Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ireland Swingers chat roon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone notice that its always the same one's in the Ireland chat room all the time?....bit of a click going on me thinks and it makes it very hard to get any mean full chat going with anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just because it is a lot of the same group chatting in the room does not mean its clicky at all. Any time I have chatted in the Irish room and to be fair it is rare, I have always found them to be nice.

You just have to put in the effort Duffy, be pleasant with a sense of humour. The Irish room is more for chat and banter than trying to get yourself a meet. That's what the directing rooms and meets section of the forum are for.

Keep at it man and people will respond.

over a year ago

"Just because it is a lot of the same group chatting in the room does not mean its clicky at all. Any time I have chatted in the Irish room and to be fair it is rare, I have always found them to be nice.

You just have to put in the effort Duffy, be pleasant with a sense of humour. The Irish room is more for chat and banter than trying to get yourself a meet. That's what the directing rooms and meets section of the forum are for.

Keep at it man and people will respond."

Cheers Bud

I was only throwing it out there to see if other people felt the same way, I have chatted with some very friendly people, but I just noticed lately its the same guys chatting to each other and they just seem to ignore other people when the post chats,

over a year ago

"Anyone notice that its always the same one's in the Ireland chat room all the time?....bit of a click going on me thinks and it makes it very hard to get any mean full chat going with anyone "

Well the only way to become a regular is to make yourself known by jumping into chats people are having, although if it's deep and meaningful you are looking for maybe the chatroom is the wrong place lmao

over a year ago

Also the chatroom moves very fast at times so it isn't always easy to talk to everyone, plus if you are in there wanting someone to watch you wank on cam it isn't going to be very popular

over a year ago

"Also the chatroom moves very fast at times so it isn't always easy to talk to everyone, plus if you are in there wanting someone to watch you wank on cam it isn't going to be very popular "

LMAO, Jinksy thanks for that, I can't understand why lads do that

over a year ago

fellas who jump into chat and expect everyone to pay attention to them are deluded , if you want to ACTUALLY chat , just do it , the inhabitants of ireland chat are a friendly bunch

over a year ago

"fellas who jump into chat and expect everyone to pay attention to them are deluded , if you want to ACTUALLY chat , just do it , the inhabitants of ireland chat are a friendly bunch "

Domme I look forward to lots of chats with you in the chat room

By *abybellWoman
over a year ago

mid-ulster

Just talk shite like the rest of us do and someone will reply to u lol

over a year ago

Always full of we groups of cliques..

Even when we were in them regular, anyone who tried to join in was left out.. and ignored.. bad bad chatroom users !! Terrible terrible I tell ye !!

Always was.. always will be..

Not that im bitter or anything just cus I got a lifetime ban from them lmao !!!!!

By *ohnsmithMan
over a year ago

South Tipperary

"Just talk shite like the rest of us do and someone will reply to u lol "
here here

over a year ago

"Always full of we groups of cliques..

Even when we were in them regular, anyone who tried to join in was left out.. and ignored.. bad bad chatroom users !! Terrible terrible I tell ye !!

Not that im bitter or anything just cus I got a lifetime ban from them lmao !!!!! "

Still not missing anything lol

The cliques exist because they are groups of peeps who meet and play exclusively. It's up to new users to either make their own cliques or decide they want to be part of the existing cliques.

And before anyone shoots me down there are cliques. They won't invite them to play cos they play with him her or them, they won't come cos they don't like he she or them. You can call it friendships or whatever you like but it's pure snobbery and bitchiness

However for pure time wasting and mindless drivel just barge in and join in. Someone will chat to you if you are there often enough

Even I get spoken too now and then so it's not that bad

Actually there's some great peeps in the chat who don't get too involved in the tittle tattle and do make chat a good place to hang out so give it a try Again

over a year ago

I feel your pain Crazy!!!!

