Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

strippers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone know of any good ones have had a look online but none really caught my eye ,although the tubby tickler would have been fun to get i think i,d be dead if i booked him lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Blind Date's second most famous ginger, Bernard McHugh (From Donegal).

He does stripping now....

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

But don't be wasting throwing any of those knickers at him!!

(I want them)

over a year ago

she,s defs kill me then lol but thanks for ur input lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try coffee and cream

We used the girls for guys in work

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

"

cheers bill will look them up , and if any of use see a load of hens in pink tutu,s nxt sat walkin arouns belfast gis a shout out lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

cheers bill will look them up , and if any of use see a load of hens in pink tutu,s nxt sat walkin arouns belfast gis a

shout out lol "

I will keep an eye out for your ass ty to know you and say hello how you doing lol

bill

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

cheers bill will look them up , and if any of use see a load of hens in pink tutu,s nxt sat walkin arouns belfast gis a

shout out lol

I will keep an eye out for your ass ty to know you and say hello how you doing lol

bill "

lol bill you do know it will be covered up wud,nt want to get arrested me ma would kill me lol

By *ymbo67Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Try beau-ties.com 07593333833.

They only do house calls though.

over a year ago

"Try beau-ties.com 07593333833.

They only do house calls though."

thanks but we,ll be in a hotel so thats no good to me lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

lol bill you do know it will be covered up wud,nt want to get arrested me ma would kill me lol "

even covered up ty you can't mistake your fine bum

over a year ago

thanks but we,ll be in a hotel so thats no good to me lol "

Check with hotel some don't allow them

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

lol bill you do know it will be covered up wud,nt want to get arrested me ma would kill me lol

even covered up ty you can't mistake your fine bum "

lol bill you flatterer you lol

over a year ago

thanks but we,ll be in a hotel so thats no good to me lol

Check with hotel some don't allow them "

already did and they are fine with it as long as it dos,nt annoy orther guests lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

lol bill you flatterer you lol "

but flattery doesn't always get you any way lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

but flattery doesn't always get you any way lol "

well now you never know lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

well now you never know lol "

Well their is that ty

over a year ago

Why not get a few lads off here...Im sure they'll comply

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/13 14:12:59]

over a year ago

"Why not get a few lads off here...Im sure they'll comply"

no fffin chance lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

Well their is that ty

"

there sure is bill keep the faith lol

over a year ago

awh ty...so many hot guys on here...and they wud strip for free lolol

over a year ago

"awh ty...so many hot guys on here...and they wud strip for free lolol "

really show mw were lol all well and good gettin a freebie but could they keep the gob shut haha

over a year ago

that's the golden question...lol. Better paying professionals just to be sure...lolol

over a year ago

Ty when r yis going to belfast i, going sat wk with the girlies if i see yis on my travels ill come say hi lol geez god help belfast is all i can say lol

over a year ago

"Try coffee and cream

shout out lol

bill

Well their is that ty

there sure is bill keep the faith lol "

for you ty ok lol

over a year ago

"Ty when r yis going to belfast i, going sat wk with the girlies if i see yis on my travels ill come say hi lol geez god help belfast is all i can say lol"

bw do you need a minder this time lol

over a year ago

Awk bill ill be fine lol sure BW can look after herself lol altho no shots this time lol

over a year ago

"Awk bill ill be fine lol sure BW can look after herself lol altho no shots this time lol "

or drifters lol

over a year ago

Oh that was below the belt bill lmao

over a year ago

"that's the golden question...lol. Better paying professionals just to be sure...lolol "

i think thats wise ali can,t have some gob shite droppin me init in front of the sisters and friends this is all hush hush ya know lol

over a year ago

"Ty when r yis going to belfast i, going sat wk with the girlies if i see yis on my travels ill come say hi lol geez god help belfast is all i can say lol"

this wknd black leave at half 10 in the mornin i,ll be on my back by 7pm anf not in a good way either lol awk pity it was,nt this wknd but hy we,ll have to get a wee nite set up sometime what ya think ya know us grannys gotta stick togeather haha

over a year ago

"Oh that was below the belt bill lmao"

what you do with them is up to you bw lol xx

over a year ago

"Ty when r yis going to belfast i, going sat wk with the girlies if i see yis on my travels ill come say hi lol geez god help belfast is all i can say lol

