Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Meet&Greet Dublin 18thMay

Jump to newest

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Ok think this will be the last post before the meet ty everyone for all the replies in the first two post's.

And i want to take this opportunity to let everyone still interested in be part of the meet and greet we gonna give one more day to mail us.We will close the list Monday Night the 13th May and we will start sending the access codes and a phone number to contact us if need it tuesday.

We be on the hotel Sat around 2-3pm if someone wants to have a drink and a chat before the meet they are more then welcome.

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not kong people get your dancing shoes a ready and let's parrrrrrrttttyyyyy.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"Not kong people get your dancing shoes a ready and let's parrrrrrrttttyyyyy. "

all ready and waiting got my dress 3weeks ago all the fun play stuff to

over a year ago

"Not kong people get your dancing shoes a ready and let's parrrrrrrttttyyyyy.

all ready and waiting got my dress 3weeks ago all the fun play stuff to "

I can't decide what to wear its awful I have a choice of three only going for one night at

This rate suitcase will look like a holiday for a fortnight

over a year ago

Kilrea

"Ok think this will be the last post before the meet ty everyone for all the replies in the first two post's.

And i want to take this opportunity to let everyone still interested in be part of the meet and greet we gonna give one more day to mail us.We will close the list Monday Night the 13th May and we will start sending the access codes and a phone number to contact us if need it tuesday.

We be on the hotel Sat around 2-3pm if someone wants to have a drink and a chat before the meet they are more then welcome.

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

"

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx

over a year ago

"Ok think this will be the last post before the meet ty everyone for all the replies in the first two post's.

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx "

peeps brings your swimming gear swimming pool in hotel whoop whoop

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 13/05/13 09:52:16]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx peeps brings your swimming gear swimming pool in hotel whoop whoop"

Mmmm wexi u ina pool now that's what I want to see

over a year ago

Really hope I can go I work/live close by but depends what time I finish work

over a year ago

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx peeps brings your swimming gear swimming pool in hotel whoop whoop

Mmmm wexi u ina pool now that's what I want to see "

I je practising my breast stroke

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx peeps brings your swimming gear swimming pool in hotel whoop whoop

Mmmm wexi u ina pool now that's what I want to see I je practising my breast stroke"

Mmm wexi ur breasts and the word stroke in one line should not be allowed may cause a lot of private pools to be drained

over a year ago

Kilrea

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

we are hoping to be there for 2.30 but last time we ended up 1and half hours after we wanted but ready and raring to goxx peeps brings your swimming gear swimming pool in hotel whoop whoop"

there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx

over a year ago

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx "

is there a spa in hotel anyone knoe

over a year ago

Kilrea

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx is there a spa in hotel anyone knoe"

yep there is a full sauna and Jacuzzi

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx is there a spa in hotel anyone knoeyep there is a full sauna and Jacuzzi "

I'm thinking in different ways to sweat and get wet

over a year ago

"there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx "

You've got a great figure loving

over a year ago

And btw Johnny I saw that about the first dance

over a year ago

Think we will have to get our host (k) up and sing happy birthday to him at some stage lol, who's is bringing the candles, all 60 of them, not forgetting the 60 kisses, damn any positions left for hosting,

over a year ago

"there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx

You've got a great figure loving "

ur soooo rite loving has a fab figure and so have u too cheeky and not forgetting my pal wexie, ahh sure while I'm at it sure ur all just delicious peeps I can hear that first pint of bud ice cold calling me now, as he says licking his lips,

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

"Think we will have to get our host (k) up and sing happy birthday to him at some stage lol, who's is bringing the candles, all 60 of them, not forgetting the 60 kisses, damn any positions left for hosting, "

hope our host is able for the 60 kisses

over a year ago

"Think we will have to get our host (k) up and sing happy birthday to him at some stage lol, who's is bringing the candles, all 60 of them, not forgetting the 60 kisses, damn any positions left for hosting,

hope our host is able for the 60 kisses "

, I'd make for a good stunt double if he isn't up for the task, I'm sure many a fella would take the bullet (so to speak) for him lol

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

"Think we will have to get our host (k) up and sing happy birthday to him at some stage lol, who's is bringing the candles, all 60 of them, not forgetting the 60 kisses, damn any positions left for hosting,

hope our host is able for the 60 kisses , I'd make for a good stunt double if he isn't up for the task, I'm sure many a fella would take the bullet (so to speak) for him lol "

