FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The weirdest place you have had a blowjob?

Jump to newest
 

By *atisfaction96 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

newtownards

Have to say in a coffee trailer while serving a customer OMG I couldn’t show any emotion and the customer seemed to stay for ages. Poor lady near got cramp 🙈😂but very ex citing❤️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Naked TradesmanMan
4 weeks ago

allover

Definitely longford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eth871Woman
4 weeks ago

Cavan


"Definitely longford "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he KakapoMan
4 weeks ago

A nice rock

Jesus the options for creamers are coffee docks is getting out of hand

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookAndDorkCouple
4 weeks ago

The West

Penny's

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *osered2024Man
4 weeks ago

around

On an exs kitchen table where her husband sits everyday for his breakfast, dinner and tea🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oingMan
4 weeks ago

Co. Antrim

On my bits

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heHoneyBadgerMan
4 weeks ago

Galway Mayo Clare Roscommon

The bog

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreetLiasonMan
4 weeks ago

.

Rock of Dunamase broad daylight up in the battlements…. ⚔️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyDragonMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

In my very late teens, in a confession box. The girl I was with, who I wasn’t going out with, just very good friends, had to bring the Church collection envelopes from her road to the church.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oung bull500Man
4 weeks ago

dublin

In a lift 😂 pressed the emergency stop so nobody got a fright when doors opened 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ano53Man
4 weeks ago

Wicklow

Towing a caravan ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *panishRebelMan
4 weeks ago

Cork City Ireland ...(Alicante Spain on hold)

Driving Miss Daisy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unandgames111Couple
4 weeks ago

lucan

M50

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayTheWanMan
4 weeks ago

sligo / midlands


"Definitely longford "

Many of great ones I’ve had there, don’t knock it 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on Draper2.0Man
4 weeks ago

Maynooth

I got one in the Tardis, on the set of Doctor who.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ebulaReignMan
4 weeks ago

x

Car in a shopping centre multi storey

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere


"I got one in the Tardis, on the set of Doctor who."

Ejaculate....Ejaculate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ennyboi4uCouple
4 weeks ago

swords

Bus on the way home from a concert. Down the back and was quiet...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ani57Man
4 weeks ago

Naas

In the middle of the park in Carlow town

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unandfrolics6969Man
4 weeks ago

d

Out the back of a shop I worked in many years ago. I was watching cameras and if someone came in I had to serve them. Once they were gone I went back outside . Great times lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *indenMan
4 weeks ago

Essex, visiting.

Driving up a mountain in Mayo, had to pull in due to safety concerns….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *B and VicsCouple
4 weeks ago

Omagh

I gave one in a graveyard

Vics (f)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illbillMan
4 weeks ago

dublin

The Jacks in Stephens green centre....I had to pay 50 c to get in too. Was best 50 c I ever spent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ork-Boy99Man
4 weeks ago

Cork

Probably behind a Lidl after doing a small shop

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *huntMan
4 weeks ago

North clare

A veeerry long time ago I will note, a very quick one in a pub in limerick... It was absolutely wedged and my gf at the time slid down whipped out my cock and sucked for about 6 or 7 seconds... It counts I think.....

Not a sole around us noticed, and I'm particularly proud to say I didn't spill a drop of my pint....

One that beats that for me was getting a handjob (concealed) during the erection section of a collage disco... Alys think of it when I hear of the movie gone in 60 seconds... Was prob closer to 40...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ementovivereMan
4 weeks ago

RC

I was working as an estate agent....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adJennyWoman
4 weeks ago

Cougar Village


"I was working as an estate agent...."

I see what you doing there 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinWildcardMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Outside a milking parlour

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xplicitMan
4 weeks ago

Northl

Inside a milking parlour....my arse was outside

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agneyandhutchCouple
4 weeks ago

dublin

Definitely larne

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *attooYouMan
4 weeks ago

just about northside

On a Snooker Table

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nribanMan
4 weeks ago

Sligo

My pinky finger.

I was hoping it would be my cock but she was just a girl with an off-beat outlook to life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anesTheNameTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Unplanned but a guy whipped his cock out in front of me at 5am on Dame Street opposite the bank at the taxi rank where those benches were and I was sitting there minding my business.

And yes I sucked the soul out of him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tsgameMan
4 weeks ago

Mullingar


"Have to say in a coffee trailer while serving a customer OMG I couldn’t show any emotion and the customer seemed to stay for ages. Poor lady near got cramp 🙈😂but very ex citing❤️"

Surely I can't be the only one to be equal measures turned on and confused as to how this actually happened! For me down the cheap seats, please elaborate so I know what to watch out for every time I pull up for coffee!

