Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

seeing someone you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody ever afraid to see anybody they know On the site?? I don't know why but that's a fear of mine I know where doing the same thing as each other but just think it's a personal thing for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I met someone I used to know on another site. I didn't realise it was her until we had been chatting for a while. It was a bit awkward, but we ended up meeting up for a coffee and everything was fine. We didn't take it any father but we kept in touch for a long time afterwards.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

yes and they text me saying fab swinger then, fs was embarrassed,played dumb, till i realised they are here for the same reason, so i ask what about it, got no reply! we meet all the time and it has never been mentioned

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yea that is brilliant I recently sent a woman a face pic and she Text me saying hi James and then the profile was gone ha

By *o1mMan
over a year ago

behind you, lol

"Yea that is brilliant I recently sent a woman a face pic and she Text me saying hi James and then the profile was gone ha "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would hate for someone to recognise me on here. You can't rely on others to be as respectful of your privacy as you would be. The you get the ones that pretend they know you to freak you out if you aren't interested in meeting.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I would hate for someone to recognise me on here. You can't rely on others to be as respectful of your privacy as you would be. The you get the ones that pretend they know you to freak you out if you aren't interested in meeting."

Oh yes, I've had a few of them. You know in your heart that they're lying, but it can be a bit nerve racking at the same time.

over a year ago

I saw a guy from here in tesco a few weeks ago. I had my daughter with me and he had his, I just gave him a cheeky grin as I passed and enjoyed the look of shock on his face!

He grinned back at me on the passing up the next aisle and mailed me later that day to compliment me on how I looked!

That's how it should go... I'd never ever approach anyone out side if I saw them and would hope others would do the same.

over a year ago

Lord it's your worse nightmare for me anyway id die of complete shame.

If someone approached me.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I saw a guy from here in tesco a few weeks ago. I had my daughter with me and he had his, I just gave him a cheeky grin as I passed and enjoyed the look of shock on his face!

He grinned back at me on the passing up the next aisle and mailed me later that day to compliment me on how I looked!

That's how it should go... I'd never ever approach anyone out side if I saw them and would hope others would do the same. "

And that's the way it should be

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Yeah is can happen but usually both parties know the score & it isn;t a problem. I've heard of horror stories but never exprienced any on this site.

over a year ago

By *illytullMan
over a year ago

Anywhere I travel a lot

Not this site but another one,watching cam one evening saw a lovely woman doing a strip couldn't see her face the cam followed her around the room, my shock when I noticed it was my brother in laws kitchen and it was his partner putting on the show, I have never said a word to them about it, and yes I did watch the rest of the strip.

over a year ago

Met a guy from another site for a coffee coffee once... I didn't really click with him so didn't meet him again.... Till he spotted me in my work place.... For weeks after he kept coming up to me... Kinda freaked me out... But then there were others and we would just give a little knowing smile and that was it...

And how it should be

over a year ago

dunno, it actually never happened with ppl from this site but with another.

i am totally ok with that and have no problem. it is actually nice to figure that someone you know also hangs out here and there and in my case it turned into some nice meetings after...

pity that she went abroad tho -)

ciao

over a year ago

"Anybody ever afraid to see anybody they know On the site?? I don't know why but that's a fear of mine I know where doing the same thing as each other but just think it's a personal thing for me "

i was chatting to a guy on here b4 and he said he had met me twice b4,i was like what?he knew my full name and everything and were i was frm,i had never met him b4 tho,so either sumone frm here tht i met told him my name and were i was frm cos i never sent him a face pic or anything ,it freaked me out!

over a year ago

"Anybody ever afraid to see anybody they know On the site?? I don't know why but that's a fear of mine I know where doing the same thing as each other but just think it's a personal thing for me

i was chatting to a guy on here b4 and he said he had met me twice b4,i was like what?he knew my full name and everything and were i was frm,i had never met him b4 tho,so either sumone frm here tht i met told him my name and were i was frm cos i never sent him a face pic or anything ,it freaked me out!"

god that would freak u out, I have chatted with someone before and turned out we grew up beside each other and her best pal was my neighbour and ex , ended up having gr8 chats about the old days lol, but never took it any futher in case it got complicated ,

over a year ago

Somebody on here maybe has left know my dad..... thst was s lill freaky

over a year ago

Seen my first cousin on here the other day!! He had a face pic up!! Was afraid of my life I'd get a message from him!!

By *opeless_69Man
over a year ago

East Cork

Was chatting to a lady on here she recognised me and gve me hints I found out I do work for them I was OK with it bit freaked at first but figured were both here for the same ting but she is comfortable with it so that's were it is left

over a year ago

I'd find it a turn on, I'd love to meet someone I knew like a neighbour or someone's wife and she/they were interested in a meet. Very erotic I think. Knowing that they were naughty mmmmm

over a year ago

My next door neighbour I nearly had a heart attack

over a year ago

Saw a couple playing on cam and recognised them from work.

