Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chatting up wife

Jump to newest

By *pformore2 OP   Man
5 days ago

cavan

Shy wife going on girls night tonight and would love her to be chatted up. Big turn on and would help her confidence

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ookwhoitishaMan
5 days ago

outside Strabane

Where is she for?

By *og-ManMan
5 days ago

somewhere

"Shy wife going on girls night tonight and would love her to be chatted up. Big turn on and would help her confidence "

Is that her fantasy or yours

By *ustBoWoman
5 days ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Here we go again yet another single male setting up their partner

And desperados who will jump in willing to do it without knowing if she consents or not.

By *aint to SinnerMan
5 days ago

London Paris Dublin Finchley

[Removed by poster at 14/09/24 13:21:52]

By *ot so needyMan
5 days ago

Galway

"Here we go again yet another single male setting up their partner

And desperados who will jump in willing to do it without knowing if she consents or not. "

Agreed, she is probably looking forward to a nice night out with friends. And then random strangers thinking they have full permission to annoy the shite out of her.

By *aint to SinnerMan
5 days ago

London Paris Dublin Finchley

"Shy wife going on girls night tonight and would love her to be chatted up. Big turn on and would help her confidence "

If your wife is lacking confidence maybe you could help in that department, compliment her often,tell how lucky you are to have her,that you know you're punching above your weight

By *uper duperMan
5 days ago

around

Sorry Op, but its your fantasy, not hers!!

By *uper duperMan
5 days ago

around

[Removed by poster at 14/09/24 14:28:22]

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
5 days ago

The West

And desperados who will jump in willing to do it without knowing if she consents or not.

Agreed, she is probably looking forward to a nice night out with friends. And then random strangers thinking they have full permission to annoy the shite out of her."

The thing is, you're assuming the "shy wife" exists, when it's highly unlikely!

By *ot so needyMan
5 days ago

Galway

Agreed, she is probably looking forward to a nice night out with friends. And then random strangers thinking they have full permission to annoy the shite out of her.

The thing is, you're assuming the "shy wife" exists, when it's highly unlikely!"

True very true

By *pformore2 OP   Man
5 days ago

cavan

For your information we have a couples profile and she is into being chatted up. She just likes not knowing.

So dont jump to conclusions please

By *pformore2 OP   Man
5 days ago

cavan

Its both ours. She really enjoys the attention. She can be very flirty when on her own and loves men coming up to her. Nothing else might happen but she never said never

By *ex coupleCouple
5 days ago

wexford

And desperados who will jump in willing to do it without knowing if she consents or not. "

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
5 days ago

Northern Ireland

There's a woman in France who had 82 people potentially thinking she consented to a fantasy fulfillment. So I think it's right that people are looking out that a woman's view is being taken in to account

By *electableicecreamMan
5 days ago

The West

"For your information we have a couples profile and she is into being chatted up. She just likes not knowing.

So dont jump to conclusions please"

You should absolutely share the name of your couples profile. I'm sure some really sound guys would be willing to participate once they could verify your partner is game

Conversely I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would participate regardless.

Like those 16 guys who turned up for that non existent orgy.

By *phrodite72Woman
5 days ago

dublin/galway

"There's a woman in France who had 82 people potentially thinking she consented to a fantasy fulfillment. So I think it's right that people are looking out that a woman's view is being taken in to account "

This xxx

Except they knew better even if they claim they didn't

By *phrodite72Woman
5 days ago

dublin/galway

"Its both ours. She really enjoys the attention. She can be very flirty when on her own and loves men coming up to her. Nothing else might happen but she never said never"

So she's shy lacking in confidence....but loves attention loves men comimg up to her and is very flirty on her own???

Not quite adding up

By *ustBoWoman
5 days ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Its both ours. She really enjoys the attention. She can be very flirty when on her own and loves men coming up to her. Nothing else might happen but she never said never

So she's shy lacking in confidence....but loves attention loves men comimg up to her and is very flirty on her own???

Not quite adding up"

Yep but sure that's the norm for posts like this.

By *phrodite72Woman
5 days ago

dublin/galway

"Its both ours. She really enjoys the attention. She can be very flirty when on her own and loves men coming up to her. Nothing else might happen but she never said never

Not quite adding up

Yep but sure that's the norm for posts like this. "

100% worrying to say the least

By *dfabMan
4 days ago

Dunboyne

Thankfully for her no mention of where she's going out or any identifying details

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 days ago

East / North, Cork

"For your information we have a couples profile and she is into being chatted up. She just likes not knowing.

You should absolutely share the name of your couples profile. I'm sure some really sound guys would be willing to participate once they could verify your partner is game

Like those 16 guys who turned up for that non existent orgy."

16 men turned up for an orgy? I don't believe it

By *inde_fucking_rellaWoman
4 days ago

Dublin

So don't jump to conclusions please"

you have a post up 4 weeks ago asking for advise on your fantasy of your wife being with another man, but she’s shy and paranoid as you are the only man she’s ever been with

And a comment on another thread about how you and your wife enjoy watching couples and being watching and desiring the odd hand slip.

Suggest you post from your couples profile and bring your shy, paranoid wife who likes to be chatted up and to be watched and enjoys a hand slip, who is on fab with you into the fun. 👀

By *milyRose321TV/TS
4 days ago

Derry, Ireland

So don't jump to conclusions please

you have a post up 4 weeks ago asking for advise on your fantasy of your wife being with another man, but she’s shy and paranoid as you are the only man she’s ever been with

And a comment on another thread about how you and your wife enjoy watching couples and being watching and desiring the odd hand slip.

Suggest you post from your couples profile and bring your shy, paranoid wife who likes to be chatted up and to be watched and enjoys a hand slip, who is on fab with you into the fun. 👀

"

Lol the green arrow

By *izzKathrynWoman
4 days ago

Drogheda

"

None of this adds up, just like all the guys who message and the woman is taking a break, out of town, on her monthlys etc Red Flags

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
4 days ago

The West

The chance that this "shy wife, lacking in confidence. but loves attention, loves men comimg up to her and is very flirty on her own", exists is slim to none.

The chances that they have a couples profile, is non-existent!

By *uckfunCouple
4 days ago

North Coast

Not going quite the way you expected? Does should a lot like bullshit though.

I would imagine that you’ve had a fair few suckers PM you though.

By *outhguy31Man
4 days ago

Louth

16 men turned up for an orgy? I don't believe it "

I hope you said this in a Victor Mildrew voice

By *og-ManMan
4 days ago

somewhere

16 men turned up for an orgy? I don't believe it

I hope you said this in a Victor Mildrew voice "

This is all I hear it in now

By *rutus83Man
4 days ago

naas

"

👀 nothing slips passed you. Sounds like you would be a great detective 🕵️‍♀️ 👏👏👏 hats off for that fine piece of work

By *yanslrMan
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Pm me

Post new Message to Thread