I would love to think this happens on a regular basis!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tsgameMan
4 weeks ago

Mullingar


"Have to say in a coffee trailer while serving a customer OMG I couldn’t show any emotion and the customer seemed to stay for ages. Poor lady near got cramp 🙈😂but very ex citing❤️

Surely I can't be the only one to be equal measures turned on and confused as to how this actually happened! For me down the cheap seats, please elaborate so I know what to watch out for every time I pull up for coffee!

I would love to think this happens on a regular basis!"

Just to add my own weirdest places - M4 driving back from Dublin, 3rd row from the back in Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield, in her mother's sitting room while her husband sat and watched.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rotic Stretch MassageCouple
4 weeks ago

Limerick

The cinema lol... Thank God for the back row in the dark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ex coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

wexford

In a sheep field

I closed my eyes and thought of a sexy woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onovan53Man
4 weeks ago

cork

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *h_FFSMan
4 weeks ago

Belfast

Up a tree at Electric Picnic whilst on mushrooms. Good times 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oy3333Man
4 weeks ago

lucan

Coppers face jacks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adJennyWoman
4 weeks ago

Cougar Village


"Have to say in a coffee trailer while serving a customer OMG I couldn’t show any emotion and the customer seemed to stay for ages. Poor lady near got cramp 🙈😂but very ex citing❤️

Surely I can't be the only one to be equal measures turned on and confused as to how this actually happened! For me down the cheap seats, please elaborate so I know what to watch out for every time I pull up for coffee!

I would love to think this happens on a regular basis!

Just to add my own weirdest places - M4 driving back from Dublin, 3rd row from the back in Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield, in her mother's sitting room while her husband sat and watched. "

Your father in law watched ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heBFG6ft6Man
4 weeks ago

cork

Church car park, amen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un for fun.Man
4 weeks ago

Co.Cork

Parked up in a busy filling station, every few seconds the cashier would give a glance out, a big smile and wave from her when we were leaving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulie400Man
4 weeks ago

Galway

In a nightmare

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urlerLadMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Cable car to Dursey...Short and sweet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
4 weeks ago

Bexley


"Definitely longford "

Made me think of Lord Longford 'of Porn' when I read that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ildatlanticMan
4 weeks ago

Enniskillen

On the lips. Not even close to my cock!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aptain Caveman41Man
4 weeks ago

Home

Driving. I wouldn't recommend it. Dangerous is an understatement.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rmaghbi27Man
4 weeks ago

Armagh/South Armagh

Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh or Bunratty Castle in Clare. I may or may not have given one while at a rally weekend, sleeping in the back of a car transporter in Cavan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyman1965Man
4 weeks ago

Lucan

Liffey valley carpark fucked a lady in the van..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandhornyCouple
4 weeks ago

Roscrea

In a trailer on the side of a busy road... Fantastic blowjob

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Walking down Washington St in Cork.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adJennyWoman
4 weeks ago

Cougar Village


"Liffey valley carpark fucked a lady in the van.."

Fooking in a van is always classy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inion42Man
3 weeks ago

Dublin

In a church car park when services were on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on Draper2.0Man
3 weeks ago

Maynooth

[Removed by poster at 13/09/26 07:07:15]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *on Draper2.0Man
3 weeks ago

Maynooth


"I got one in the Tardis, on the set of Doctor who.

Ejaculate....Ejaculate

"

True story!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acDeMan
3 weeks ago

Castledermot

Worked in Saudi years ago, had a fwb situation with an older English lady, collected her from the hospital she worked and she sucked my cock driving down the highway, huge thrill but was also nerve wrecking as if caught it could have been very serious hassle with their laws especially for the lady (bj was instigated by her)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley


"Worked in Saudi years ago, had a fwb situation with an older English lady, collected her from the hospital she worked and she sucked my cock driving down the highway, huge thrill but was also nerve wrecking as if caught it could have been very serious hassle with their laws especially for the lady (bj was instigated by her)"

Wouldn't have worked here.

The bumps in the road would have amputated your cock instead of the authorities doing it as a punishment!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acDeMan
3 weeks ago

Castledermot

She was a Goddess.....would have worked anywhere and it certainly worked where I said, slap bang on the main highway through Riyadh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ublinScotMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin 15

When I was very young, 20ish, girlfriend and I drunkenly smooching in our local graveyard. I remember it so clearly because it was very unanticipated!! No chat, no fondling before hand. I’ve not been able to pass Rutherglen Cemetery since without thinking about it 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iAnBoruMan
2 weeks ago

anywhere

In my tent on an island on the Shannon in early teens(friends older brother) started my taste lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artin.BMan
2 weeks ago

Waterford


"M50"

Same 🙈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *INTMan
2 weeks ago

Dublin City Centre

On a metro in Paris.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oradMan
2 weeks ago

South Central Dublin

Several Ministers boardroom tables (a vice for a while).

