FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Watersports

Jump to newest
 

By *eil for You OP   Man
2 weeks ago

coleraine

Before the jokes start, I'm not talking about surfboards lol

Who here likes to partake in watersports? Golden showers... And/or drinking...? Thanks in advance Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilMsStickyWoman
2 weeks ago

Galway

I've enjoyed it from time to time. Don't drink it though. Has to be with the right person and in the right setting but can be thoroughly an enjoyable sensual experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *og-ManMan
2 weeks ago

somewhere

Yesterday a video showing a woman pissing on a man got I think about 2500 likes and made it to the 2nd in the hot photos before it was removed

So its definitely a well liked kink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
2 weeks ago

Secret Lane


"I've enjoyed it from time to time. Don't drink it though. Has to be with the right person and in the right setting but can be thoroughly an enjoyable sensual experience. "

☝️ this...☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
2 weeks ago

Newry

Tried it once. Hilarious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enitMan
2 weeks ago

Galway

Can be fun, would never drink it.

Needs a bit of a sense of humour to go with it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamoo99Man
2 weeks ago

Cork

Tried it once with a couple. Really enjoyed it. She likes to drink it and I was curious to see what it was like. Great fun, very erotic. After I asked what she likes about it, she said she just found it very sensual and erotic. I asked what it tasted like and she told me it tasted like piss. Well, ask a stupid question I suppose. We had a right giggle at that one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ementovivereMan
2 weeks ago

RC

Once hydrated it can be erotic, if dehydrated it's a different experience all together.

That's what a friend told me. 😇

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *affa31Woman
2 weeks ago

Galway

I am chronically unable to pee on command so I’ve never been able to do it when asked to, although I would be fine with doing it!

I’ve been pee’d on once, just my boobs, and it was kinda fun. I wouldn’t be up for drinking it but would try the same again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mmortalbMan
2 weeks ago

kildare

I'd give it ago, give or receive. But prob more like the idea of receiving. No idea whether like or dislike until I try, but not opposed to it hahaha, love Abit of kink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *om TangoMan
2 weeks ago

Co.Monaghan

Never did it. Almost did once. She got stage fight and in a roundabout way I was glad she did. I’ve been squirted on if that counts and didn’t mind it. I know it’s something I could give but.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D IrishMan
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Never tried it but certainly on my bucket list of sexual items to try.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lose contactMan
2 weeks ago

west ros

It's not always easy to pee when aroused however once you start it keeps going. You need to be relaxed as it's a very intimate sensual act. I enjoy it however I'm still waiting for a lady to return the favour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinScotMan
2 weeks ago

Dublin 15

I think there is something here that can bring you and the other person closer in the moment because while it’s maybe not that unusual I’m certain parts of society it’s still something broadly taboo. So that shared moment of something secret is incredibly erotic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otSultry-MinxWoman
2 weeks ago

city

Love it, enjoy doing it to someone else and also enjoy having it done to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mmortalbMan
2 weeks ago

kildare


"Love it, enjoy doing it to someone else and also enjoy having it done to me."

No experience so this is purely a kink post related to yours, not aiming it directly at you. What about doing it to someone while having it done to you? Like a sub to a sub while your dominated. Anyone ever tried that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bove_average74Man
2 weeks ago

belfast

Aiming would be my problem. The pee would probably come out and go up my nose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
2 weeks ago

Newry


"Aiming would be my problem. The pee would probably come out and go up my nose "

I got it right in the eye. Never laughed so hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

It’s raining piss hallelujah. Well on this thread it is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eil for You OP   Man
2 weeks ago

coleraine

Morning All. Thanks for all the replies! All very interesting 😀

Especially ref the amount of likes the video got - definitely proof in the (piss) pudding that it's popular!!

Absolutely love it tbh. On me's class (but can't help but think it's a waste to not getting to drink it)... Aaaaah, shouldn't complain tho... lol And, eye contact as She pees in my mouth... omg... 🔥 🔥 🥵 🔥 🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rchimedes500Man
2 weeks ago

city

Nahhh I mean just the logistics of setting it up with a roll of polythene and a full face mask and snorkel so it doesn't get in my mouth as it splashes everywhere. I reckon it would kill the mood and then after all that probably get stage fright and it was all for nothing. I'll stick to the tried and tested good stuff thank you very much

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexPaul50Man
3 days ago

colchester

It’s been many many years since I experienced it with someone but I was into it with a couple of ex girlfriends. I’m not into humiliation but I do find it erotic watching a woman pee especially if it’s over me.

Any females into giving please come say hi 👋 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ibelfastsubTV/TS
3 days ago

East Antim/Belfast

I am a fan, I hate it but love it in equal measures and always happy to partake

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eelsadorationMan
3 days ago

city

One time with a past partner when it seems a long way to the bathroom for herm I kneels in front and locked on to her with my mouth and took every drop. It was enlightening. Only a tiny spill took it all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndrew1972Man
3 days ago

roscrea

I've done it with a couple of partners & loved it. The most memorable was one unplanned occasion. It meant having to change the bedclothes, but worth it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungirishmanMan
3 days ago

Dublin

I love it. Typically prefer being on the receiving end but always happy to return the favour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ay6eeMan
3 days ago

South Wales

Any combination of hilarious, erotic, horny and just plain fun. Love it.

With a note to make sure all involved are well hydrated. Otherwise it can get a bit stinky!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *astelloWoman
3 days ago

Far far away

Can't see the attraction myself but each to their own...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn CorkMan
2 days ago

Cork

Have gotten a mouthful of squirt twice or three times...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualJohnUKMan
2 days ago

Sheffield

Being peed on, especially my cock, love it. The women wetting through her clothes onto me or wetting our clothes together, yes love that too. Drinking? No, not for me at all, and peeing on a woman would feel like I was humiliating her and I hate humiliation. Just my preferences of course.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *RSPANK111Man
2 days ago

Dublin, Bray

As an occasional change, watersports can be either a lovely very intimate or part of edgy humiliation play. I had an ex who was a big squirter and often when I was eating her, she'd squirt. Things graduated from there. Make sure your partner is well-hydrated though! 😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *panksyMan
2 days ago

Preston

I think watersports is one of the most intimate things you can do with a partner. I love it when it is spontaneous and there is no drawn out set up. By the time I've climbed into a cold bath tub I've gone off the idea My most memorable encounter was a hot Summer's day picnic and we were both lying naked in the grass. She simply stood up and without a word proceeded to pee on me, my face and into my mouth. Loved it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entleman MasseuseMan
2 days ago

Ratchcooney

Hydration is key. It’s like the difference between fresh and sour milk!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oski500TV/TS
1 day ago

wicklow

Will try anything once :

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ichelle_69xTV/TS
23 hours ago

Balbriggan

Love the intimacy and naughtiness of it . Giving or receiving, feels wonderful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ister_me1Man
22 hours ago

Midlands

Definitely something I want to try (receiving) haven't had the pleasure yet.

I agree with hydration is key.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexPaul50Man
19 hours ago

colchester


"Hydration is key. It’s like the difference between fresh and sour milk!!!"

Totally agree, hydration is key. The best time to do it is after a night out on the piss with your partner. After drinking it makes you feel more daring anyway and you will have a bladder full.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *avouritMan
15 hours ago

Dublin,kildare, Portlaoise,Cork

Love it definitely well hydrated is key! A guilty pleasure 😂 ☔️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top