I feel your Pain

Not that im bitter or anything just cus I got a lifetime ban from them lmao !!!!! "

over a year ago

Not that im bitter or anything just cus I got a lifetime ban from them lmao !!!!!

Still not missing anything lol

The cliques exist because they are groups of peeps who meet and play exclusively. It's up to new users to either make their own cliques or decide they want to be part of the existing cliques.

And before anyone shoots me down there are cliques. They won't invite them to play cos they play with him her or them, they won't come cos they don't like he she or them. You can call it friendships or whatever you like but it's pure snobbery and bitchiness

However for pure time wasting and mindless drivel just barge in and join in. Someone will chat to you if you are there often enough

Even I get spoken too now and then so it's not that bad

Actually there's some great peeps in the chat who don't get too involved in the tittle tattle and do make chat a good place to hang out so give it a try Again "

Cheers Nippy, you are 100% on the ball

over a year ago

Tell me this.. do they still take everything to heart in there lol ?

do they still actually think chatrooms are reality ?

god I miss winding up swingers in chatrooms.. they take it soooo serious

over a year ago

"Tell me this.. do they still take everything to heart in there lol ?

god I miss winding up swingers in chatrooms.. they take it soooo serious "

No matter what time you go pop into the room you are nearly guaranteed to see the same people....get a life I say

over a year ago

Chat does do my head in from time to time but no one owes me anything on here so I just choose not to go in until I want to, problem solved!

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

Bad bad chatroom disturbed you

Shine on you ....

Er what the feck is the next line..... Lost souls living in a fishbowl, .... No that's not it deck arse drink

over a year ago

Oh I so miss you in there.

Some craic

I'm still blocked by some who take it so seriously lolololol

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 27/06/13 22:54:07]

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

Now I do believe that chat is for serious intellectual discussions.

Or is that into licking you

Oh it's so confusing when you've been edging for a few days :-/

over a year ago

"Now I do believe that chat is for serious intellectual discussions.

Oh it's so confusing when you've been edging for a few days :-/"

I think I need a translator

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"Now I do believe that chat is for serious intellectual discussions.

Oh it's so confusing when you've been edging for a few days :-/

I think I need a translator"

Don't worry jinxy I will attempt to make sense of it myself tomorrow after the merlot wears Off lol

over a year ago

chatroom is ok can be good craic at times , but my page always freezes up when I go in there so I rarly bother now

over a year ago

Maybe you'd want to change your profile pic to something else. Not many here like the whole cock pic thing, doesn't give off a great impression to people.

over a year ago

"Maybe you'd want to change your profile pic to something else. Not many here like the whole cock pic thing, doesn't give off a great impression to people.

"

maybe you should go eat a kfc or something

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/13 00:59:45]

over a year ago

why is that? :/

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"Maybe you'd want to change your profile pic to something else. Not many here like the whole cock pic thing, doesn't give off a great impression to people.

maybe you should go eat a kfc or something "

I think he meant the op

over a year ago

maybe you should go eat a kfc or something "

some people never fail to amuse me with their comments

over a year ago

if you think this only happens to guys, it's not true. I really struggle get involved in a conversation in there too. As much as I've tried they just completely ignored me or made sly remarks.

I only really go in there now to have a private chat with someone which is quicker than emailing forth and back.

Can't really be arsed to put in the work to get 'approval' by strangers lol

over a year ago

"

I think your spot on there, I will change the pic later today

over a year ago

"if you think this only happens to guys, it's not true. I really struggle get involved in a conversation in there too. As much as I've tried they just completely ignored me or made sly remarks.

I only really go in there now to have a private chat with someone which is quicker than emailing forth and back.

