Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Telegram groups

Jump to newest

By *tsjustme_69 OP   Man
2 days ago

letterkenny

Hey, wondering is there any telegram groups I can be added to as it can be hard enough for single men to interact with females here in my own personal opinion and it’s nice to get to know people in groups and attend events with a slight knowledge of who is going lol. Donegal is a fair bit away but will to travel a bit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otownkid1967Man
1 day ago

Portlaoise

There's lots of different groups, just remember you are only here 5 weeks. Start chatting in the forums, get to a few socials and get chatting. Best of luck.

By *unflowerWoman
1 day ago

Dublin

OP you have to get verifications first. People don’t add strangers to a group. It might be dangerous

By *tsjustme_69 OP   Man
1 day ago

letterkenny

I have been here before under a different name and left as was in a relationship then created a new profile after as it was fully deleted. So I may be 5 weeks on this profile but here almost two years although I know that isn’t plain to see from the creation date. But thank you people I will engage in the forums more.

By *ildmovementMan
1 day ago

Dublin

"OP you have to get verifications first. People don’t add strangers to a group. It might be dangerous "

It can be dangerous in some of those groups even if you are verified going by an earlier thread!

By *tsjustme_69 OP   Man
1 day ago

letterkenny

Ah you can’t say that and not explain haha

By *ildmovementMan
1 day ago

Dublin

"Ah you can’t say that and not explain haha "

Ah read the other thread from this morning. Self explanatory. I don’t get into things like that. My advice is get yourself to a couple of socials and get to know people. It’s better than chatting to anonymous people in a chat group that you have never met and don’t know if you have a rapour with.

Post new Message to Thread