FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How often do ye Masturbate?

Jump to newest
 

By *orkLad500 OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Near the City

I’m curious how often people are masturbating?

Me personally it’s daily if not twice some days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

Mostly daily but bout three times after a night out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ano53Man
8 weeks ago

Wicklow

Morning and evening... And midday if I'm really horny .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elfastDMan
8 weeks ago

belfast

Not enough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rikacd MayoTV/TS
8 weeks ago

Claremorris

About 9 time's per week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishR123Man
8 weeks ago

Shannon

Minimum once daily

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

Longest wank ? Bout 6 hrs for me . cock gets soft and cum . Best orgasms u can get

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscuits8Man
8 weeks ago

Dublin / Meath / Birmingham

SIX HOURS

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterdanglerMan
8 weeks ago

N.W. / M.W

Once daily if I can but most definitely about 5 times a week on my own or with help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Coleraine

From studies males

41% of men report masturbating 1 to 2 times per week

20% to 23% of men masturbate 2 to 3 times per week

14% to 20% of men masturbate 4 or more times per week

21% to 25% of men masturbate a few times per month or less.

Studies of Women show an average of 4-8 times per month. Their peak was shown to be early thirties.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ightower2021Man
7 weeks ago

donegal

Now we all like a wee pull and tug now and agsin but I find it hard to believe that anyone actually wanks twice a day every day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orknmindy21Couple
7 weeks ago

Newtownards

You know what they say a wank a day keeps the doctor away 🤣 apparently I read 📚 somewhere that the more you wank you have less chance of getting prostate cancer 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ightower2021Man
7 weeks ago

donegal

Yeah but twice or 3 times a day like really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulie400Man
7 weeks ago

Galway

The medically recommended 14-21 times a month for prostate health

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *m hungMan
7 weeks ago

near a town

At least once a day if I can 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aybeiwill555Man
7 weeks ago

dublin

Way less now, maybe once every few week .i found it a bad habit to be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Am 4 5 times a day there so.many wonderful.mf couples on here as there is females there such turn.on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tmostakiss1Man
7 weeks ago

B

When I’m bored

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ranhe19Man
7 weeks ago

Ennis

Some weeks 9 or 10 times

Other weeks 1 or 2 times

It all depends on mood.

I have masterbated for 9 hours once (I like to edge) but that was a long time ago. Now it's an average of 30mins I suppose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ust_us999Couple
7 weeks ago

The sticks of north Mayo

Too little 😂, I'm starting the loose the knack to it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enerationfornicationMan
7 weeks ago

close to


"You know what they say a wank a day keeps the doctor away 🤣 apparently I read 📚 somewhere that the more you wank you have less chance of getting prostate cancer 🤔"

There was a harvard medical study that hinted that it "lowered the risk" which included a late PSA testing frequency, but it did not prove masturbation itself causes a lower risk.

Family history, diet amd lifestyle are also risk factors. Regular screening past 40 shows who is diagnosed, the stage and detection patterns.

Bottom line, regular screening is important.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Naked TradesmanMan
7 weeks ago

allover

Can i borrow someone's fingers i ran out of digits

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ysteryJamMan
7 weeks ago

town

Between daily and a few times a week, more regualy when I bored and alone,than if I am busy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allywallyWoman
7 weeks ago

The Road to Nowhere

I don't have a target It really does vary depending on how busy I am throughout the day/week.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rRiosMan
7 weeks ago

dublin


"I don't have a target It really does vary depending on how busy I am throughout the day/week. "

If you did have a target, do you think you would opt for ping pong balls or something more adventurous?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allywallyWoman
7 weeks ago

The Road to Nowhere


"I don't have a target It really does vary depending on how busy I am throughout the day/week.

If you did have a target, do you think you would opt for ping pong balls or something more adventurous? "

I think I'd start with ping pong balls & go from there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dfabMan
7 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Varies. Sometimes 5 times a week, sometimes just once.

All of which is waaaayyyy more than I have sex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornyjimjamesMan
7 weeks ago

clonmel

Definitely depends on how much sex im having, 10 years ago I could about 5 to 8 times a day not on consecutive days mind you but defiantly over 20 times a week. Since I passed 40 I could go a week or so and then could have a week where I will twice a day or more but defiantly depends on how wanted i feel, the more interested someone is in me the more horny I feel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesdean2TV/TS
7 weeks ago

cork

I hope some of ye wank to my pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

How long have people gone without wanking or any sexual release without cumming . I think 8 days the most I did

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avey444Man
7 weeks ago

abbeyleix

2 or 3 times a day and thats being truthful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etka52Man
15 hours ago

Mansfield

I wank every morning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *autostarMan
14 hours ago

Kerry - Cork

Every night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ackandsashaCouple
13 hours ago

West Dublin

Very rarely these days.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obshortMan
12 hours ago

Cork


"You know what they say a wank a day keeps the doctor away 🤣 apparently I read 📚 somewhere that the more you wank you have less chance of getting prostate cancer 🤔

"

Totally agree with this. Had a few nurses and health care workers tell me this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dfabMan
2 hours ago

Dunboyne

About 3 times a week.

Depends on shower hot water temperature. Love it hot!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *intyballsMan
2 hours ago

Meath

Every day one of the wanking dead on this site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthCorkGuyMan
2 hours ago

Cork

Every two days...... then sometimes daily... great relief.. wish it was the real thing.

I'm always impressed by the stories of people having sex every day...I can dream....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *appyCouple75Couple
49 minutes ago

big town


"Very rarely these days."

Same!! But thankfully it's because our sex life is absolutely amazing nowadays....I hope your the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilty1010Man
40 minutes ago

huntly

Daily

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *mazingTimesMan
22 minutes ago

Dublin

Daily too!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top