Can't really be arsed to put in the work to get 'approval' by strangers lol"

Well if I'm ever in you just pm me and we can chat cos I'm on mosts ignore list as well

over a year ago

Now I've taken my little cock pic off my profile....lets see if it makes a difference

over a year ago

some people never fail to amuse me with their comments "

awk calm urself I was only messing lol

over a year ago

some people never fail to amuse me with their comments

awk calm urself I was only messing lol "

LOL i know i know

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/13 09:39:13]

over a year ago

"

Well if I'm ever in you just pm me and we can chat cos I'm on mosts ignore list as well "

us poor ostracized people lol

over a year ago

"

Well if I'm ever in you just pm me and we can chat cos I'm on mosts ignore list as well

us poor ostracized people lol"

lol haha

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

us poor ostracized people lol"

It must be because yourself and Nippy are so shy and retiring. It must be very difficult for such a pair of shrinking violets to get involved

over a year ago

"

I have to say your pic leaves a great impression with me

bless the young ones sigh

over a year ago

"

us poor ostracized people lol

It must be because yourself and Nippy are so shy and retiring. It must be very difficult for such a pair of shrinking violets to get involved "

over a year ago

I have to say your pic leaves a great impression with me

bless the young ones sigh"

Thanks Wobbly, you've just made my day

over a year ago

reading people posts about chat makes me feel bad, i always try and say hello to anyone who comes in and is tryin to join in the conversation, though if it is moving too fast I get lost myself at times. It can be hard to keep up, or I forget I'm even in chat at times, way off in another part of the internet lol

over a year ago

I always said hello to newcomers in the chatrooms..

mind you.. I also used to tell em to 'fcuk off' quite a lot also lol

please, if your in chat rooms, always make people feel welcomed, its not hard to say hello to newcomers is it

over a year ago

"I always said hello to newcomers in the chatrooms..

please, if your in chat rooms, always make people feel welcomed, its not hard to say hello to newcomers is it"

I remember you always chatting to everyone! Good ole times

over a year ago

"reading people posts about chat makes me feel bad, i always try and say hello to anyone who comes in and is tryin to join in the conversation, though if it is moving too fast I get lost myself at times. It can be hard to keep up, or I forget I'm even in chat at times, way off in another part of the internet lol"

I'm the same although I don't go in to the chat room much now but it can be good craic at times

over a year ago

I've nipped in a few times but have yet to post, firstly as I'm awful shy *cough* yes... but the main reason was I could not get the thing to work - quick visit to my computer fixing mate and now it does I don't know what I'd do without him he is simply a genius but hates the spotlight so I said I'd not mention him. Anyway, tonight at some time I shall venture in. If your on keep an eye out for the quiet bloke standing in the corner wondering what the feck he's letting himself in for

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

As a regular in chat I always make an effort to say hi but there is a lot who cum into chat and just say nothing if u make an effort people will reply like some posts here I have gone into chat and left after a short while but usually because the convo doesn't suit me

Its also amazing when some one especially a fem or cpl get down and dirty how many wallflowers suddenly bloom and flood chat with things which really belong in the dir rooms

then there's the ones who cum in with 8inch cock on cam come look at me or who wants to see me cum ffs if I wanted that id go to the dir rooms

Come say hi and see how u get on it can be good fun

over a year ago

Say hi if I'm in room sure I always like to chat....I can talk for Ireland lolol

over a year ago

"I always said hello to newcomers in the chatrooms..

please, if your in chat rooms, always make people feel welcomed, its not hard to say hello to newcomers is it"

Remember when we decided that every " newbie" had to be welcomed and chatted too?

Room soon emptied of the then clique

Lol

Guess we won't ever make clique status but feck those days were so funny and chat was good

over a year ago

I remember it so well lmao

I remember one night deliberately saying hello to everyone who came in and out of the room and got told off for saying so many hellos lol !!

but on a serious note..

some people spend their lives living in chat rooms, and its not healthy !! take a break every hour and get some daylight !!

they should come with health warnings

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Anyone notice that its always the same one's in the Ireland chat room all the time?....bit of a click going on me thinks and it makes it very hard to get any mean full chat going with anyone

Well the only way to become a regular is to make yourself known by jumping into chats people are having, although if it's deep and meaningful you are looking for maybe the chatroom is the wrong place lmao "

Deep and meaningful ?,,,its mostly drivel ive found there,,,

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

Anytime i`ve looked in the chatroom,the majority in there seemed like refugees ousted from facebook

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I be in the chatroom regularly and its not a bad place to meet people but curiously it is the people that come in and say "this is shit" or "quiet in here " that complain about it. I try and be friendly with every one that comes in but some people just make it very hard to like them.Just wondering what would people like to see change in the room?

