Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Too Many Verifications Scare You?

Jump to newest

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
7 hours ago

Dublin

I used to think that if someone has a lot of verifications, it shows that they are really active on the scene and know how to have a good time.

However, at this stage I beginning to wonder does that scare people off? Does it make you unapproachable? Does it make people think that you are arrogant??

Thoughts please

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *chochamberWoman
7 hours ago

Limerick

Once you have 20 or 30, does anyone need any more. It doesn't bother me if someone has a few hundred, I m just not sure why they would bother. The people with 100s are usually social veris, they can get a bit repetitive.

I don't seek them any more.

By *adylaceWoman
7 hours ago

Waterford City

A lot of people just look at the amount of verifications and not the content. So they assume you've shagged half the site (which is perfectly fine and your own business if you have by the way) but they judge from that place.

By *asuallyChilledMan
7 hours ago

Drogheda

The way I see it, the "time on" maxes out at one year regardless of actual time on site, and verifications should be the same. They should say "more than 100" and not a figure.

Or, the time on site should be the actual time and then you can judge how much time those verifications were gathered over.

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
7 hours ago

Dublin

80% of mine are social and to be fair I enjoy the social element a lot more but still think it adds to the trust factor for people especially single guys.

It does bug me though if it causes some people to not send or reply to a message🙄

By *eekyNerdMan
7 hours ago

Portarlington

When I joined weeks ago, yes.

Now, no. I know most are just social meets, doubt some of the ladies have been with over 200 people. Well, they could....

Just wish I could my numbers up!

By *iCuri0Man
7 hours ago

Shannon

I find it a bit intimidating. Like this person is well connected. There's also a bit of star factor if they message you who has no verifications

By *eordie.Woman
7 hours ago

The Sticks

"I used to think that if someone has a lot of verifications, it shows that they are really active on the scene and know how to have a good time.

However, at this stage I beginning to wonder does that scare people off? Does it make you unapproachable? Does it make people think that you are arrogant??

Thoughts please

Thanks"

Just means you're a man hoor

By *ealitybitesMan
7 hours ago

Belfast

I met someone 6 or 7 years ago who had 50+ verifications.

I left our first social meet thinking she was a really lovely woman, very friendly and down to earth but she wouldn't be interested in me because of my lack of experience and the fact she knew so many people on the scene.

I couldn't have been more wrong. Most of her verifications and experience were from group socials and she wasn't really much more sexually experienced than I was and she is still one of my best friends today.

Verification numbers for me mean very little. The content means even less because I form my own opinions on people and don't need others to provide TripAdvisor reviews.

The only thing they are good for is allowing me to see if they have met members of the Fab Amateur Dramatic society or Shitstirrers Anonymous

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
7 hours ago

Dublin

"I used to think that if someone has a lot of verifications, it shows that they are really active on the scene and know how to have a good time.

Thoughts please

Thanks

Just means you're a man hoor "

Ha ha Wouldn’t deny that now

By *exyScientistsCouple
7 hours ago

Castlebar

I do actually have a look at verifications. They can help form an opinion on someone for me. I don't take them at face value. Sometimes reading into what wasn't said speaks volumes.

Also I know I don't get a verification everytime I meet the same person so someone with very few could be meeting the same people/people regularly.

By *addyseeds.ieMan
7 hours ago

Dublin

To me a verification it’s important just to know that the profile is a genuine/real person. For people with a lot of verifications, it give some ideas on their connections, I usually randomly read few of them, especially if are verified by people I know.

I personally have just four verifications, I meet a lot of people socially but I don’t really bother to ask everyone to verify me.

By *adylaceWoman
7 hours ago

Waterford City

"

Also I know I don't get a verification everytime I meet the same person so someone with very few could be meeting the same people/people regularly. "

This

Also all a verification should be about is that the person is who they said they are, they showed up when they said they would and they didn't murder me. Everything else is different from person to person.

By *ubadubdubWoman
7 hours ago

Hereabouts

"To me a verification it’s important just to know that the profile is a genuine/real person. For people with a lot of verifications, it give some ideas on their connections, I usually randomly read few of them, especially if are verified by people I know.

I personally have just four verifications, I meet a lot of people socially but I don’t really bother to ask everyone to verify me."

Im the same as this, with a few more veris😂

By *s LollyWoman
6 hours ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Id someone message me recently they only met 2 people which is absolutely no problem to me, but one person had verfied them 19 times over the last 3yrs they other person 15 quite bizarre really 🤷

By *s LollyWoman
6 hours ago

I dont leave verfies anymore unless it's to help a fabber out, if someone leaves me one ill always return one, gave up doing them months ago.....