His a good friend of us so i think ill be the right man to take is place

over a year ago

Just signed up for m and g! My first, i am a bit nervous but looking forward to meeting all you crazy people too!

over a year ago

Kilrea

Joandwex xxxxxxxxxx

there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx is there a spa in hotel anyone knoeyep there is a full sauna and Jacuzzi

I'm thinking in different ways to sweat and get wet "

oh I am hoping there will be a lot more ways to get me to sweat and get wet in fact almost counting on it lol

over a year ago

Kilrea

"there is but I think at this stage we will give it a miss for few more months till we get to our ideal weight will be hitting the gym though xx

You've got a great figure loving "

only been back at gym after 8 months back 6 weeks so need to keep the momentum going, ya slack ya go back!!!

over a year ago

Kilrea

You've got a great figure loving ur soooo rite loving has a fab figure and so have u too cheeky and not forgetting my pal wexie, ahh sure while I'm at it sure ur all just delicious peeps I can hear that first pint of bud ice cold calling me now, as he says licking his lips, "

not so fab, had bad accident was laid up for 8 months couldn't do a thingbut comfort eat, last 6 weeks back at gym only getting into my stride now past few weeks x

over a year ago

You've got a great figure loving ur soooo rite loving has a fab figure and so have u too cheeky and not forgetting my pal wexie, ahh sure while I'm at it sure ur all just delicious peeps I can hear that first pint of bud ice cold calling me now, as he says licking his lips, "

Awww manix glad u ain't forgotten me mwwwwwah.

Oh bud ice cool as all down

over a year ago

Kilrea

but bring on the weekend and all the fun that is hiding waiting

over a year ago

Will defo be there in the afternoon too for some aperitifs!!!!

over a year ago

"Will defo be there in the afternoon too for some aperitifs!!!!"

I'll bring my pair of teefs too!!

over a year ago

sooooo looking forward to this.

I will be there at about 2.

cant wait to meet some old friends and some new ones as well.

See u all there xxxx

over a year ago

Kilrea

"sooooo looking forward to this.

See u all there xxxx "

over a year ago

See u all there xxxx "

people getting there early lets all meet up for a per drink who's for that just one mind you

over a year ago

just one? lol

thats all it takes lol

over a year ago

"just one? lol

thats all it takes lol "

it's going be a long night my thinks have to space myself or I will be on done state

over a year ago

will be keeping an eye on u lol

over a year ago

Kilrea

yes a wee pre drink with pre dirty thoughts lol

over a year ago

"yes a wee pre drink with pre dirty thoughts lol "
just one won't do snu harm.

over a year ago

Kilrea

"yes a wee pre drink with pre dirty thoughts lol just one won't do snu harm. "

no would be quite refreshing!! hubby shall partake in a pot of tea

over a year ago

"yes a wee pre drink with pre dirty thoughts lol just one won't do snu harm.

no would be quite refreshing!! hubby shall partake in a pot of tea"

maybe I should a coffee actually I will see

over a year ago

I'll be there for 8:30 anyway ... Drink, chat, drink, dance, tease and home. So looking forward to it

over a year ago

no would be quite refreshing!! hubby shall partake in a pot of tea maybe I should a coffee actually I will see "

over a year ago

"just one? lol

thats all it takes lol it's going be a long night my thinks have to space myself or I will be on done state "

Limerick springs to mind!

over a year ago

no would be quite refreshing!! hubby shall partake in a pot of tea maybe I should a coffee actually I will see

"

thumbs fooey

over a year ago

"just one? lol

thats all it takes lol it's going be a long night my thinks have to space myself or I will be on done state

Limerick springs to mind!

"

fooey I was very welk behaved in Limerick granted I don't remember much I remember talking.

over a year ago

"yes a wee pre drink with pre dirty thoughts lol "

Oh yessss!!....

A pre drink, followed by a dirty dip!

In the pool of course!!....

Trunks are packed!!

over a year ago

no would be quite refreshing!! hubby shall partake in a pot of tea maybe I should a coffee actually I will see

thumbs fooey

"

Oi Wexie, watch where you put that thumb!!..... OUCH!!