By *ourneCplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

everyone seems to be saying .. if you come in, make an effort to join in and youll be welcome !or the chat goes that quick sometimes your hi's are missed ! ... bu**sh** ! ... we've been going in for a hell of a while now and dont even bother anymore to say hello, just to see whos around and maybe chat in PM 'cos there comes a point when you say "whats the point" when your constantly ignored or blanked in a conversation.

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

Have to say the convoys do be a bit boring.

Its not like it used to be.

over a year ago

"I be in the chatroom regularly and its not a bad place to meet people but curiously it is the people that come in and say "this is shit" or "quiet in here " that complain about it. I try and be friendly with every one that comes in but some people just make it very hard to like them.Just wondering what would people like to see change in the room?"

I love when you and I talk about mad shit and kill the room!

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 29/06/13 13:51:15]

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"I be in the chatroom regularly and its not a bad place to meet people but curiously it is the people that come in and say "this is shit" or "quiet in here " that complain about it. I try and be friendly with every one that comes in but some people just make it very hard to like them.Just wondering what would people like to see change in the room?

I love when you and I talk about mad shit and kill the room! "

Feck sake all you have to do is discuss sex sometimes and the I'm eating toast brigade are shocked

over a year ago

"I be in the chatroom regularly and its not a bad place to meet people but curiously it is the people that come in and say "this is shit" or "quiet in here " that complain about it. I try and be friendly with every one that comes in but some people just make it very hard to like them.Just wondering what would people like to see change in the room?

I agree and some of the clique lads call you a perve if you view their webcam

Feck sake all you have to do is discuss sex sometimes and the I'm eating toast brigade are shocked "

over a year ago

I think chat is a good way of saying hi to people

get to know them.

can be fun and can be boring at times its what you make it

over a year ago

ok, went and tried it, yeah people are nice but yip..pretty clicky, they will say hello but the conversation seems to be very much dominated by regulars so if u go in id say wait and 'join in' rather than say hello and try to start conversing...lol...anyway after 30 mins pretty clear not my thing but sure thats whu we're all here..for something differnt so to those in chat who enjoy...fair play and have fun.

over a year ago

Very true indeed...clicks... never bother myself now...i have real friends beyond fab if i wana chat about my day lmao...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Would you believe it's spreading into real life now as well. I went into a pub the other night and joined in with a group of people I didn't know. It was totally ridiculous, as I had to make a fucking effort. They were obviously a clique and just general assholes.

over a year ago

Feck sake all you have to do is discuss sex sometimes and the I'm eating toast brigade are shocked "

See now that's where you went wrong. Mentioning sex on a swingers site

Lwtf lol

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

Feck sake all you have to do is discuss sex sometimes and the I'm eating toast brigade are shocked

See now that's where you went wrong. Mentioning sex on a swingers site

Lwtf lol"

Oh did I get to bold. Should I change my username to vestial virgin and share baking recipes........ Creamy icing anyone......

over a year ago

"

Oh did I get to bold. Should I change my username to vestial virgin and share baking recipes........ Creamy icing anyone...... "

