3 weeks ago

Dublin

"This is code for bareback sex right?"

Yep!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

When a guy busts his fertile seed balls deep inside anyone wet pussy or ass, shooting all his seed so deep that it all gets soaked up into the walls of the hole that was filled thus planting his seed breeding that person

By *ergalMan
3 weeks ago

East Cork

"When a guy busts his fertile seed balls deep inside anyone wet pussy or ass, shooting all his seed so deep that it all gets soaked up into the walls of the hole that was filled thus planting his seed breeding that person"

Now there's a description of breeding/bareback I've never heard before !

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"When a guy busts his fertile seed balls deep inside anyone wet pussy or ass, shooting all his seed so deep that it all gets soaked up into the walls of the hole that was filled thus planting his seed breeding that person"

Anal sex is breeding? Someone is gonna have to explain that to me. Maybe I missed a class in biology

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

You're biology is correct but your contemporary slang needs a refresher.

By *lowloadandgocoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

ferrybank

"When a guy busts his fertile seed balls deep inside anyone wet pussy or ass, shooting all his seed so deep that it all gets soaked up into the walls of the hole that was filled thus planting his seed breeding that person

Anal sex is breeding? Someone is gonna have to explain that to me. Maybe I missed a class in biology "

He just wants to breed another asshole.

Please refrain as there's enough of them in the word

By *lowloadandgocoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

ferrybank

World.

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

Lol

By *ellinixxMan
3 weeks ago

sallins

"Any wife's or couples on here who enjoy being breed by another guy "

More like to take chance getting pregnant, that’s been breeding.

By *om TangoMan
3 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Isn’t breeding just a kink fantasy where you tell the lady that you are going to breed her and she will carry your baby. I do believe this can also be done while having safe sex.

By *om TangoMan
3 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

“ For some, breeding fetish may be more about role-play and fantasy, and partners engaging in it will use contraception. But for many, breeding fetish involves the exchange of body fluids, so partners risk getting STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) in addition to a potentially unwanted pregnancy”

Found on a kink site

By *om TangoMan
3 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

“ A pregnancy fetish is an attraction to pregnant people. The fetish might include an appreciation for how bodies change during pregnancy.

On the other hand, a breeding fetish is focused on the act of impregnation”

By *ipstick KissesWoman
3 weeks ago

South Down

Pass

By *s LollyWoman
3 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Id never yuk someone's yum but noooooo thank you.....

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

If busting a nut in their ass is in your definition of breeding, I think you're doing it wrong...it does explain all the shit stains walking around though I guess

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

"Isn’t breeding just a kink fantasy where you tell the lady that you are going to breed her and she will carry your baby. I do believe this can also be done while having safe sex. "

This guys got it

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

"When a guy busts his fertile seed balls deep inside anyone wet pussy or ass, shooting all his seed so deep that it all gets soaked up into the walls of the hole that was filled thus planting his seed breeding that person

It's not my definition, it's "the" definition.

It's a role play act, not the actually practice of reproduction.

Biology doesn't come into it. The role play act can be carried out by any gender 🤷‍♂️

If busting a nut in their ass is in your definition of breeding, I think you're doing it wrong...it does explain all the shit stains walking around though I guess "

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Isn’t breeding just a kink fantasy where you tell the lady that you are going to breed her and she will carry your baby. I do believe this can also be done while having safe sex.

This guys got it"

But you called it busting a nut deep inside a pussy without using the word condom

Not having a go but genuinely thought breeding was cuming inside a woman with no condom so safe sex doesnt come into it

By *r_Fab OP   Man
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

Again "roleplay" and the above is a quote from the urban dictionary.

Appreciate all the input regardless

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

You'd better have a good imagination to roleplay bare sex while wearing a condom

By *om TangoMan
3 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

"You'd better have a good imagination to roleplay bare sex while wearing a condom "

Likely no different from CnC roleplay. Which I’ve no experience in so I don’t talk from experience. Only experience I speck from is listening daily to bdsm and kink podcasts

By *isky xxxxxMan
3 weeks ago

Fermanagh

Pass"

yes definitely pass

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

If you fuck her on her period, then nut in her ass...that really should be called a "Neapolatan"

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

In the real world I strongly suspect this is sex without a condom.

By *ellinixxMan
3 weeks ago

sallins

"Isn’t breeding just a kink fantasy where you tell the lady that you are going to breed her and she will carry your baby. I do believe this can also be done while having safe sex.

This guys got it"

That’s true it can happen

By *uper duperMan
3 weeks ago

around

Breeding is a horrendous term for bareback!!,

Then again bareback isn't great either??

By *ionycusMan
3 weeks ago

Babylon

In chats I've heard the phrase "you breed it , you own it"..

I certainly don't want to own anyone's ass , I'd like to borrow some but definitely return.

Post new Message to Thread