Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Squirt

Jump to newest

By *unmale34 OP   Man
7 days ago

ca

Just wondering, is squirting a kink for women? It's a a goal of mine to be with someone that squirts (a lot). Is there women out there that just want to just squirt from oral and foreplay or what ever may set them off, curious about this please no judgement.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unflowerWoman
7 days ago

Dublin

All women are different.

Definitely not a kink for me.

I would highly recommend you to read some literature and maybe watch some educational videos, cause you can’t make a woman squirt from a foreplay. You have to work with your hands properly 😉

By *ilthyNightsCouple
7 days ago

East / North, Cork

It's more likely to be a kink for a man than a woman.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
7 days ago

Northern Ireland

It's not a kink. It's a reality. Or it's not. It's not universal and has nothing to do with the strength of the orgasm.

By *unmale34 OP   Man
7 days ago

ca

"All women are different.

Definitely not a kink for me.

I would highly recommend you to read some literature and maybe watch some educational videos, cause you can’t make a woman squirt from a foreplay. You have to work with your hands properly 😉"

Thanks for the reply

By *unmale34 OP   Man
7 days ago

ca

"It's more likely to be a kink for a man than a woman."

Yeah I was thinking as such

By *unmale34 OP   Man
7 days ago

ca

"It's not a kink. It's a reality. Or it's not. It's not universal and has nothing to do with the strength of the orgasm. "

Ok thanks

By *ing_woody2Man
7 days ago

Ballyshannon

In my opinion, the novelty wears off pretty quick.

A waterproof mattress protector and plenty of towels are essential if you don't want to ruin the good bed clothes

By *ellinixxMan
7 days ago

sallins

"Just wondering, is squirting a kink for women? It's a a goal of mine to be with someone that squirts (a lot). Is there women out there that just want to just squirt from oral and foreplay or what ever may set them off, curious about this please no judgement. "

My opinion all women are different, I have giving few women orgasm. Not all squirt, my last girl squirts like crazy!!! So hot though

By *ne2one_or_moreMan
6 days ago

Dublin

Have been very fortunate to meet women who squirt and women who didn't . For the ladies who did squirt it wasn't a kink ,just good fun and great sex. Sometimes tongue ,fingers or tip or combo would bring on an orgasm.Very sensual experience.

Post new Message to Thread