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
6 hours ago

Dublin

That I agree that multiple veris from the same person can be a bit too much. I have had them only in case if the meet circumstances changed like from social to a play meet or in my case verifications about the socials I host.

But sure, some are a line some are a bible.

By *eralt80Man
6 hours ago

cork

I don’t really bother with veris anymore, although I did send and receive one from a social organiser recently. As others have said once you get to a certain point I feel there’s no need for anymore than that. People either accept your genuine or not, having dozens and dozens of veris isn’t going to change that.

By *eralt80Man
6 hours ago

cork

"I don’t really bother with veris anymore, although I did send and receive one from a social organiser recently. As others have said once you get to a certain point I feel there’s no need for anymore than that. People either accept your genuine or not, having dozens and dozens of veris isn’t going to change that. "

Sorry, to answer your question, no too many veris wouldn’t put me off. I only ever read the first few anyway.

By *s LollyWoman
6 hours ago

I see repeat play verfies by the same person as a kind of pissing on a lamppost type verfie 🙄

By *un BobbieMan
6 hours ago

Tipperary

Brilliant! Get a new lamppost🤷🏻‍♂️

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
6 hours ago

kinkytown

"I see repeat play verfies by the same person as a kind of pissing on a lamppost type verfie 🙄"

Same here. We'll only verify once for social and once for play. Anything more then that is just overkill and a major turn off.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 hours ago

South Down

"I dont leave verfies anymore unless it's to help a fabber out, if someone leaves me one ill always return one, gave up doing them months ago....."

Similar to myself now too (if I ever go out or meet anyone again after this current hermit era 🤣)

If I meet someone new I'll leave them a veri and I'll reciprocate any left for me. Other than that I'm not really much bothered. I'm here long enough for most to know my oul mug and know that I'm real.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 hours ago

South Down

And sorry OP, I never actually answered the question 🤦

No, I'm not put off by the number of veries someone has. The who & what has given me pause on plenty of occasions, but not the volume

By *electableicecreamMan
5 hours ago

The West

I wouldn't be put off my the number of anyone's veris.

I have loads and wouldn't be at all concerned about what people think about it other than it may be an indicator of compatibility like any other part of my profile.

By *ohnFKMan
4 hours ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

I always find myself looking at verifications 1st before I look at any pics.

I have made many friends now (thank god), so when I look at a profile, I suppose I often get curious, with a bit of 'oh...I wonder do they know anyone that I might know'?

The verifications also have practical uses:

The couples profiles who are here over a year, for example, but are yet to be verified (because they are "picky" about who they meet🤔, but are happy to verify with a "live pic"🤦‍♂️, but sadly are too shy to do the shortest of calls or voicenotes😬🤣🤣 (and would like to see some pics of you in action🙄)) are probably not really a couples profile🤷‍♂️,..and probably best avoiding🤭.

So yes...a verification or two can help give an indication of who is real, genuine & is partaking in the lifestyle.

Now...as to the multiple verifications.

I know that some will look at my verifications and make a judgement call. I know & I accept that I have too many verifications for some. (I'm going into year 5 now, and it has gone really well🙈). I actually had one strongly worded accusatory message from a single female who wrote to me (quite out of the blue actually) to tell me all of my verifications were a real turn off and she hoped I was regularly tested. I didn't reply and was promptly blocked.😬

(Of course I test regularly...(& play safe!), but thank you for the feedback SB😉)

However...I do get some very positive messages from singles & hotwife couples who mention having looked at my verifications, how I must be quite experienced or I must be doing something right?

I don't get inundated with messages (of course - I am a single guy🙈), but the majority are in the positive, when they mention my verifications.

I guess there must be some comfort to know that someone has experience, is not going try steal your wife, and is (reportedly😬), reasonably okay at holding a conversation even if only distinctly average in the sack.

Lastly, in the main, I don't verify twice - and don't verify unless there has been some level of physical naughtiness. (In fairness, I say this in my profile) So if we meet on the steps outside the loo at DV8 & chat for 3 minutes,it probably isn't going to cut it.

100% understand those that do verify after social meets. Especially guys (& I know Envy etc. encourage this to meet their criteria for some events)

So yeah. In summary;

Display your verifications. Proudly.

If it's too many for some, that's absolutely okay👌.

By *tovenWoman
4 hours ago

Somewhere

I’m very picky. So, I read each individual verification and look through the profile of the person “my candidate” has been with. I like to see what type of women they’ve interacted with. Them based on my interaction with on chat and their verifications I decide on whether to give them access to my private pics.

