Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

City Centre/ Public Sex in Belfast

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay, so it's a bit of a fantasy of mine to meet up with a completely stranger female and have sex somewhere in Belfast city centre. I love the thrill and excitement. Does this do it for anyone else, or would any fun fem be interested in joining me? #kinkysex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

at night or through the day???? oh it would exciting but be bad to be caught by the law for indecent exposure!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

in the day would be very kinky, though at night would be serious fun also I'd be well up for it, just need to be smart and a bit cautious.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"at night or through the day???? oh it would exciting but be bad to be caught by the law for indecent exposure! "

Having viewed your profile once, by accident, ahem, I must say that the term "indecent exposure" seems so wrong

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have half done this!! I meet a lady from here in the changing rooms of dunne stores ha ha!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I have half done this!! I meet a lady from here in the changing rooms of dunne stores ha ha!!"

I did that too. She handed me a little card with the number of garments on it. That doesn't count though, does it?

over a year ago

Kilrea

"at night or through the day???? oh it would exciting but be bad to be caught by the law for indecent exposure!

Having viewed your profile once, by accident, ahem, I must say that the term "indecent exposure" seems so wrong "

again lol you never miss a trick

over a year ago

Kilrea

"I have half done this!! I meet a lady from here in the changing rooms of dunne stores ha ha!!

I did that too. She handed me a little card with the number of garments on it. That doesn't count though, does it? "

pmsl

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I have half done this!! I meet a lady from here in the changing rooms of dunne stores ha ha!!"

That one is going in The bucket

over a year ago

Done it, one of the hottest experiences i've had, even wrote a little story about it and posted it in the fantasy / story forum, here it is - Me and my ex girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, a bar in town... Closing time we left and walked the streets... We stopped at a bus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with pussy and reached underneath her... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home

over a year ago

"Done it, one of the hottest experiences i've had, even wrote a little story about it and posted it in the fantasy / story forum, here it is - Me and my ex girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, a bar in town... Closing time we left and walked the streets... We stopped at a bus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with pussy and reached underneath her... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home "

hot story!

over a year ago

"Done it, one of the hottest experiences i've had, even wrote a little story about it and posted it in the fantasy / story forum, here it is - Me and my ex girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, a bar in town... Closing time we left and walked the streets... We stopped at abus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with pussy and reached underneath her... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home "
great storry can I have her number lmao

over a year ago

Thanks guys it was such a hot experience. I wrote about 7/8 stories about my hottest experiences (most should be on the story/fantasy forum) i used to have like an erotic penpal thing going on with a girl in england and we'd swap stories pics and vids etc, via whatsapp.

over a year ago

I'm jealous! I want to get the changing rooms of a clothes shop ticked off my public sex wish list lol

over a year ago

Great story juicy!! got me all horned up with the tights ripping

over a year ago

"Great story juicy!! got me all horned up with the tights ripping "

Thanks Jinxy glad you liked it

over a year ago

"Great story juicy!! got me all horned up with the tights ripping

Thanks Jinxy glad you liked it"

No no, thank you for being such a naughty boy

over a year ago

No no, thank you for being such a naughty boy"

Takes the right woman to bring out my truly naughty side

over a year ago

No no, thank you for being such a naughty boy

Takes the right woman to bring out my truly naughty side "

Oh im sure it wouldnt take that much to coax it out

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Is your ex on here??

I'd love to hear this written from the woman's perspective..

Cheers for sharing.....lucky you....

over a year ago

"Is your ex on here??

I'd love to hear this written from the woman's perspective..

Cheers for sharing.....lucky you...."

I dont think she's on here but then ya never know lol

over a year ago

we were at the george best formal in city hall sneaked into a stairwell on first floor beside the main balcony and had a shag.we call it the bt1 club did it again at another formal there a year later was fun

over a year ago

"we were at the george best formal in city hall sneaked into a stairwell on first floor beside the main balcony and had a shag.we call it the bt1 club did it again at another formal there a year later was fun"

over a year ago

I used to work in frazers in th st years ago. Had to get stuff off top rail one day over looking changing roomsnearly fell off ladder. A guy and girl Fucking in changing room she was topless when he saw me he emptied into her

he had to buy the jeans. ..Shop soiled

By *utdoorsGuy8Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I love public sex, only had it in the mourne Mountains and beaches though lol would love to try in Belfast :D

Post new Message to Thread