this wknd black leave at half 10 in the mornin i,ll be on my back by 7pm anf not in a good way either lol awk pity it was,nt this wknd but hy we,ll have to get a wee nite set up sometime what ya think ya know us grannys gotta stick togeather haha "

ty on your back by 7pm sounds like a plan

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/13 10:05:48]

over a year ago

"Ty when r yis going to belfast i, going sat wk with the girlies if i see yis on my travels ill come say hi lol geez god help belfast is all i can say lol

this wknd black leave at half 10 in the mornin i,ll be on my back by 7pm anf not in a good way either lol awk pity it was,nt this wknd but hy we,ll have to get a wee nite set up sometime what ya think ya know us grannys gotta stick togeather haha

ty on your back by 7pm sounds like a plan "

aye but not my usual on my back kinda way if ya know what i,m sayin bill anyhow one has to kind of behave the 4 sister,s will be there kinda cramp my style a bit lol

over a year ago

aye but not my usual on my back kinda way if ya know what i,m sayin bill anyhow one has to kind of behave the 4 sister,s will be there kinda cramp my style a bit lol "

4 sisters were the looks equaly shared ty

over a year ago

aye but not my usual on my back kinda way if ya know what i,m sayin bill anyhow one has to kind of behave the 4 sister,s will be there kinda cramp my style a bit lol

4 sisters were the looks equaly shared ty "

yes of course but he was good to me lmao

over a year ago

yes of course but he was good to me lmao "

So if I see 5 lookers out in town I have to be carefull which one to chat with then ty

over a year ago

So if I see 5 lookers out in town I have to be carefull which one to chat with then ty "

well there,s 15 of us going so you,d need a while to suss out whose who lol

over a year ago

this wknd black leave at half 10 in the mornin i,ll be on my back by 7pm anf not in a good way either lol awk pity it was,nt this wknd but hy we,ll have to get a wee nite set up sometime what ya think ya know us grannys gotta stick togeather haha "

defo TY we will sort sommit would be a laff lol enjoy ur stay in the big smoke mrs xxxx

over a year ago

So if I see 5 lookers out in town I have to be carefull which one to chat with then ty

well there,s 15 of us going so you,d need a while to suss out whose who lol "

give me a code word ty

or I end up in the Sunday life for multiple groping of lovely ass,s

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/13 20:59:24]

over a year ago

this wknd black leave at half 10 in the mornin i,ll be on my back by 7pm anf not in a good way either lol awk pity it was,nt this wknd but hy we,ll have to get a wee nite set up sometime what ya think ya know us grannys gotta stick togeather haha defo TY we will sort sommit would be a laff lol enjoy ur stay in the big smoke mrs xxxx"

cheers doli try my best lol xxx

over a year ago

give me a code word ty

or I end up in the Sunday life for multiple groping of lovely ass,s "

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmm how about hugh jordan lmfao

over a year ago

give me a code word ty

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmm how about hugh jordan lmfao "

I get a t shirt made up then lol

over a year ago

give me a code word ty

"

well folks i booked the chubby tickler he looks the most fun cause i know for a fact she,ll be expectin a big buff dude i can,t wait to see her fkin face 50 quid so not bad ,would have been an extra 50 for him to go down to nothin but i don,t think we,d want to see that lol

bill you do that let me know what will be the wordin on it lol

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

give me a code word ty

well folks i booked the chubby tickler he looks the most fun cause i know for a fact she,ll be expectin a big buff dude i can,t wait to see her fkin face 50 quid so not bad ,would have been an extra 50 for him to go down to nothin but i don,t think we,d want to see that lol

bill you do that let me know what will be the wordin on it lol "

lol your bold side coming out again lol

over a year ago

It will say . T hank

Y our

Fab

over a year ago

It will say . T hank

Y our

Fab

over a year ago

give me a code word ty

bill you do that let me know what will be the wordin on it lol

lol your bold side coming out again lol "

lol has to be done

over a year ago

"It will say . T hank

Y our

Fab "

keep my eyes peeled for ya bill lol

over a year ago

"It will say . T hank

Y our

Fab

keep my eyes peeled for ya bill lol "

are yous in fancy dress ty

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Did you get sorted & have a good night?

over a year ago

"Did you get sorted & have a good night? "

awk we had a great time , as usual i was last to bed as usual i partied with 2 geordie guys who were 3 doors down paid for it sunday though boked all the way on the bus lol

Post new Message to Thread