FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Coldplay Friday Night! Oasis hopefully tomorrow!!

Jump to newest

By *heBigLad2024 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Waterford

Hey lads, who’s off to see Coldplay on Friday night? Really starting to get excited for it now!! Also possibly a Oasis reunion tomorrow! What a week for music/live gigs if true!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'd go to an Oasis gig, but having seen them in the mid 90s (amazing), and seen them again in the late 2000s (shockingly bad), it would just be out of morbid curiosity.

Coldplay? I didn't even walk a few fields over to see em for free at Glastonbury

By *asual777Man
3 weeks ago

i travel all over

Coldplay are a strange band. Viva la Vida, magic , in my place and panic show that they’re potentially elite. However they know that commercial success comes from the fix you and yellow type of anthems which are perfectly good songs but a little emotionally manipulative . I don’t tend to try for tickets as I think there are people who just enjoy the hits and don’t place them in the Ed sheeran (talented but more interested in commercial success ) category who will want them more than me .

Was never a huge oasis fan . Liam is an absolute monster of a frontman though . I like live forever but got so bored of the wonderwall era . Lyrically very limited . I love watching Liam belt carnation on YouTube . A superstar who could have done with a better lyricist

By *hivers2020Woman
3 weeks ago

lolli land

I’m so excited for tomorrow 🙃🙃 I hope oasis do announce a tour, it’s looking more and more likely, but tickets will be like gold dust sadly.

3 weeks ago

Waterford

Liam is the last great frontman in my opinion, in all honesty we all know he’s vocally so limited, but the snarl and presence just can’t be matched. Coldplay are more of an experience with one another gig I think, more theatrical.

3 weeks ago

Waterford

If they announce there gigging and Ireland is on that list they will surely cover the demand? Hardly play slane again??

Post new Message to Thread