Never said anything even though I was very tempted! They wouldn't suspect half of the mad stuff I get up to through this site and wouldn't want them to!

Still had a ham shank over her though..

over a year ago

I was camming with a guy from here altho couldn't see his face .. We were just chatting .. Turned out he knew people from.where I'm from ... The more he talked I realised he was talking about my sis bf, my brother my.dad apparently he went out with a girl from my road ... I continued camming with.him lol .. But to this day I can't figure out who he is it would appear he knows exactly who I am

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

"I was camming with a guy from here altho couldn't see his face .. We were just chatting .. Turned out he knew people from.where I'm from ... The more he talked I realised he was talking about my sis bf, my brother my.dad apparently he went out with a girl from my road ... I continued camming with.him lol .. But to this day I can't figure out who he is it would appear he knows exactly who I am "

Ouch, that would drive me crazy...

OP, Always a risk but being recognised but most here are respectable & know the unwritten rules...

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

Has happened twice to us now a friend of mine ex wife was at a party with her new partner and a friend of kats brother has been at a couple of parties with his wife that we have attended but what can they say as they are doing the same as us think it would be different if it were a single person though...

over a year ago

"I'd find it a turn on, I'd love to meet someone I knew like a neighbour or someone's wife and she/they were interested in a meet. Very erotic I think. Knowing that they were naughty mmmmm "

Such a pity you're not my friendly neighbour

over a year ago

wouldnt bother me in the slightest. might just get me an extra fuck that i didnt think would have happened

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

Met somebody i went to school with and his wife

over a year ago

"Met somebody i went to school with and his wife "

were u all in the same class?

By *quarius tvTV/TS
over a year ago

ballymena

It is an island after all peeps lol its sods law sumone will know ya r sumone related to u i think its cool its like a secret secret and only ye knw just smile ye r the cats that get the cream xx

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Met somebody i went to school with and his wife

were u all in the same class?"

Lol,,no, just me and him,,,,

over a year ago

isn't it strange how (in this country anyway) we rely on total strangers for things like dogging, group fun and casual sex when in USA, Holland and even in the UK they are a lot more liberal and open about the whole thing.

over a year ago

there's 3 of my neighbours on here iv blocked them just in case they click its me but have another neighbour n we meet every now n again 4 some fun.maybe it depends who it is

over a year ago

"there's 3 of my neighbours on here iv blocked them just in case they click its me but have another neighbour n we meet every now n again 4 some fun.maybe it depends who it is"

Wish i was one of your lucky neighbours

over a year ago

Met a couple of woman on here that we have know the same people.

One lives round the corner from a guy that was my trades man

over a year ago

Ever since reading this thread i have been looking at everyone i see and wondering if they are on fab and if so would i want to be with them or not. It certainly passes the time on the bus in and out of town for work lol

over a year ago

Our first meet turned out to be a guy from the wife's office thankfully they didn't know each other as he was on a different floor but it was a shock for her but were good friends now so it turned out well

over a year ago

"Ever since reading this thread i have been looking at everyone i see and wondering if they are on fab and if so would i want to be with them or not. It certainly passes the time on the bus in and out of town for work lol "

Pmsl I've been doing that since I first joined fab haha. Gotta love the who is near function

over a year ago

"Ever since reading this thread i have been looking at everyone i see and wondering if they are on fab and if so would i want to be with them or not. It certainly passes the time on the bus in and out of town for work lol

Pmsl I've been doing that since I first joined fab haha. Gotta love the who is near function "

its s nightmare that function

over a year ago

"Ever since reading this thread i have been looking at everyone i see and wondering if they are on fab and if so would i want to be with them or not. It certainly passes the time on the bus in and out of town for work lol

Pmsl I've been doing that since I first joined fab haha. Gotta love the who is near function its s nightmare that function

"

Meh let's me know when to put on my disguise

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Pmsl I've been doing that since I first joined fab haha. Gotta love the who is near function "

Tis surly a great function just to check it at the right time two cars away haha

over a year ago

Pmsl I've been doing that since I first joined fab haha. Gotta love the who is near function

Tis surly a great function just to check it at the right time two cars away haha "

Ah but sure now cj I couldn't expect u to be sharing ur KFC chicken and was one car huni, I could see the mayo on ur chin lol. Least I hope was mayo

over a year ago

Yeep happened me. First time at The Venue, initial shock, nodded then went our separate ways

By *rishconMan
over a year ago

Sth

Found a cousin on it , noticed a tattoo and her kitchen , she was morto when I said it and haven't seen her profile since

Post new Message to Thread