Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tantra massage for couples

Jump to newest

By *nnasSecrets OP   Woman
5 days ago

Kildare/Laois

Hey guys

I'm looking for a _antra massage place in Dublin for couples. Any recommendations would be welcome. Also if any of yous have experienced this, would love to hear about it. Thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otwifepamCouple
3 days ago

Cork

We got one in Portugal last year we were never able to find one in Ireland.

It was only ok to be fare the girl were young and couldn’t make either of us Cum.

By *habMan
3 days ago

Boomtown

"We got one in Portugal last year we were never able to find one in Ireland.

It was only ok to be fare the girl were young and couldn’t make either of us Cum. "

There is a big difference in the understanding on Tantra Massage, what is offered in many holiday destinations is a happy ending with a premium price

By *habMan
3 days ago

Boomtown

"Hey guys

I'm looking for a _antra massage place in Dublin for couples. Any recommendations would be welcome. Also if any of yous have experienced this, would love to hear about it. Thank you x "

There is a member here based in the midlands who may have a studio in Dublin. He is a fully trained tantra masseuse

By *andysexmanMan
3 days ago

any location

Following

By * la carteCouple
3 days ago

Dublin

It was only ok to be fare the girl were young and couldn’t make either of us Cum.

There is a big difference in the understanding on Tantra Massage, what is offered in many holiday destinations is a happy ending with a premium price"

But it sounds like this is what they were looking for.

Tantra massage is not about the practitioner making the client orgasm. There's a huge difference between an erotic or sensual massage and Tantra massage, regardless what country you are looking for it.

By *antra MassageMan
3 days ago

Wicklow

"Hey guys

I'm looking for a _antra massage place in Dublin for couples. Any recommendations would be welcome. Also if any of yous have experienced this, would love to hear about it. Thank you x

There is a member here based in the midlands who may have a studio in Dublin. He is a fully trained tantra masseuse "

Thank you.

By *opandcat2015Couple
3 days ago

dublin

We can vouch for him. He’s the very best.

We had many a Tantra massage in Ireland and abroad

By *ool CowboyMan
3 days ago

Tralee

There is a big difference in the understanding on Tantra Massage, what is offered in many holiday destinations is a happy ending with a premium price"

Totally agree here. Major differences. But once you experience the proper Tantric massage there is no going back. Hopefully ye'll get to experience it properly.

By *he dastardly duoCouple
3 days ago

Dublin

We'd be interested in getting those details

By *1CorkCouple
3 days ago

Cork

Amateur enthusiast with a willing guinea pig here. Only learning from a book but using a proper massage table! Wouldn’t mind either a workshop from a skilled practitioner or additional test subjects (must be patient with low expectations)

By *eanbegMan
3 days ago

Tuam

Love to massage. Just difficult to get a willing volunteer. They don't know what they are missing. It's bliss

By *habMan
3 days ago

Boomtown

I have just completed 3rd week of level 1 Tantra Masseuse.

Tantra is much more than a sexual experience, it is also about allowing oneself to connect to their own sexuality and inner being.

When done properly it may be exceptionally emotional, please don't confuse it with an erotic massage

By *illyD.Woman
3 days ago

Cork

"Hey guys

I'm looking for a _antra massage place in Dublin for couples. Any recommendations would be welcome. Also if any of yous have experienced this, would love to hear about it. Thank you x "

I had one done by myself last year in Cork and it was so powerful.. I cried afterwards with the overwhelming emotion

By *udeDude21Man
3 days ago

Dublin

I’ve been to this woman twice just outside of Dublin. It was a proper tantric massage. I would highly recommend. PM me I’ll share the contact.

By *9edwardddMan
2 days ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/09/24 00:08:45]

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

"I have just completed 3rd week of level 1 Tantra Masseuse.

Tantra is much more than a sexual experience, it is also about allowing oneself to connect to their own sexuality and inner being.

When done properly it may be exceptionally emotional, please don't confuse it with an erotic massage "

Masseuse? That would mean that you are female?

By *immyinreadingMan
2 days ago

henley on thames

"I’ve been to this woman twice just outside of Dublin. It was a proper tantric massage. I would highly recommend. PM me I’ll share the contact. "

Is she based in Wicklow? And used to be in Dublin?

By *1CorkCouple
2 days ago

Cork

When done properly it may be exceptionally emotional, please don't confuse it with an erotic massage "

Agree that Tantra is much more than the sexual, and even touch, but surely Tantric massage practice as a subset of Tantra can be enjoyed as an erotic physical experience?

By *ilver serviceMan
2 days ago

blarney

Would be interested in learning a bit about this myself.

What book are you reading?

By *1CorkCouple
2 days ago

Cork

"Would be interested in learning a bit about this myself.

What book are you reading?"

The Essential Tantra - a modern guide to sacred sexuality

Kenneth Ray Stubbs

By *habMan
2 days ago

Boomtown

When done properly it may be exceptionally emotional, please don't confuse it with an erotic massage

Masseuse? That would mean that you are female? "

I am male, proudly so

If I got the spelling wrong, apologies.

After 2 years I hopefully will become a Tantra Therapist

By *habMan
2 days ago

Boomtown

Agree that Tantra is much more than the sexual, and even touch, but surely Tantric massage practice as a subset of Tantra can be enjoyed as an erotic physical experience?"

Embracing the enjoyment of the erotic and one's sexuality is part of the Tantric Philosophy, nothing wrong with that, it is part of who we are as humans

By *habMan
2 days ago

Boomtown

It was only ok to be fare the girl were young and couldn’t make either of us Cum. "

If you are returning to Portugal and want an authentic experience, please feel free to contact me

By *ommytimeMan
2 days ago

midlands

PM me for details of a few around Dublin area. Tantra is class.

By *antra MassageMan
1 day ago

Wicklow

"Would be interested in learning a bit about this myself.

What book are you reading?

The Essential Tantra - a modern guide to sacred sexuality

Kenneth Ray Stubbs"

Another two books from a great Tantra teacher, The Art of Sexual Magic, and also The Art of Sexual Ecstasy.

By *ndcouple2007Couple
3 hours ago

Dublin

Is there any place in Dublin or near we can indulge? Would be glad to connect..

Post new Message to Thread