Fuck the diet I LOVE cream

Loads of it

Seriously there's those who don't like chat to take that line in open chat which is ok, but we should be open to everyone using the chat rooms as they want. Don't like what's happening then either speak out loud and change it or leave and come back another time when it may suit

over a year ago

I have to say I think there's a lot of unfair criticism here. I don't just sit in chat and spam about meets, i actually like to have a giggle and get to know people i may potentially want to meet, it is a chat room after all. Just because people want to talk about non-fab related stuff from time to time doesn't mean that people should feel excluded. Yes there are groups that talk to each other more, cos they have all met at socials or whatever, but that's just the way it is, same as in day to day life. I wouldn't class myself as belonging to any group but I can still go in and have a giggle now and again. I also can get extremely pissed off and that is when its time to close the laptop and go do something constructive. It is easy to lay the blame everywhere else, but I think a lot of people on here want maximum results with minimal effort and if they feel their sense of entitlement is not being met then they get stroppy and put it down to everyone else being a dick. Which is certainly not always the case. Here endeth the ramble

over a year ago

"

Oh did I get to bold. Should I change my username to vestial virgin and share baking recipes........ Creamy icing anyone......

Loads of it

Seriously there's those who don't like chat to take that line in open chat which is ok, but we should be open to everyone using the chat rooms as they want. Don't like what's happening then either speak out loud and change it or leave and come back another time when it may suit "

actually nippy you have just put it in a far better way and with far less rambling lol!

over a year ago

"

Loads of it

Seriously there's those who don't like chat to take that line in open chat which is ok, but we should be open to everyone using the chat rooms as they want. Don't like what's happening then either speak out loud and change it or leave and come back another time when it may suit actually nippy you have just put it in a far better way and with far less rambling lol!"

Feck me and I've had two bottles of

Red in me tonight. Watch me

In chat on my third- I'm flying lolol

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"

Loads of it

"

I haven't used the cream icing recipe over a week to be honest. But I can whip it up from memory, I'll forward it to you nippy

Or I can express ship the next batch.

As to chat yes each to there own and alive and let live from and to all using it.

Sure open chat is a bit of craic and banter

The deep pressing issues are better left to private of course.

over a year ago

wonder why

over a year ago

richy ive wondered why loads of times..

ive sent u a we email..

however.. I don't expect a reply.. nor do I expect anything anymore from this site...

fuck.. you would think paying for this site u would get some kind of 'decent' reply.. but.. alas..... we never expect anything....

as I said... CLIQUES ARE RIFE IN CHATROOMS, AND MODERATORS ARE RIGHT IN THE THICK OF THE CLIQUES.....

there we go.. I do expect a full ban from site for saying that ???

surely ??

xxx god bless

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

Loads of it

Seriously there's those who don't like chat to take that line in open chat which is ok, but we should be open to everyone using the chat rooms as they want. Don't like what's happening then either speak out loud and change it or leave and come back another time when it may suit actually nippy you have just put it in a far better way and with far less rambling lol!"

Well said nippy

over a year ago

lol...crazy i couldnt have said it any better myself very very true!!!!

over a year ago

There are cliques in all areas of swinging, not just the chatrooms, there are cliques in all parts of life, it is part of human nature , safety in numbers so to speak Nothing you can really do about it apart from keep being yourself and try not to be influenced too much by others

over a year ago

Have my own clique.... Just me in it so far but it's early days

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

"I have to say I think there's a lot of unfair criticism here. I don't just sit in chat and spam about meets, i actually like to have a giggle and get to know people i may potentially want to meet, it is a chat room after all. Just because people want to talk about non-fab related stuff from time to time doesn't mean that people should feel excluded. Yes there are groups that talk to each other more, cos they have all met at socials or whatever, but that's just the way it is, same as in day to day life. I wouldn't class myself as belonging to any group but I can still go in and have a giggle now and again. I also can get extremely pissed off and that is when its time to close the laptop and go do something constructive. It is easy to lay the blame everywhere else, but I think a lot of people on here want maximum results with minimal effort and if they feel their sense of entitlement is not being met then they get stroppy and put it down to everyone else being a dick. Which is certainly not always the case. Here endeth the ramble "

over a year ago

Trixi... thanks for quoting part of our profile....