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

hi guys i hope to attend mm looking forward to it i will bring my swimming trunks p.s. if needed

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

i hope to get to the hotel about 3pm looking forward to it

By *yberchickWoman
over a year ago

funville

Hey JoandWex,would love to attend your night of fun !!! Cyber xx

over a year ago

See u all there xxxx "

over a year ago

"Hey JoandWex,would love to attend your night of fun !!! Cyber xx"

Hey Cyber..

Hopefully you wont get "distracetd" from this one!

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

Only 4 sleeps left, can't wait to meet everyone, bring on the fun!!

over a year ago

oh yes partay time

over a year ago

oh yes partay time

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

"oh yes partay time "

over a year ago

If it's a party then how about some party game suggestions....think this sounds like a good one

One Monday morning Phil the postman is cycling through the neighborhood on his usual route, delivering the mail.

As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were still in the driveway.

His wonder was cut short by Derek, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and wine bottles for the recycling bin.

“Morning, Derek, looks like you guys had a great party last night” Phil the postman comments.

Derek, in obvious pain, replies “Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving

since 4:00am Sunday morning. We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for some weekend fun and it got a bit wild.

We all got d*unk, and around midnight we started playing “Who Am I”.

Phil thinks for a moment and says, “How do you play Who Am I?”

“Well, all the guys go into the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us, with only our erection showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women have to try and guess who it is”.

Phil laughs and says, “Sounds like fun. I’m sorry I missed that”.

“Probably a good thing you did”, Derek responded. “Your name came up seven times…..”

over a year ago

"If it's a party then how about some party game suggestions....think this sounds like a good one

One Monday morning Phil the postman is cycling through the neighborhood on his usual route, delivering the mail.

As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were still in the driveway.

His wonder was cut short by Derek, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and wine bottles for the recycling bin.

“Morning, Derek, looks like you guys had a great party last night” Phil the postman comments.

Derek, in obvious pain, replies “Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving

since 4:00am Sunday morning. We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for some weekend fun and it got a bit wild.

“Well, all the guys go into the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us, with only our erection showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women have to try and guess who it is”.

“Probably a good thing you did”, Derek responded. “Your name came up seven times…..”

"

lol

over a year ago

I'm game for a bit of 'sheet fun!'

But I'll have to change my name......

Casper, The Friendly Fuck!!

over a year ago

Kilrea

"I'm game for a bit of 'sheet fun!'

"

hahaha

over a year ago

hahaha "

fooey u nutter

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Cheekyness that was by

brilliant my sides are sore from laughing here

over a year ago

Kilrea

"

actally thinking about it!!! sounds a bit of kinky fun

over a year ago

actally thinking about it!!! sounds a bit of kinky fun "

It does, doesn't it!!? Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Kilrea

"

it does!! in face it could be!! as penry would say

over a year ago

Pity I cant make it ... hope you all have a super sexy and fun time fabbers

over a year ago

it does!! in face it could be!! as penry would say "

Could Be!!!.......

over a year ago

U be playing spin the bottle next. B

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Hi sexy's just a little word to say we will be sending the access codes to everyone tomorrow via phone txt as we still are heading people to the list sorry for the delay and i just want to ask everyone to reply when they get the codes so we can be sure they got it.

thanks everyone

_oandwex xxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Kilrea

"Hi sexy's just a little word to say we will be sending the access codes to everyone tomorrow via phone txt as we still are heading people to the list sorry for the delay and i just want to ask everyone to reply when they get the codes so we can be sure they got it.

thanks everyone

_oandwex xxxxxxxxxx"

will do xx

By *o1mMan
over a year ago

behind you, lol

"If it's a party then how about some party game suggestions....think this sounds like a good one

"

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

ok got it, i will reply as soon as i get the info

By *ex1981Man
over a year ago

right up your street , the wild Atlantic way , corby UK

Hi there

would love to get the details on the m&g. I am working alot lately. Hoping to finish early and try and make it to Dublin if I can.

Regards

tommy xxxx

over a year ago

Not long now how many nore sleeps tell me please.

over a year ago

"Not long now how many nore sleeps tell me please. "

I'm not getting much sleep, mind racing about all the possibilities!!

over a year ago

When are the codes being sent out?

over a year ago

"When are the codes being sent out?

"

yeah I wss thinking that fooey too; good point.

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

great things come to those who wait !!!

