Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Belfast fabbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone, i have been on this site about a month now, had a couple of meets but also encountered quite a few timewasters. I'd like to get to know a few of the more reputable and more experienced folk on here but i realise that some are reluctant to meet "newbies" like me. I'm also keen to try a few parties too. If anyone can offer any advice it would be very much appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone, i have been on this site about a month now, had a couple of meets but also encountered quite a few timewasters. I'd like to get to know a few of the more reputable and more experienced folk on here but i realise that some are reluctant to meet "newbies" like me. I'm also keen to try a few parties too. If anyone can offer any advice it would be very much appreciated. "

You need to meet those that meet if you see what I mean Parties are private invites so you need to be known by an attendee to get a recommendation/ invite. You soon get to know who parties by reading verifications

Same with socials you need to get to know when they are being held and get yourself an invite. Socials are often organized by posts here in the forums or by word of mouth in chat so get active in both and get known

over a year ago

"Hi everyone, i have been on this site about a month now, had a couple of meets but also encountered quite a few timewasters. I'd like to get to know a few of the more reputable and more experienced folk on here but i realise that some are reluctant to meet "newbies" like me. I'm also keen to try a few parties too. If anyone can offer any advice it would be very much appreciated.

You need to meet those that meet if you see what I mean Parties are private invites so you need to be known by an attendee to get a recommendation/ invite. You soon get to know who parties by reading verifications

Same with socials you need to get to know when they are being held and get yourself an invite. Socials are often organized by posts here in the forums or by word of mouth in chat so get active in both and get known "

Cheers nippy thanks for the pointers (so to speak lol)

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"Hi everyone, i have been on this site about a month now, had a couple of meets but also encountered quite a few timewasters. I'd like to get to know a few of the more reputable and more experienced folk on here but i realise that some are reluctant to meet "newbies" like me. I'm also keen to try a few parties too. If anyone can offer any advice it would be very much appreciated.

Same with socials you need to get to know when they are being held and get yourself an invite. Socials are often organized by posts here in the forums or by word of mouth in chat so get active in both and get known "

and you are of to a good start by visiting here people can see by your comments how your mind set is, if your positive or negitive, happy or a moaner ect, just chill read topics and if you think you have someting just post people will get to know your avatar and name, it is fun here most of the time.

but getting to parties now then you have reached the fun times xx

over a year ago

Only posted in here after chattin with you last night Stace so thanks again for that hope you're having a good weekend

over a year ago

Kilrea

lovely family weekend heading out soon xxx hitting the gym then maybe the pictures x

over a year ago

The calm before the storm next weekend eh enjoy

over a year ago

Kilrea

"The calm before the storm next weekend eh enjoy "

next week is going to be soooo much fun no matter what x

over a year ago

Be a regular in the chatrooms get chatting and join in,u will soon get to know people and that's the easiest way to get meets so good luck and see u in chat x

over a year ago

Kilrea

"Be a regular in the chatrooms get chatting and join in,u will soon get to know people and that's the easiest way to get meets so good luck and see u in chat x"

over a year ago

Blowjobs all round

over a year ago

Would love one thanks lol

over a year ago

"Blowjobs all round"

Kind of you to offer!

over a year ago

Now I'm going to sound like a pussyfoot the party scene scares me lol I'm far from shy and am not but but have no issue with accidental touching lol but I was always the last one picked a p.e lol

over a year ago

"Now I'm going to sound like a pussyfoot the party scene scares me lol I'm far from shy and am not but but have no issue with accidental touching lol but I was always the last one picked a p.e lol "

Having chatted with you both for a while now and seen your pics etc i have no doubt you guys would be a big hit at any party - granted i have never been to one myself ..... yet but you are both really nice and easy to talk to and a very attractive couple too

over a year ago

"Now I'm going to sound like a pussyfoot the party scene scares me lol I'm far from shy and am not but but have no issue with accidental touching lol but I was always the last one picked a p.e lol

Having chatted with you both for a while now and seen your pics etc i have no doubt you guys would be a big hit at any party - granted i have never been to one myself ..... yet but you are both really nice and easy to talk to and a very attractive couple too "

Also i dont think the party scene is like p.e. where they line you up and everyone picks who they want with them lol anyone i've chatted to about parties etc seems nice and genuine and helpful. I think there is a lot of respect for peoples boundaries and personal preferences when it comes to it.

over a year ago

"Now I'm going to sound like a pussyfoot the party scene scares me lol I'm far from shy and am not but but have no issue with accidental touching lol but I was always the last one picked a p.e lol "

Hey there, I know what you mean as I am self-conscious too, I think most people are to an extent, but try not to think like that, everyone is here for some escapism and fun, we were at a party the other week and although I was very shy going in we met some lovely people. It can be very daunting but I swear a few years ago I never thought I would be getting up to anything like this! lol

over a year ago

"Now I'm going to sound like a pussyfoot the party scene scares me lol I'm far from shy and am not but but have no issue with accidental touching lol but I was always the last one picked a p.e lol

Hey there, I know what you mean as I am self-conscious too, I think most people are to an extent, but try not to think like that, everyone is here for some escapism and fun, we were at a party the other week and although I was very shy going in we met some lovely people. It can be very daunting but I swear a few years ago I never thought I would be getting up to anything like this! lol "

over a year ago

I've found at the parties that everyone's so comfortable and relaxed, there's people of all shapes, sizes and ages and everyone just plays together and has fun- I was really paranoid at the start, did a disastrous fake tan job to make myself look better but everyone made me feel so welcome I soon forgot about it and just enjoyed myself

over a year ago

its all very eyes wide shutish, whats the password???

over a year ago

"Be a regular in the chatrooms get chatting and join in,u will soon get to know people and that's the easiest way to get meets so good luck and see u in chat x"

Id tend to disagree with that statement bicouple... weve found that people in the chat rooms seem to be.. how can we put it... not the most 'reliable' swingers on the site.. sorry, dont mean to offend here ( but we will im sure ).. but, chat room users seem to use the chat room for.. chet

where as.. the users who dont use the chat rooms are here for swinging and actually meeting on a regular basis..

just a we thing weve noticed

however chat rooms do open people up for meeting likeminded people ie.. chatters lol

anyhow, theres loads of partys up north ( where the organisers dont use chat rooms ).. its just a matter of finding them and getting an invite along

regarding M&G in June, if its same one im thinking of it wont be pasted all over Forums and will be strictly invite only...

god bless xx

over a year ago

I like to combine the two, chat and swing at the same time.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I like to combine the two, chat and swing at the same time. "

Chwing? Swat?

over a year ago

"I like to combine the two, chat and swing at the same time.

Chwing? Swat? "

I do love a bitta chwinging and swatting

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I like to combine the two, chat and swing at the same time.

Chwing? Swat?

I do love a bitta chwinging and swatting"

Phwoarr!

over a year ago

I propose we get both of those added to the Fab 'interests' list

over a year ago

All chwinged out here phew!

By *utdoorsGuy8Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

About 35 mins outside Belfast, but in it about 3/4 times a week.

Post new Message to Thread