so grateful

however... that's so last week...

you have to try and be ahead of this game.. not behind xxxx

over a year ago

"Trixi... thanks for quoting part of our profile....

so grateful

however... that's so last week...

you have to try and be ahead of this game.. not behind xxxx"

um excuse me?quoting your profile? how have i done that? i have my own thoughts thanks, i didnt realise your profile was so interesting must go have a look now!

over a year ago

crazy diamonds look up histrionic personality disorder. will help you learn more about yourself.

over a year ago

wow.. tag teamed.. I like it lol

over a year ago

to quote crazy diamonds extensive profile

deep breath everyone here we go!

'Ye Oleee Inn is Temporarily Closed for Refurbishment ))

Special offers to follow lol )

( Summer Break till August xxx )

C yas all then.....'

so please point out where i quoted you? jeez you really love tryin to be a bitch on the forums haha, maybe you should try gettin that chat ban lifted you would have an extra venting hole then!

over a year ago

as any histrionic would lol

over a year ago

Have you 2 had a little 2 much to drink and need to take it out on someone....

sighs..... very loudly...

Trixie.. or whatever your name is now... You fine well know exactely what were talking about lol..

Now wishes he hadn't changed his long winded crap rofile a few days ago

over a year ago

jesus crazy, know what you need to do , take a wee chill pill and enjoy yourself, not just pretend to

over a year ago

p.s. you are hilarious to call anyone out for changing their name lmao

over a year ago

not at all i just like analysing. im just here to guide you m8 lol

over a year ago

he doesn't want guidance, he just wants a wee argument so he can feel like sheen!

over a year ago

OK OK SLOW DOWN..

ro whome of 'the tem' shall I reply to...

the one with the looks...

or...

the one with the brains....

you decide and tell me.. I can only do 1 thing at a time.. im a man... xx

over a year ago

"OK OK SLOW DOWN..

ro whome of 'the tem' shall I reply to...

the one with the looks...

or...

the one with the brains....

you decide and tell me.. I can only do 1 thing at a time.. im a man... xx"

lol exactly! i think the word you are looking for is PUNK'D!

over a year ago

obviously dicussing right now whos good looking and whos brainy

over a year ago

taps keyboard lol

over a year ago

just dont reply. ignoring people you find annoying is much more fulfilling.

over a year ago

here, as long as you got something out of it mr crazy diamonds, that's all that matters eh!

over a year ago

we were discussing that to be honest lol.

over a year ago

what was the original OP lol... brb need to scroll up

over a year ago

oh aye.. nasty fuckers in chat and nasty fuckers in forum.... there we go.. ill reply to the OP

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/13 01:15:19]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He's gone. Who was it?

over a year ago

"oh aye.. nasty fuckers in chat and nasty fuckers in forum.... there we go.. ill reply to the OP"

ach come on now, you directed a comment at me, trixiepie, and then when i respond you say i'm nasty? your saturday night must not have gone as you wanted it to so that is why you are on here picking fights with strangers, good trolling tho i will give you that! lmao

over a year ago

"He's gone. Who was it? "

a figment of our imagination!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Oh no, not one of those religious dudes?

over a year ago

SCROLL BACK UP LOL...

I said you quoted our old profile

and you know u did.. and don't have the bare faced cheek to lie about it lol..

it was the ending quote of our profile...

im glad our old profile is of interest to you... we appreciate your views...

but, sorry, to you question... no, actually a decen we Saturday night... quite chilled, and quite funny, I wouldn't assum anything about yours... but im guessing theres alcohol involved ?

over a year ago

yes, only really active on fab when ive a bit of booze in me. helps spark the interest. but its not clouding anything.

over a year ago

"SCROLL BACK UP LOL...

