Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dom,sub, switch

Jump to newest

By *edro50 OP   Man
13 hours ago

enniskillen

I do wonder looking at some of these profiles how many people secretly define themselves as one of these three descriptions.dom,sub or switch.i would be interested in your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman
12 hours ago

borderarea

Sub - definitely sub. I might occasionally serve from the top but still witin in a sub dynamic. Found it really difficult to find proper legit Doms but recently been lucky to form a dynamic with one who is the real deal and has given me the confidence to guide him through my desires. So many haven't a clue what a real dom is.

By *edro50 OP   Man
12 hours ago

enniskillen

True and I would also say there are different types of Dom's nowadays

By *hy tradieMan
12 hours ago

Dublin

I thought doms ment delayed onset muscle soreness ha

By *ombikerMan
8 hours ago

the right side of the river

I don’t define myself and any of them but some ladies do like the dom side of me. And it’s not that it’s a “ on your knees woman” type of thing, the sub would want to be a sub.

I suppose it’s the , if I had to explain it then you wouldn’t understand, type of situation

By *edro50 OP   Man
7 hours ago

enniskillen

True biker

By *asuallyChilledMan
7 hours ago

Drogheda

I'm a Dom.

By *electableicecreamMan
7 hours ago

The West

What's a Dom?

There seems to be a lot of different ideas on fab about what Dom means.

By *ubadubdubWoman
6 hours ago

Hereabouts

I'm switch and there's nothing secret about it 😁

By *asuallyChilledMan
4 hours ago

Drogheda

"What's a Dom?

There seems to be a lot of different ideas on fab about what Dom means."

I genuinely think that any Dom/Domme should be able to explain that a dominant person is not inherently sadistic, into impact play, into a 'little' kink, into DD/lg etc etc

A Dom/Domme is someone who takes control and guides the activities with consideration for what their partner enjoys and desires. It is a collaborative and cooperative dynamic where ultimate control rests with the sub through their giving of permission and the setting of boundaries.

By *weethomeWoman
4 hours ago

cork

Switch. Yet to meet a true Dom..

By *omebirdWoman
4 hours ago

N7

I'm a switch. Previous sub role only confirmed that

By *antra MassageMan
4 hours ago

Wicklow

I don't like using the word Dom to describe me. I'd consider myself an assertive, confident, strong-willed, in charge kind of guy. I've never tried being a sub. It's not in my nature. Dom has overtones of cruelty, sadism. My desire is to pleasure a woman, I just love to give pleasure.... She just has to allow me.

By *omebirdWoman
4 hours ago

N7

"I don't like using the word Dom to describe me. I'd consider myself an assertive, confident, strong-willed, in charge kind of guy. I've never tried being a sub. It's not in my nature. Dom has overtones of cruelty, sadism. My desire is to pleasure a woman, I just love to give pleasure.... She just has to allow me. "

Wouldn't agree with the cruel comment. And the sadism is welcomed by a masochist in those relationships.

By *om TangoMan
3 hours ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Think a lot of people watched 50 shades of grey and think that’s what a sub/dom is. A real dom will first of all spent time listening to the subs boundaries, soft and hard limits. Depending on what kinda playing is involved a dom should ask they sub if anything triggers her. For example, would some hair pulling bring back bad memories. Explain and agree a safe word and respect that safe word. A dom will know he’s not in control as such because at any given time a sub can safe word out. And of course if a real Dom thinks that the sub is afraid to safe word out he or she can call the safe word if they think the sub is in sub space and not fit to safe word out. No or very little drink to be used before hand and then of course and importantly give aftercare if the sub wants it and check in with the sub for a few days afterwards incase the sub hits sub drop. And bear in mind a Dom or Domme can also hit Dom drop. A lot to it depending on what kinda season is involved. Not all seasons involves full sex and some doesn’t involve any kind of sexual playing.

By *aughty MilfCouple
3 hours ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Not all are scary lol

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
3 hours ago

Northern Ireland

We are both Switch. I am sometimes Submissive to my Daddy Dom. And sometimes we double Dom (or Topping is more accurate). We are both part of the BDSM community so we are very sensitive to the D/s dynamics and very respectful of them.

By *om TangoMan
2 hours ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

"Not all are scary lol"

You seemed to of enjoyed the little light dom/sub playing last Friday night😎

By *asuallyChilledMan
2 hours ago

Drogheda

"Think a lot of people watched 50 shades of grey and think that’s what a sub/dom is. A real dom will first of all spent time listening to the subs boundaries, soft and hard limits. Depending on what kinda playing is involved a dom should ask they sub if anything triggers her. For example, would some hair pulling bring back bad memories. Explain and agree a safe word and respect that safe word. A dom will know he’s not in control as such because at any given time a sub can safe word out. And of course if a real Dom thinks that the sub is afraid to safe word out he or she can call the safe word if they think the sub is in sub space and not fit to safe word out. No or very little drink to be used before hand and then of course and importantly give aftercare if the sub wants it and check in with the sub for a few days afterwards incase the sub hits sub drop. And bear in mind a Dom or Domme can also hit Dom drop. A lot to it depending on what kinda season is involved. Not all seasons involves full sex and some doesn’t involve any kind of sexual playing. "

Safe word for what? There is nothing inherent about a Dom/Domme Sub dynamic that requires safe words.

If you think every Dom/Domme Sub dynamic requires a safe word there's something wrong.

By *arquisDeSadeCouple
30 minutes ago

Dublin

Coming from the fetish scene, true Dom’s rarely exist on fab. Plenty who think they’re dom though. Caz

Post new Message to Thread