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Sorry sexy's we got a kind busy today but some codes they went already,we send the rest tomorrow sorry for that.

By the way only 3 more sleeps

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

We got our code thanks so much, can't wait

over a year ago

Code received here too!!

Let the good times roll!!!

over a year ago

"Code received here too!!

"

and mine too. Whoop whoop.

over a year ago

"

and mine too. Whoop whoop.

over a year ago

and mine too. Whoop whoop. "

ohhhhh getting nearer.

over a year ago

Hey! We'll be missing the Eurovision!

Gotta watch our hunky team performing.

Aw what the heck, I'll be watching a real show of hunks in the flesh, judging by the guestlist woohooo!

2 days to go....

By *hite NoiseMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hey! We'll be missing the Eurovision!

Aw what the heck, I'll be watching a real show of hunks in the flesh, judging by the guestlist woohooo!

2 days to go...."

where did ye see the victim er i mean list yolo? still waiting on my code

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Hi guys sorry we got some problems with our phone so some people got the codes in message here.

we just want to ask if some one didnt got the codes to mail us please.

2 more sleeps xxxxxxxxx

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

yea code received with thanks. look forward to meeting people xxx

over a year ago

"Hey! We'll be missing the Eurovision!

2 days to go...."

Eurovision night!! Woohoooo!......

I'll hold my own Fooeyvision on Saturday night!

Don't forget to place your vote folks!!

over a year ago

Kilrea

Got our code wooohoo roll on Saturday

over a year ago

Now what to wear

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

"Now what to wear "
I'm the same, I think it will be a last minute decision knowing me!

over a year ago

1 more sleep ..and still can't make up my mind what to wear either

over a year ago

Hey all ye guys have a great time tomorrow looks like its gona be great fun for all xx

over a year ago

Last post gt myself before meet nf greet see ya all tomorrow people. Mwah.

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

"Last post gt myself before meet nf greet see ya all tomorrow people. Mwah. "

hope to see you in the morning

over a year ago

Kilrea

"Last post gt myself before meet nf greet see ya all tomorrow people. Mwah. "

woooho can't wait! this time tomorrow night it will just be starting

over a year ago

"Last post gt myself before meet nf greet see ya all tomorrow people. Mwah.

hope to see you in the morning "

Woohoooo!!

Is it tomorrow yet!???

over a year ago

In 1 hr and 25 minutes it will be tomorrow

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

will you guys stop still have people asking to come my head is wrecked but we be happy this time tomorrow if everyone as a smile

over a year ago

Kilrea

"will you guys stop still have people asking to come my head is wrecked but we be happy this time tomorrow if everyone as a smile "

over a year ago

Kilrea

"will you guys stop still have people asking to come my head is wrecked but we be happy this time tomorrow if everyone as a smile "

going to bed soon long drive tomorrow can't wait!!! are we there yet! are we! teehe

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Hay wexi wake up. Its the 18th . Its party time.

over a year ago

"Hay wexi wake up. Its the 18th . Its party time. "
fran im up Get cheeky up let's go

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Filled up on hot toddys last night dam cold but guess what it worked now what day is it

Is it party time yet whooo who

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Hay wexi wake up. Its the 18th . Its party time. fran im up Get cheeky up let's go "

Relax shes awake

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

lol have you find something to wear or you gonna come in your bday suit

over a year ago

I'd say were all full of energy and ready to go this morning

Role on 24 hrs and the reverse will apply lol

over a year ago

Whaaaaa I wanna go....

over a year ago

Up and rearing to go....see all ye sexy ppl later

Aww Jinx x

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

"Whaaaaa I wanna go....

"

yopu still can come hun

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Whaaaaa I wanna go....

"

kinds get ur ass here

over a year ago

Hurray, it's D Day !!!!

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

What time is everyone heading the bar?

over a year ago

So gutted wish i coulda made it

Hope ye all have "FAB" night

over a year ago

"What time is everyone heading the bar? "
heecup, what did u say

over a year ago

Ouhhh la la , 8.30 , and a fab day has been had so far , role on the rest of the nite, ouhhhhhhh do I have the pace hmm time will tell

over a year ago

have a great night and in the immortal words of wayne and gareth........PARTY ON

over a year ago

enjoy all!

over a year ago

Great night!

Time for some zzzzzzzz......

Ha!! Yeah right!!

