Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Man flu

Jump to newest

By *icouple24 OP   Couple
2 days ago

Limavady

So mr has been unwell for over a week now , and initially we thought was man flu, as he doesnt get sick often when he does he's a needy big shite( in his own words) lol. As few days passed we then started testing for covid, all tests negative. So finally got him to the out of hours gp thr other night amd turns out hes had pnuemonia.

Any othwr couple on here where female half always thinks thr males bein a hypochondriac when their ill??

Moral of the story sometimes men are right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hopkins6Man
2 days ago

Dundalk

"So mr has been unwell for over a week now , and initially we thought was man flu, as he doesnt get sick often when he does he's a needy big shite( in his own words) lol. As few days passed we then started testing for covid, all tests negative. So finally got him to the out of hours gp thr other night amd turns out hes had pnuemonia.

Any othwr couple on here where female half always thinks thr males bein a hypochondriac when their ill??

Moral of the story sometimes men are right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Christ hope he comes out of that soon!!

By *ofusplusCouple
2 days ago

Limerick

"

Any other couple on here where female half always thinks the males being a hypochondriac when they're ill??

"

All the flipping time

By *icouple24 OP   Couple
2 days ago

Limavady

"

All the flipping time "

In fairness the fact he didnt go to work should've been a sign hes ill, but i thought he was just looking sympathy and attention

By *BantsMan
2 days ago

Blanchardstown

In the past yes. Every woman is like that.

By *ermbiMan
2 days ago

Ballyshannon

Usual narrative from women about man flu. And us guys can't open our mouth if a lady is unwell. Sympathy of the day etc etc

By *indenMan
2 days ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"

Any other couple on here where female half always thinks the males being a hypochondriac when they're ill??

Moral of the story sometimes men are right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All the flipping time "

Ya missed a bit there but I fixed it for you………..

By *ofusplusCouple
2 days ago

Limerick

"

All the flipping time

Ya missed a bit there but I fixed it for you……….. "

Fixed again

By *og-ManMan
2 days ago

somewhere

I think I'd have to be dead in my bed before my family would think I'm not well

By *indenMan
2 days ago

"

All the flipping time

Ya missed a bit there but I fixed it for you………..

Fixed again "

Stop messing around on such a serious subject, man flu is a killer, nearly got me last week, I sneezed twice in the same day, thought I was a gonner……🥺

Thankfully I pulled through…… 💪

Hope Mr. Is feelings better soon, pneumonia it’s nice either……🤕

By *tsjustme_69Man
2 days ago

letterkenny

Man flu is the equivalent to a period haha I’m joking I swear

By *indenMan
2 days ago

"I think I'd have to be dead in my bed before my family would think I'm not well "

I’ll give you a good deal on the Spike Milligan headstone if you order before Friday on Lindensheadstones.com

By *otownkid1967Man
1 day ago

Portlaoise

I tend to go very quiet when I'm really sick but still go to work. That's how close friends know there's something up

By *alway BikerMan
1 day ago

Oughterard

"So mr has been unwell for over a week now , and initially we thought was man flu, as he doesnt get sick often when he does he's a needy big shite( in his own words) lol. As few days passed we then started testing for covid, all tests negative. So finally got him to the out of hours gp thr other night amd turns out hes had pnuemonia.

Moral of the story sometimes men are right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

I think you need to ride him like Seabiscuit!

Yeeeee Hawwww!

Post new Message to Thread