Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

French mass r@pe trial

Jump to newest

By *rusader1 OP   Man
2 days ago

Dublin

Crikey the details of this are dreadful.

Highlights the issue of consent.

I'm sure many of us have faced similar situations, reminds me of a couple I met years ago in a hotel bar in Dublin.

The male half wanted me feel up the woman in the bar not knowing that he had organised it.

Didnt take much figuring out to imagine how that could end up!!!

Think with your brain and not your dick!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *BantsMan
2 days ago

Blanchardstown

"Crikey the details of this are dreadful.

I'm sure many of us have faced similar situations, reminds me of a couple I met years ago in a hotel bar in Dublin.

The scale of what that man did is unbelievable. On some level he must have hated her. Because how else could you do that.

The male half wanted me feel up the woman in the bar not knowing that he had organised it.

Think with your brain and not your dick!"

By *oshSardineMan
2 days ago

Castleknock

Think with your brain and not your dick!"

I think this is a little more than ‘highlights the issue of consent” in fairness. This man purposely fed tablets to his wife over a nine year period. There are also fifty odd men on trial with him, so it’s not like it was just something he thought he’d try out. This was a calculated attempt at deception and deceit. Some of the men knew what he’d done and are as culpable as they all are of the crimes. Those that thought it was some sort of ‘swingers scenario’ as some of those charged have claimed in police interviews, must have known without a shadow of a doubt that this was wrong and yet continued. Some of the men were not just one offs either. To me, this doesn’t bring consent into the spotlight or the court case, to me, these men defiled a woman for their own pleasure at the expense of an incapacitant woman who was helpless over and over.

By *chochamberWoman
2 days ago

Limerick

It's so brutal, the abuse was so widespread, and the 50 men that took part, so many willing to r*pe an unc0nscious woman.

How did the husband get away with it for so long? The details will be horrific. If he was drugging her, she was probably effected the following day as well, without her full senses to identify any clues to the abuse.

The poor woman, and the remaining family members, it's horrific.

By *chochamberWoman
2 days ago

Limerick

The swingers defence..... Ridiculous, the husband cannot consent on her behalf. They ALL knew it was abuse.

By *oshSardineMan
2 days ago

Castleknock

Of course they did. He was only caught of these crimes because a girl in a supermarket said he had taken a picture up skirt and called the police. They seized his computer and found files detailing dates, the men’s names, where he met them, contact details, even details about how he had given it to her and what they did to her. They only got fifty names off it. He even had photographs of his daughter and daughters in law naked on the computer. The man and his cohort of suspects are vile.

By *elloMarylouWoman
2 days ago

mayo

Have only read small bits about this case and watched few clips of the wife speaking about her ordeal.

What scares me is 50 , let that sink in 50 men thought this was okay? 50 men that are husbands, dads, brothers, uncles etc didn't think this was a strange set up?

By *og-ManMan
2 days ago

somewhere

"Have only read small bits about this case and watched few clips of the wife speaking about her ordeal.

What scares me is 50 , let that sink in 50 men thought this was okay? 50 men that are husbands, dads, brothers, uncles etc didn't think this was a strange set up?

"

They haven't enough proof to charge another 30 more as far as I know

By *chochamberWoman
2 days ago

Limerick

Oh no, they knew it was strange and abuse, they just thought they ld get away with it. Makes me sick.

By *rishhotwifeyCouple
2 days ago

dublin

Think with your brain and not your dick!

I think this is a little more than ‘highlights the issue of consent” in fairness. This man purposely fed tablets to his wife over a nine year period. There are also fifty odd men on trial with him, so it’s not like it was just something he thought he’d try out. This was a calculated attempt at deception and deceit. Some of the men knew what he’d done and are as culpable as they all are of the crimes. Those that thought it was some sort of ‘swingers scenario’ as some of those charged have claimed in police interviews, must have known without a shadow of a doubt that this was wrong and yet continued. Some of the men were not just one offs either. To me, this doesn’t bring consent into the spotlight or the court case, to me, these men defiled a woman for their own pleasure at the expense of an incapacitant woman who was helpless over and over. "

Honestly it was the recklessness of not caring if she consented or not (or was unable in this case) that made it so horrific. She’s a brave brave woman and her making her name public so he rapists names could be as well was just so valiant of her!