I said you quoted our old profile

and you know u did.. and don't have the bare faced cheek to lie about it lol..

it was the ending quote of our profile...

im glad our old profile is of interest to you... we appreciate your views...

but, sorry, to you question... no, actually a decen we Saturday night... quite chilled, and quite funny, I wouldn't assum anything about yours... but im guessing theres alcohol involved ?"

lol, you do think an awful lot of yourselves to think that i would go to your profile for inspiration! However I think you are a wee bit silly, if I thought for one second I had the same ideas as you about life I would delete my profile forever, however I am just on here to have some fun, not to bicker with random eejits on the internet. There was a time when I thought you were sound Mr Diamonds, but this thread has shown me that my judgment was very much displaced, I'm sure you will continue to have the best craic ever though so fair play to ye! Kisses and hugs and prayers for thee

over a year ago

A yes or no would do lol... Im guessing.. Yes....

Hay, im feeling the hatred... don't bottle it up.. I can take it.. im guessing im one of those .. what do you call them.... S&M people... god, I hope im using the right terminology... maybe just a masochist??

Keep going.. u do know im nead cumin here

google it.. xx

over a year ago

"A yes or no would do lol... Im guessing.. Yes....

Hay, im feeling the hatred... don't bottle it up.. I can take it.. im guessing im one of those .. what do you call them.... S&M people... god, I hope im using the right terminology... maybe just a masochist??

Keep going.. u do know im nead cumin here

google it.. xx"

lol what do i need to google? can make a wee note of it here

over a year ago

Im away to bed... im exhausted.. and so fulfilled... oh, and btw.. when you sober up tomorrow.. scroll up and read everything that was posted.. xxx

God Bless

over a year ago

"Im away to bed... im exhausted.. and so fulfilled... oh, and btw.. when you sober up tomorrow.. scroll up and read everything that was posted.. xxx

God Bless "

dollface, i stand by everything i said, i wonder if you can do the same lmao

over a year ago

yes xx

over a year ago

"yes xx"

Abbeys do it again, one fell swoop, the most dead on swingers on fab, everyone take note!

over a year ago

"Anytime i`ve looked in the chatroom,the majority in there seemed like refugees ousted from facebook "

over a year ago

The madness never stops on Fab, tru dat!

over a year ago

The handy thing about the forums is you have a very nice record of who said what. Any reasonable person reading objectively from the top has no problem translating this into "nice people" and "not nice people".

over a year ago

Am seriously feeling the love lmao

over a year ago

"I feel it in my fingers

I feel it in my toes

Love is all around me

And so the feeling grows!"........

Everybody........

over a year ago

"The handy thing about the forums is you have a very nice record of who said what. Any reasonable person reading objectively from the top has no problem translating this into "nice people" and "not nice people". "

You better think I'm nice belle or I'll steal your profile too!

over a year ago

"The handy thing about the forums is you have a very nice record of who said what. Any reasonable person reading objectively from the top has no problem translating this into "nice people" and "not nice people".

You better think I'm nice belle or I'll steal your profile too! "

And here's everyone, worried about Sydney University!!

When it was Trixie all along!!......

over a year ago

"The handy thing about the forums is you have a very nice record of who said what. Any reasonable person reading objectively from the top has no problem translating this into "nice people" and "not nice people".

"

, I'm not even a real person! Just an evil spambot

over a year ago

"Anyone notice that its always the same one's in the Ireland chat room all the time?....bit of a click going on me thinks and it makes it very hard to get any mean full chat going with anyone "

and he's not even with us any more....wonder has he defected to a rival site lol

over a year ago

, I'm not even a real person! Just an evil spambot "

Oooooooh!!......

Looks like a job for...... HKF!!

over a year ago

, I'm not even a real person! Just an evil spambot

Oooooooh!!......

Looks like a job for...... HKF!!

"

I must be stopped before I bring Fabswingers.com to its very knees!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Oh, and while you're down there!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/13 12:08:58]

over a year ago

Hey Tanyap x

By *tuart75Man
over a year ago

ballymena

Morning Tanya,hows your sunday moening going?

