Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

It happened!

Jump to newest

By *lueLotus OP   Woman
7 days ago

the wilderness

I saw someone from here in the supermarket just now!

I've gone from a tsk tsk how could they even consider saying they've seen you out and about to a borderline sex pest only dying to say hey I know you off fab! Hello fellow perv! Want to swap notes?

I even tried to fix my hair as if I'd be recognised from my boob and belly pics and I didn't even have them out, and I looked like shit as I'd just done a dump run, and felt really self conscious 🤣

Had loads of sneaky peeks as he ended up in front of me at the tills.

Now I can understand the urge to approach but I would never 😎 I'll just tell you lot instead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ymbunny2016Man
7 days ago

Bangor

"I saw someone from here in the supermarket just now!

I've gone from a tsk tsk how could they even consider saying they've seen you out and about to a borderline sex pest only dying to say hey I know you off fab! Hello fellow perv! Want to swap notes?

I even tried to fix my hair as if I'd be recognised from my boob and belly pics and I didn't even have them out, and I looked like shit as I'd just done a dump run, and felt really self conscious 🤣

Now I can understand the urge to approach but I would never 😎 I'll just tell you lot instead "

Im sure he’d have been happy enough lol

By *reyingbeardMan
7 days ago

city

Now I can understand the urge to approach but I would never 😎 I'll just tell you lot instead "

So many fellas now wondering was it them your on about 🤣🤣🤣

By *enitMan
7 days ago

Galway

If he figures out it was him he's gonna be in that supermarket a lot!

By *lueLotus OP   Woman
7 days ago

the wilderness

If he knows it was him he can just message me I'm pretty sure I was radiating out fab talk to me vibes haha

By *ilthyNightsCouple
7 days ago

East / North, Cork

You did the right thing

By *panishRebelMan
7 days ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

That's funny in So many ways.

By *og-ManMan
7 days ago

somewhere

Whats a dump run....is it you've just gone to the loo and legged it to the shops

By *og-ManMan
7 days ago

somewhere

By the way you were right not to say anything

By *aint to SinnerMan
7 days ago

London Paris Dublin Finchley

Which supermarket was that? Asking for a friend who likes to shop on a Thursday afternoon in Cork, he says baps like those are very hard too find in Dublin

By *lueLotus OP   Woman
7 days ago

the wilderness

"Whats a dump run....is it you've just gone to the loo and legged it to the shops "

I wondered who'd query that one thanks bog man mind on the toilet as usual

By *electableicecreamMan
7 days ago

The West

The real question here is which part of his body did you recognise? 🧐

By *lueLotus OP   Woman
7 days ago

the wilderness

He's not shy with the face pics

By *arper8000Man
7 days ago

cork

well give the guy a hint.. like which supermarket brand it was, Dunnes, Tesco, SV, Aldi......

By *astelloWoman
6 days ago

Far far away

You should have commented.. what a fabulous evening it is.... emphasise the fab part..shur he will think it's weather chat or just a knowing glance...

I had a full blown chat with a random guy in a coffee shop one day. Was the wrong lad l was meant to meet...I literally sat in front of him..he was utterly perplexed but tbh he chatted away..the penny dropped when he said do we know each other.... cringe... l ran off dying inside...

By *dfabMan
6 days ago

Dunboyne

Agreed, definitely sa FABulous day or the like

By *og-ManMan
6 days ago

somewhere

"You should have commented.. what a fabulous evening it is.... emphasise the fab part..shur he will think it's weather chat or just a knowing glance...

I had a full blown chat with a random guy in a coffee shop one day. Was the wrong lad l was meant to meet...I literally sat in front of him..he was utterly perplexed but tbh he chatted away..the penny dropped when he said do we know each other.... cringe... l ran off dying inside... "

He probably still lives off the story with his mates

"Swear to God lads she kept asking me my fab name and the photo's she showed me"

By *exyScientistsCouple
6 days ago

Castlebar

Saw someone in my local Tesco. That's the risk sending face pics. 🤣

By *chochamberWoman
6 days ago

Limerick

Now I can understand the urge to approach but I would never 😎 I'll just tell you lot instead

Saw someone in my local Tesco. That's the risk sending face pics. 🤣"

Isn't it also the risk of attending socials, group holidays, clubs. Newsflash : people have faces!

By *affa31Woman
6 days ago

Galway

Can we take a minute to consider how different some of the reactions here would have been if the OP was a man?

First rule of fab - don’t acknowledge fellow fabsters in the wild unless you are good friends with them and there is a mutual agreement.

Post new Message to Thread