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
2 days ago

Waterford

"Have only read small bits about this case and watched few clips of the wife speaking about her ordeal.

They haven't enough proof to charge another 30 more as far as I know "

I believe they know at least 80 men were involved but the could only identify the 50 that have been charged

By *og-ManMan
2 days ago

somewhere

What worries me is that on this site there's still men that are looking for other men to secretly hassle their partners without them knowing

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
2 days ago

Waterford

"What worries me is that on this site there's still men that are looking for other men to secretly hassle their partners without them knowing "

It's funny (well not really) but down through the years I have seen almost identical versions of that post in magazines, messageboards, chatrooms, websites and toilet walls. I often wonder if it the same guy surely it can't be that widespread

By *otorman20021Man
2 days ago

East Cork

As a man I can only apologise to all women out there for this horrendous crime. It is actually so barbaric and disgusting that someone thinks anything like this is “normal” behaviour.

Is it any wonder that women will choose the bear every time!

By *weethomeWoman
2 days ago

cork

"What worries me is that on this site there's still men that are looking for other men to secretly hassle their partners without them knowing

It's funny (well not really) but down through the years I have seen almost identical versions of that post in magazines, messageboards, chatrooms, websites and toilet walls. I often wonder if it the same guy surely it can't be that widespread "

Unfortunately it is widespread.

By *ofusplusCouple
2 days ago

Limerick

What about the many guys who were offered and refused to get involved and yet DIDN'T report it?

There are lots of good guys on Fab but how many of you would also turn a blind eye, not wanting to 'get involved'? Strangely, that's what I find most disturbing.

By *og-ManMan
2 days ago

somewhere

"As a man I can only apologise to all women out there for this horrendous crime. It is actually so barbaric and disgusting that someone thinks anything like this is “normal” behaviour.

Is it any wonder that women will choose the bear every time! "

You don't need to apologise to all women for something you weren't involved to be fair

The men were part of a private chat group called " she doesn't know" so not normal thinking men

By *chochamberWoman
1 day ago

Limerick

"What worries me is that on this site there's still men that are looking for other men to secretly hassle their partners without them knowing "

Flying monkeys or agents, being used by an abuser, to carry their messages to the target. Why do the flying monkeys get involved?

By *affa31Woman
1 day ago

Galway

Just read this morning that on the stand yesterday he admitted to everything and said that the other men knew what was happening too.

The website has been shut down but no doubt there’s others just like it.

You’d love to think it would make men think twice about the posts we see here from single male accounts asking for their partners to be chatted up etc but we all know it doesn’t and won’t. There will always be men who don’t give a shit about consent.

By *ustBoWoman
1 day ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Just read this morning that on the stand yesterday he admitted to everything and said that the other men knew what was happening too.

The website has been shut down but no doubt there’s others just like it.

You’d love to think it would make men think twice about the posts we see here from single male accounts asking for their partners to be chatted up etc but we all know it doesn’t and won’t. There will always be men who don’t give a shit about consent. "

Exactly we see it so often on here those posts and the men leaping in agreeing to it and seeing nothing wrong at all in what they are planning.

And yes for the court case they all knew exactly what they were doing I hope they all rot in hell.

And like said above those who knew about it and didn't get involved and said nothing to the authorities are as bad in my eyes.

By *ealitybitesMan
1 day ago

Belfast

I've had 4 different profiles here over the years.

On this one and the previous 2, before I had a single verification and within days of rejoining I was messaged by a local "couple" asking me to get involved in something like this. I asked how I could confirm consent and was told she would give it by just being there.

I refused but they were very persistent and kept pushing so I blocked and reported.

I didn't give it any more thought until I left and rejoined a few months later and was approached yet again by the same profile and then 18 months later when I created this profile.

I just found it seriously creepy.

Post new Message to Thread