By *tuart75Man
over a year ago

ballymena

Hi Tanyap,hows your morning going? X

By *eekingTheSameAsYouMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Morning T

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

So this is why there’s no one in the chatroom these days…all unlos

over a year ago

Tanyap pm me

By *atdieonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

The tread is over 10 years old . You’ll be waiting awhile for a reply

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
over a year ago

kinkytown

Is it bad I remember this thread when it was started

Jay

48 weeks ago

Hey Tanya

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Limerick

There is a cohort of regular people in that chat , however it can get very busy ,have seen numbers up to 40 plus at tmme s

Its not a directing room,so sometimes the chat can become very sedate

The last time I used it the chat! was about knitting pattern s

I usually just have a quick glance ,and if the knitting circle are there ,I ignore it and them

47 weeks ago

keep positive lad, i'm finding it hard to meet people don't give up

47 weeks ago

wanna chat

By *ilthyNightsCouple
47 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"There is a cohort of regular people in that chat , however it can get very busy ,have seen numbers up to 40 plus at tmme s

I usually just have a quick glance ,and if the knitting circle are there ,I ignore it and them

"

I've seen the Ireland chatroom full 170 or 180 or so back in the day

47 weeks ago

"There is a cohort of regular people in that chat , however it can get very busy ,have seen numbers up to 40 plus at tmme s

I've seen the Ireland chatroom full 170 or 180 or so back in the day "

Remember those days. It was great fun

47 weeks ago

I notice that also and when I say anything about clicks then people think I'm a cunt for saying it. It's off putting for new people on here that's why I don't bother with it

By *on Draper2.0Man
47 weeks ago

Maynooth

Maybe it's the same people all the time because they get the most enjoyment out of the chat room. Just sayin.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
47 weeks ago

kinkytown

Does anyone ever say "it's the clique" in that little guys voice from the fantasy island series? (his characters name escapes me right)

By *uriousVoyeurMan
47 weeks ago

Northside

"Anyone notice that its always the same one's in the Ireland chat room all the time?....bit of a click going on me thinks and it makes it very hard to get any mean full chat going with anyone

I notice that also and when I say anything about clicks then people think I'm a cunt for saying it. It's off putting for new people on here that's why I don't bother with it"

The way I see it...if I go into a chat room and there are people chatting away I wouldn't just butt in,same as if they were standing around in a pub. I'd say Hi and introduce myself and hope that someone responds. Then I could start a convo with them and ask if they minded me contributing and wouldn't feel awkward joining in the group chat. If nobody replies I just go to a different room and try again. I don't see them as being a clique,I see them as people that know each other and they enjoy chatting together. Exactly the same as if they were out socially. It can be disheartening if you feel ignored but keep at it,it's easy enough to deal with when you realise it's nothing personal.

By *uriousVoyeurMan
47 weeks ago

Northside

"Does anyone ever say "it's the clique" in that little guys voice from the fantasy island series? (his characters name escapes me right) "

Tito?????

By *og-ManMan
47 weeks ago

somewhere

"Does anyone ever say "it's the clique" in that little guys voice from the fantasy island series? (his characters name escapes me right) "

Tattoo....

And now thats all I'll think of when I read it from now on

By *uriousVoyeurMan
47 weeks ago

Northside

"Does anyone ever say "it's the clique" in that little guys voice from the fantasy island series? (his characters name escapes me right)

Tattoo....

And now thats all I'll think of when I read it from now on "

Shite...I was close though

47 weeks ago

The chat room is so boring! And always seems to be perverts on there…

By *electableicecreamMan
47 weeks ago

The West

The chat room is so boring! And always seems to be perverts on there…"

That's fab for you. Full of pervs.

Can't swing a pussy in here with bumping into a knob

By *XlalaXXWoman
47 weeks ago

tipperary

The chat room is so boring! And always seems to be perverts on there…"

You’ll fit in well so xx

47 weeks ago

True ??

Post new Message to Thread