Cumbersome, but I truly am very picky 🤷🏽‍♀️

By *affa31Woman
4 hours ago

Galway

There’s a reason I don’t display my veri summary…people make assumptions based on the numbers.

In all honesty, unless someone has their veri summary displayed, you have no idea how many veris they have. They could display 2 but have 500 hidden 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m nosey so I read veris but I’m generally more interested in the type of veri that person has left for the people they meet. That tells me a lot more.

By *eijaWoman
4 hours ago

City Centre

"80% of mine are social and to be fair I enjoy the social element a lot more but still think it adds to the trust factor for people especially single guys.

It does bug me though if it causes some people to not send or reply to a message🙄"

I wouldn't let it bug you. You are like me..mostly veris from socials. Nothing wrong with being a social butterfly

I think you also forget the amount of veris you get from hosting events! I've SO many from every event I have hosted.

B xx

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
4 hours ago

Dublin

"I always find myself looking at verifications 1st before I look at any pics.

I have made many friends now (thank god), so when I look at a profile, I suppose I often get curious, with a bit of 'oh...I wonder do they know anyone that I might know'?

The verifications also have practical uses:

The couples profiles who are here over a year, for example, but are yet to be verified (because they are "picky" about who they meet🤔, but are happy to verify with a "live pic"🤦‍♂️, but sadly are too shy to do the shortest of calls or voicenotes😬🤣🤣 (and would like to see some pics of you in action🙄)) are probably not really a couples profile🤷‍♂️,..and probably best avoiding🤭.

So yes...a verification or two can help give an indication of who is real, genuine & is partaking in the lifestyle.

Now...as to the multiple verifications.

I know that some will look at my verifications and make a judgement call. I know & I accept that I have too many verifications for some. (I'm going into year 5 now, and it has gone really well🙈). I actually had one strongly worded accusatory message from a single female who wrote to me (quite out of the blue actually) to tell me all of my verifications were a real turn off and she hoped I was regularly tested. I didn't reply and was promptly blocked.😬

(Of course I test regularly...(& play safe!), but thank you for the feedback SB😉)

However...I do get some very positive messages from singles & hotwife couples who mention having looked at my verifications, how I must be quite experienced or I must be doing something right?

I don't get inundated with messages (of course - I am a single guy🙈), but the majority are in the positive, when they mention my verifications.

I guess there must be some comfort to know that someone has experience, is not going try steal your wife, and is (reportedly😬), reasonably okay at holding a conversation even if only distinctly average in the sack.

Lastly, in the main, I don't verify twice - and don't verify unless there has been some level of physical naughtiness. (In fairness, I say this in my profile) So if we meet on the steps outside the loo at DV8 & chat for 3 minutes,it probably isn't going to cut it.

100% understand those that do verify after social meets. Especially guys (& I know Envy etc. encourage this to meet their criteria for some events)

So yeah. In summary;

Display your verifications. Proudly.

If it's too many for some, that's absolutely okay👌.

"

Absolutely agree J

Super proud of each and every verification I have. It does take a lot of effort to reach at such a stage and no need to shy away from it.

Most are socials and long conversations but hey if someone verifies me for a 3 minute chat, I do give one back🤣

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 hours ago

East / North, Cork

Is be a lot more nervous about someone with 0-3 verifications than I would someone with 50-100

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
4 hours ago

Dublin

"80% of mine are social and to be fair I enjoy the social element a lot more but still think it adds to the trust factor for people especially single guys.

It does bug me though if it causes some people to not send or reply to a message🙄

I wouldn't let it bug you. You are like me..mostly veris from socials. Nothing wrong with being a social butterfly

I think you also forget the amount of veris you get from hosting events! I've SO many from every event I have hosted.

B xx"

That’s only recent though but I like being socially active and way too much at this stage🤣🤣

By *ofusplusCouple
4 hours ago

Limerick

We display most of ours because it's nice to see that you have friends/acquaintances in common, it's an ice breaker/convo starter.

The only ones we don't display are multiple veris from the same people or if we've been verified by someone we may have attended an event with, but not spoken to. They're probably just wanting a veri back.

We like to see social veris because we're more likely to be compatible with them.

But its the content that matters most and I think we're pretty good now at interpreting veris. For example, saying that Mr has 'a naughty glint in his eye' probably means he's ugly as f#$k and well written and considered veris suggest that they were highly regarded. A veri starting with 'sorry for the late veri' means that they couldn't be arsed verifying at the time! So many hidden meanings to veris!

