Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bruising or naughty marks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 days ago

Have recently started a bit more “physical” meetings; paddles, choking etc. any advice to cover up or prevent the marks or bruising? Obviously all totally consensual

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eckme70Man
7 days ago

Strabane

Apart from makeup you're probably better getting where it can't be seen 🙈 I've had the Hot Wax took a while too go away lol

By *ot really famousMan
7 days ago

monaghan

"Have recently started a bit more “physical” meetings; paddles, choking etc. any advice to cover up or prevent the marks or bruising? Obviously all totally consensual "
...underneath the boobs and biting around the Brazilian waterline..if you get my drift...

By *asuallyChilledMan
7 days ago

Drogheda

Arnica always worked for bruises playing rugby.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 days ago

"Arnica always worked for bruises playing rugby."

Would u recommend tablets or cream? Thanks x

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
7 days ago

Northern Ireland

"Arnica always worked for bruises playing rugby.

Would u recommend tablets or cream? Thanks x"

I'm told by a medical professional that Arnica cream is the mutts nuts and he said don't buy the dear stuff

By *unflowerWoman
7 days ago

Dublin

1) I would discuss with your partner what marks are acceptable

2) Arnica cream is not bad for light bruises.

3) If they massages your body during impact play it decreases the amount of damage

By *milyRose321TV/TS
7 days ago

Derry, Ireland

Would your partner that you don't want to know on here wonder about the bruising and marks if was done by a fab meet just saying as say on your profile

By *om TangoMan
7 days ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

"Would your partner that you don't want to know on here wonder about the bruising and marks if was done by a fab meet just saying as say on your profile "

Before I left the ex I could have come home black and blue and she wouldn’t have let on she seen it.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
7 days ago

Portstewart

Arnica gel is usually on offer a few times a year on qvc and works out very reasonable

By *milyRose321TV/TS
6 days ago

Derry, Ireland

"Would your partner that you don't want to know on here wonder about the bruising and marks if was done by a fab meet just saying as say on your profile

Before I left the ex I could have come home black and blue and she wouldn’t have let on she seen it."

We as me and ex's just called them love bruising lol with me how hard was holding them 🤣 between thighs wrists arms and waist maybe few bites around neck lol

Post new Message to Thread