FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

First Time Experiences

Jump to newest
 

By *obbyshamrock OP   Man
21 hours ago

Tyrone

I would love to hear some people’s first time experiences from all perspectives.

So what it was like for Mr to watch the moment of another man’s cock penetrate your wife and once the moment had past, how did it feel.

For Mrs, how did it feel in that moment when you felt him enter you and what the thoughts and feelings where after.

And even for men and women’s first time jointing another couple. Especially interested in a males perspective being a couples first experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *iscreettimesoonMan
21 hours ago

DL

My first experience was honestly class. I was meeting a cuckold couple and it was mostly spontaneous, which I think actually helped because I didn’t have too long to overthink it before it happened.

And believe me, there was plenty going through my head beforehand. What if they were completely mad? What if the husband got jealous? What were they actually expecting from me? And what would I do if things got awkward between the two of them? Looking back, most of it was just me overthinking.

Once I got there though, it all felt surprisingly natural. They had already started warming things up before I arrived, so I had a little time to settle into the situation and get a feel for them as a couple. That definitely helped with the nerves.

I remember thinking how much of a thrill it was being there with someone’s wife, and the whole dynamic between the three of us was something I found really exciting. What I had imagined might feel strange actually felt completely normal, particularly with the husband being involved and encouraging things rather than making it awkward.

The whole night was wild, loads of fun, and definitely something I’ll never forget. I went into it with a head full of doubts and came away thinking, Yeah… I definitely enjoyed that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top