Mrs

By *ford dudeMan
4 hours ago

County

I just looked at mine and was honestly surprised by the amount. Must be an awful man whore 😂 but the majority of mine on here are social ones from friends. As a single guy, I don't think it does much harm. At least people may be more inclined to think I'm not a serial killer or something like that.

Regarding seeing a lot on others profiles, I look at them, see if anyone's in common. But that's out of curiosity and doesn't have any major bearing. Generally though I'd be wary of profiles here a while with none or that join and instantly have 2-3 on the same day

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
4 hours ago

Dublin

"We display most of ours because it's nice to see that you have friends/acquaintances in common, it's an ice breaker/convo starter.

The only ones we don't display are multiple veris from the same people or if we've been verified by someone we may have attended an event with, but not spoken to. They're probably just wanting a veri back.

We like to see social veris because we're more likely to be compatible with them.

But its the content that matters most and I think we're pretty good now at interpreting veris. For example, saying that Mr has 'a naughty glint in his eye' probably means he's ugly as f#$k and well written and considered veris suggest that they were highly regarded. A veri starting with 'sorry for the late veri' means that they couldn't be arsed verifying at the time! So many hidden meanings to veris!

Mrs "

Or the person has left fab or blocked you🤣🤣

By *ofusplusCouple
4 hours ago

Limerick

"We display most of ours because it's nice to see that you have friends/acquaintances in common, it's an ice breaker/convo starter.

Mrs

Or the person has left fab or blocked you🤣🤣"

We've had both and the veris are gone but we've forgiven them

By *weethomeWoman
4 hours ago

cork

"Is be a lot more nervous about someone with 0-3 verifications than I would someone with 50-100

"

Why? Not judging, just curious

By *antra MassageMan
4 hours ago

Wicklow

"I see repeat play verfies by the same person as a kind of pissing on a lamppost type verfie 🙄"

I need a row of lamposts.

By *elloMarylouWoman
4 hours ago

mayo

Oh the veri number game,

have a lot of veris your a 'whore' " you get around a lot" 'you must be as wide as the channel" " your not fussy you'll ride anyone"

Than there's the socials veris " your s tease" " do you meet anyone to play"

As a single lady veris are a good indicator the guy is real, personally it would make me decide if I want to meet the guy, as some are just on here to cause drama.

By *on Juan the MADridMan
4 hours ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Sometimes helps and sometimes not but I put all on display as I think is rude to get a verification and keeping it hidden.

By *aid backMan
4 hours ago

by a lake with my rod out

Thoughts please

Thanks

Just means you're a man hoor "

It's been a while since I heard that saying in that tone

By *eordie.Woman
4 hours ago

The Sticks

Thoughts please

Thanks

It's been a while since I heard that saying in that tone "

I was thinking of you as I typed it😈

By *igtasty121!Man
4 hours ago

funtown

Mrs "

Mr has “A glint in his eye”.. lol or Mrs “Is very welcoming” means she’s mad for it..

By *londyPrincessCouple
3 hours ago

Carricmakross

Verifications most of the time is

Lying anyway

People are to nice to say what they actually think

Simple

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 hours ago

East / North, Cork

"Is be a lot more nervous about someone with 0-3 verifications than I would someone with 50-100

Why? Not judging, just curious"

I'd be more worried that they wouldn't turn up as they didn't have so proven a track record.

By *aid backMan
3 hours ago

by a lake with my rod out

Thoughts please

Thanks

It's been a while since I heard that saying in that tone I was thinking of you as I typed it😈"

By *weethomeWoman
2 hours ago

cork

I'd be more worried that they wouldn't turn up as they didn't have so proven a track record."

Ah ok.. I am one of the few who reads people's verifications before I make assumptions. Most see 50 plus and think 'bike'.

By *astelloWoman
53 minutes ago

Far far away

I've been judged on my veris.

From you're a slut to youre frigid. It seems too many, too little, to much info, too little info..you're judged. At this juncture. I neither care.

By *electableicecreamMan
45 minutes ago

The West

I'd be more worried that they wouldn't turn up as they didn't have so proven a track record.

Ah ok.. I am one of the few who reads people's verifications before I make assumptions. Most see 50 plus and think 'bike'. "

I guess I'm a bike. Anyone wants a ride hmu

By *asual777Man
33 minutes ago

i travel all over

It sends a signal straight away that you don’t waste time and that you turn up

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man
30 minutes ago

Dublin

"It sends a signal straight away that you don’t waste time and that you turn up "

Like that one my friend, really like that one🫡

By *eard and BoobsCouple
21 minutes ago

Portstewart

Just means usually you have attended some socials and that they should be nice people

Post new Message to Thread