PAAARTAAAY!!!

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Well was it "FAB"

over a year ago

If this headache is anything to go boy then yes it was fab, come to think about it my whole bod is aching

By *bw_banoWoman
over a year ago

walsall

i would like to say to wex and jorge, had a gt time, and so glad to return to ireland, hi to all the people i met, plz stay in touch if we got on , my name is bano. or marmite lol, i am the one who had me poodle done in by irish customs lol, if you know me u will know what i am on a bout, anyway hope u all got bk safely

look forward to meeting some of u again, either here in the emerald isle , or in uk.

may i say flying over ireland i understand why it is called the emerald isle, such stunning shades of green

coming on coach next time , landing in ireland on ryan air , thought i was in heaven, the pissing trumpets lol

kev and von/bano

take care all _bw_bano and kevner

over a year ago

Fantastic night had by all

Thanks for organising

...and great to meet all of you finally

over a year ago

Don't ya just hate waking with a mother*****r of a hangover, a shaved eyebrow and a Cock drawn across your head!!?...... Especially since I was drinking alone last night!!

A great night!! Thrilled to meet up with everyone!

So when is the next one!???

over a year ago

Thanks guys had a great night met some brilliant fun loving peeps

over a year ago

Well done to the organisers great night

Very tired today !!! But this time I remember

By *oandWex OP   Couple
over a year ago

arklow

Finally home!!!!!!!!

had a great night and met loads and loads of amazing new peeps and had great time with old friends.

thanks to everyone for coming and making it a great night.

Next one planned for July details to follow soon.

Jorge & Vanessa

over a year ago

well what can i say been awake about 29 hours and had a great time last night, cant wait to get back over for next meet x

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

Thanks so much for a brilliant night, it was so well organised and so many fab and sexy people, can't wait for the next one

over a year ago

Sounds like a great night, hoping to make it to the next one!

over a year ago

Great night guys...well done on the great organisation... and thumbs up to the DJ...great music

By *endoverbeckyWoman
over a year ago

dublin

great nite!!!loads of fun still recoverin so nice to meet everyone too

over a year ago

Fab time! Thanks for organising and great to meet everyone!

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Great turnout and a great night

By *appyappyMan
over a year ago

skelmersdale

what can I say I am new to fab travelled over from the UK for the party I was made to feel welcome.It was a great party with amazing people.the organisers did a awesome job.i hope I made a few more friends and will use chat more.Roll on the next one

over a year ago

gud nite,great time on the dance floor

By *orthwaitingforCouple
over a year ago

belfast

Thanks for a great night guys, we really enjoyed the evening and made some sexy new friends, looking forward to our next wee trip down south, you guys all have such sexy accents! xx

over a year ago

Kilrea

it was great to finaly put faces to names and avatars.

would have taken a lot of work to put this together so well done to _oandwex.

big big thank you to hong kong fooey made my and hubbies night by giving him a phooey t shirt your identity is safe with us super hero xx

over a year ago

"it was great to finaly put faces to names and avatars.

big big thank you to hong kong fooey made my and hubbies night by giving him a phooey t shirt your identity is safe with us super hero xx "

Just doing my job ma'am!

over a year ago

Kilrea

big big thank you to hong kong fooey made my and hubbies night by giving him a phooey t shirt your identity is safe with us super hero xx

Just doing my job ma'am!

"

aww shucks you super hero you xxx

over a year ago

Just doing my job ma'am!

aww shucks you super hero you xxx "

over a year ago

Just doing my job ma'am!

"

fooey u never gave me a t shirt

over a year ago

Just doing my job ma'am!

"

over a year ago

Just doing my job ma'am!

fooey u never gave me a t shirt "

Ahh but you've never practiced the ancient art of 'Fooism' Wexie!

over a year ago

Just doing my job ma'am!

Ahh but you've never practiced the ancient art of 'Fooism' Wexie!

"

I was sitting beside him and carving a way to the dance floor for him and I didn't even get a super hero shirt, is the sidekick not classed as one lol,

over a year ago

The meet and greet was fantastic and great to meet so many lovely sexy peeps.

old friends and new ones!

Thanks _oandwex for putting that all together and u sure know how to party lol.

over a year ago

Thanks again Joandwex was a mighty night met some lovely people...nice to meet you both also. Was fun.

Post new Message to Thread