman
11 hours ago

Somewhere around Galway-ish

Absolutely a slow Saturday screw.. that continues into a slow Sunday screw 🤞

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uncranafunMan
11 hours ago

buncrana

Definitely a slow Saturday screw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illbillMan
11 hours ago

dublin

I mustn't gripe but not my type

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinScotMan
11 hours ago

Dublin 15

Kill Bill! The hype real

Did it seem to be unreal

Did Bill Kill the thrill

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyScientistsCouple
10 hours ago

Castlebar

This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

Im out 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinScotMan
10 hours ago

Dublin 15


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

Im out 🤣"

This isn’t poetry?!?!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *razyNippleLover OP   Man
10 hours ago

Back End of Beyond


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

My type your not 🤣"

Fixed it for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinScotMan
10 hours ago

Dublin 15


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

My type your not 🤣

Fixed it for you "

Worthy of Keats 👏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *razyNippleLover OP   Man
9 hours ago

Back End of Beyond


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

My type your not 🤣

Fixed it for you

Worthy of Keats 👏"

Not for me

I'm not into cleats !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *om365483Man
9 hours ago

Dungannon/Donegal


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

My type your not 🤣

Fixed it for you

Worthy of Keats 👏"

This from a man whose body gyrates.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *om365483Man
9 hours ago

Dungannon/Donegal


"This thread hasnt gone the way I thought 🤔

My type your not 🤣

Fixed it for you

Worthy of Keats 👏

Not for me

I'm not into cleats !!"

Isn’t it time you changed the bed sheets!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top