Lecture podium in Trinity.

Sitting on the big science lecture desk things they had in UCD.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aintStephendayMan
2 weeks ago

dublin

I actually went on a mystery tour years ago during Freshers’ Week in college 😂 We stopped at one of the mystery pubs somewhere around Leixlip or Celbridge, I can’t even remember which one.

I just remember the pub had an upstairs, and somehow myself and a girl from the class ended up hiding in this tiny little room 🙈

Then someone opened the door and caught us, and got kicked out. So obviously the entire bus knew exactly what we’d been up to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eelsadorationMan
2 weeks ago

city

In the kitchen as preparing Christmas dinner and just behind the door my parents where

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eturninghornMan
2 weeks ago

Cork


"Have to say in a coffee trailer while serving a customer OMG I couldn’t show any emotion and the customer seemed to stay for ages. Poor lady near got cramp 🙈😂but very ex citing❤️

Surely I can't be the only one to be equal measures turned on and confused as to how this actually happened! For me down the cheap seats, please elaborate so I know what to watch out for every time I pull up for coffee!

I would love to think this happens on a regular basis!

Just to add my own weirdest places - M4 driving back from Dublin, 3rd row from the back in Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield, in her mother's sitting room while her husband sat and watched.

Your father in law watched ?? "

I really hope it was the wife of the husband watching and not something that weird haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onovan53Man
4 days ago

cork

Got a blowjob in a boat one time took a lady for a spin and she sucked me off as a thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikesandy83Man
4 days ago

elgin

Customers bathroom when installing a new light and ceiling fan. Her hubby was out in the garage.

Or in a Gondola during a ski trip.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enny100Man
4 days ago

City

Meeting room at work after hours 🤭

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachlover30Man
4 days ago

a building site

Outside a church while fr. Bourke was saying mass 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lternative lifestyleCouple
4 days ago

Louth

For us a bus at night, or plane

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heesySnacksCouple
3 days ago

West

On the bus from the airport to the hotel on holidays.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
3 days ago

kinkytown

Gaa pitch, church, back garden of my parents house

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
3 days ago

Coleraine

In a bunk dorm room with eight other people

In a little Greek church confessional

In a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rhum

In a disabled toilet at work

Friends bed while her husband was on night shift

Leisure centre hot tub

Many different beaches

On the deck of a river boat in Borneo

Warwick Castle

Several castles in Greece

Different woods across GB and NI

Blowjobs in different places has been a big part of our relationship over the years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ibelfastsubTV/TS
3 days ago

East Antim/Belfast

On a train from Belfast to larne

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesdean2TV/TS
3 days ago

cork

Gave a guy a lovely blow in a milking parlour 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heCaptain99Man
3 days ago

Dublin

Brown Thomas changing rooms shoe area. Posh BJ @ BT's

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishlad2104Man
3 days ago

longford

Under a round table in a function room while there was a function on!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r MacmullyMan
2 days ago

Tarbert

Weirdest is in the toilet of a train heading back from ... Great night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outheastbyeMan
2 days ago

Waterford

I got one in the showers of a hotel swimming pool

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthsouth4957Couple
2 days ago

swords

Got BJ in

The cinema

Few while driving

Woods, someone walked past and watched

Shopping centre car park

Sauna

A few more places but a long time ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthsouth4957Couple
2 days ago

swords

Forgot

A DJs box while the night club was full and people were coming up asking for different types of music

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ooseABCMan
2 days ago

Kerry

In a canoe on the river Corrib quite a few years ago… neither of us realised the canoe wasn’t tied so had to paddle back to shore afterwards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elticcharmerMan
2 days ago

Woolwich

Back seat of a car on Exchequer ST.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *og-ManMan
2 days ago

somewhere

Next Monday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ippje84Man
2 days ago

cahir

Woods in daylight , a few hikers walked past .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enitMan
20 hours ago

Galway

Traffic queue late afternoon, into Nass before the bypass was open.

I was driving.

Extra edge with people walking past on the footpath.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iSi74Man
15 hours ago

Louth, Meath, Dublin, D9

O'Connell bridge.

In the bushes at the central bank

She was suck mad that one .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iSi74Man
15 hours ago

Louth, Meath, Dublin, D9


"Gave a guy a lovely blow in a milking parlour 😜 "

Sign me up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulie400Man
12 hours ago

Galway

Supermacs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *akemehard83Man
12 hours ago

loughrea

Be between Victor's way in Wicklow and graveyard. Both very exciting. Was a funeral happening not far from us 😅🙈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top