Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what is everyones definition of a time waster and a fake.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yea where can i start ?? do persons realy tell the truth on this site??

over a year ago

Ffs no none of us exist we are computer dummy's

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Ffs no none of us exist we are computer dummy's "

Oooo, Wexie, you're beautiful when you're angry!

over a year ago

"Ffs no none of us exist we are computer dummy's

Oooo, Wexie, you're beautiful when you're angry! "

ha ha Michael

Maybe I just having a bad moment but sick of hearing bout time wasters and being bored yawnnnnnnn

over a year ago

"what is everyones definition of a time waster and a fake."

a fake to me is a man pretending to be a woman or cpl or sumone pretending to be sumone else as in fake pics!a timewaster is just sum eejjit saying they want to meet but have no intention of doing so

over a year ago

"what is everyones definition of a time waster and a fake.

a fake to me is a man pretending to be a woman or cpl or sumone pretending to be sumone else as in fake pics!a timewaster is just sum eejjit saying they want to meet but have no intention of doing so"

over a year ago

"what is everyones definition of a time waster"

When you drive 40 miles for an arranged session and the people refuse to answer their door, even though you can hear them inside.

over a year ago

mate did you use a dodgy sat-nav?

over a year ago

a fake to me is a man pretending to be a woman or cpl or sumone pretending to be sumone else as in fake pics!a timewaster is just sum eejjit saying they want to meet but have no intention of doing so"

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

that about sums it up perfectly

By *opeless_69Man
over a year ago

East Cork

[Removed by poster at 08/05/13 16:54:24]

By *rBrownnSexyMan
over a year ago

Destination Unknown Munster

Seen cpl here but their wife have no idea that hubby want to share her..lol

By *urfdudeMan
over a year ago

WEXFORD

That sounds familiar, when will he get around to telling her that he wants to swing !

over a year ago

Remember speak on phone to all parties soon as poss if lot of excuses like she's away visiting sick granny every night hang up and move on!!if arranged a meet then cancelled at last min might be worth giving 1 more chance to as stuff happens but not us lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

spot on !!!

over a year ago

There a lot of fakes on here. And persons who put and lot of crap on there. Profiles saying what they want or would like. !!!! then They block you. For no reason ??? Yet they. Want to chat Still not worked that one out yet

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Shit happens. Give Ascon a call. They build bridges.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"There a lot of fakes on here. And persons who put and lot of crap on there. Profiles saying what they want or would like. !!!! then They block you. For no reason ??? Yet they. Want to chat Still not worked that one out yet "

blocking people has nothing to do with being fake!!!!! if they lead you on, and didnt turn up they would be time wasters! if they were not what they claim they would be fake! if they blok you for no reason they are just rude! not the same thing at all

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Women can be so awkward. We all know they all want it all the time, and they're just playing hard to get, but why? And this thing of having standards... What's that all about? Jeez, it's tough being a man, although I only barely qualify

over a year ago

"There a lot of fakes on here. And persons who put and lot of crap on there. Profiles saying what they want or would like. !!!! then They block you. For no reason ??? Yet they. Want to chat Still not worked that one out yet

blocking people has nothing to do with being fake!!!!! if they lead you on, and didnt turn up they would be time wasters! if they were not what they claim they would be fake! if they blok you for no reason they are just rude! not the same thing at all"

although I would add that I block sometimes without even speaking to the person. This is usually because of something they have written on here, in chat or status updates. I can tell if someone most definitely isn't for me without always having to speak to them first. So saves any bother if they ever did decide to message me.

over a year ago

"There a lot of fakes on here. And persons who put and lot of crap on there. Profiles saying what they want or would like. !!!! then They block you. For no reason ??? Yet they. Want to chat Still not worked that one out yet

blocking people has nothing to do with being fake!!!!! if they lead you on, and didnt turn up they would be time wasters! if they were not what they claim they would be fake! if they blok you for no reason they are just rude! not the same thing at all

although I would add that I block sometimes without even speaking to the person. This is usually because of something they have written on here, in chat or status updates. I can tell if someone most definitely isn't for me without always having to speak to them first. So saves any bother if they ever did decide to message me."

Post new Message to Thread