Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Repeat/ serial ‘new joiner’, different profile

Jump to newest

By *1Cork OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cork

There is a ‘new cork couple joined fabswingers’ notification on our local updates feed every few months with a new, short lived, profile using the same photo(s), from a selection, as the last incarnation. Must be into double digits for the amount of times we’ve seen a version of this profile reappear. What is the game here??? Catfish, banned, rejoin, repeat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ednuts101Man
3 weeks ago

North Dublin

It seems to be rampant on here

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

It's not just over there, same here. One couple 3 profiles in 3 weeks

By *adylaceWoman
3 weeks ago

Waterford City

There is a lad in Waterford that joins every Friday and leaves again on Monday. Lol

By *lavemale66Man
3 weeks ago

Carlow

"There is a ‘new cork couple joined fabswingers’ notification on our local updates feed every few months with a new, short lived, profile using the same photo(s), from a selection, as the last incarnation. Must be into double digits for the amount of times we’ve seen a version of this profile reappear. What is the game here??? Catfish, banned, rejoin, repeat?"

There was a single female profile locally with the same mo over the past few months.

Sad people

By *ergalMan
3 weeks ago

East Cork

"There is a ‘new cork couple joined fabswingers’ notification on our local updates feed every few months with a new, short lived, profile using the same photo(s), from a selection, as the last incarnation. Must be into double digits for the amount of times we’ve seen a version of this profile reappear. What is the game here??? Catfish, banned, rejoin, repeat?"

Yea, noticed that too.

By *eijaWoman
3 weeks ago

City Centre

This is a pet peeve of mine and always a massive red flag!

Look if you are unsure hide your profile!!

Another pain is having to re-verify the same people over and over again on different profiles after several.reincarnations. Again hide your profile... you will always come back!!

B x

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
3 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"This is a pet peeve of mine and always a massive red flag!

Another pain is having to re-verify the same people over and over again on different profiles after several.reincarnations. Again hide your profile... you will always come back!!

B x"

I started leaving shit veris to those who keep reincarnating... like "have known this person for x amount of time, they're a real person. Said all the nice things 3 veris ago, but they keep deleting their profile"

They either don't ask for another veri after deleting their profile again or just don't delete the profile again 😅

Missus

By *asual777Man
3 weeks ago

i travel all over

I was looking at an old thread and there were loads of comments from people who deleted their old profile and have started new ones .

These are profiles who are regular forum contributors , seem sound and I know people who have met them socially or otherwise and have informed me of them being sound in person .

What you’re describing does sound concerning to an extent but equally many people delete then come back . I think many people aspire to a life where they’re not looking to hook up online . Perhaps being on fab is doing their head in at some point . Perhaps hiding the profile is not enough as it’s too tempting to come back . So you delete , miss fab and the excitement , or realise that vanilla existence isn’t for you like you d hoped and come back .

By *s LollyWoman
3 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"There is a lad in Waterford that joins every Friday and leaves again on Monday. Lol"

Looking for a little something something for the weekend 😛

By *ilthyNightsCouple
3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It seems such a good idea to be on fab until they cum and delete in shame, then rejoin when they get horny again

By *indenMan
3 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"There is a lad in Waterford that joins every Friday and leaves again on Monday. Lol

Looking for a little something something for the weekend 😛 "

Yep, I’ve noticed this from time to time and have heard that’s what it is.

It’s taken me years to cultivate this ridiculous profile, I’ll be hanging onto it…..

By *otorman20021Man
3 weeks ago

East Cork

"There is a lad in Waterford that joins every Friday and leaves again on Monday. Lol

Looking for a little something something for the weekend 😛 "

Who doesn’t like a little something something on a weekend or any night in fact 😈

By *studdMan
3 weeks ago

wexford/dublin

I’ve had the same (I think) women message me on about 10-15 different accounts. Always the same age and from same place. She always texts me asking about specific people in my life and tries to get me to go along with her specific fantasy. Got annoying after the first few. I just snap at her each time now. It’s very odd

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

I hardly ever look at local updates but it's like déjà vu every time I do.

There are a couple of single women profiles that join, have a dozen or more verifications from other women and couples within days, then leave and rejoin again all within the space of a month using the same pics over and over.

Within a week of rejoining their status updates start to get nasty and mocking the men contacting them and suddenly they are gone again.

At the start I had no idea they had left until I saw a new profile using the same pics and having the same veries as the previous one just a few weeks before.

I'd be just as concerned about the women and couples verifying them repeatedly.

By *electableicecreamMan
3 weeks ago

The West

"It seems such a good idea to be on fab until they cum and delete in shame, then rejoin when they get horny again "

Post nut clarity is a bitch

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"It seems such a good idea to be on fab until they cum and delete in shame, then rejoin when they get horny again

Post nut clarity is a bitch"

Post Nut Clarity could be a great profile name

By *adylaceWoman
3 weeks ago

Waterford City

Don't get me wrong. I actually don't mind people that leave at the start of a new relationship and then end up coming back if it didn't work out. It kind of shows that they had hope going into the relationship.

But every week or couple of weeks is a bit much. Just hide your profile for a while if you're sick of the place. Happens to us all.

By *ionycusMan
3 weeks ago

Babylon

There is no rule against any of this and why not?

If it was a kink , join and leave and join again, you'd all be celebrating it. Who cares ?

I've been here before and I'll probably delete this account and join back again, who cares ? Im not on here to build relationships or delve into the community, (not at the moment anyway). I respect those that do but I won't complain that someone has 99 verifications because they enjoy the lifestyle. This site is made up of many different types of people and you get to choose which ones you interact with. They may take our lives but they'll never take oUr FREEDOM!!!!!

By *adylaceWoman
3 weeks ago

Waterford City

"There is no rule against any of this and why not?

If it was a kink , join and leave and join again, you'd all be celebrating it. Who cares ?

I've been here before and I'll probably delete this account and join back again, who cares ? Im not on here to build relationships or delve into the community, (not at the moment anyway). I respect those that do but I won't complain that someone has 99 verifications because they enjoy the lifestyle. This site is made up of many different types of people and you get to choose which ones you interact with. They may take our lives but they'll never take oUr FREEDOM!!!!! "

You're completely entitled to leave and come back as often as you like but would it not be easier to just hide your profile if you know that you will more than likely be back? Especially if you have verifications. It saves you having to start from scratch again. Not having a go at you. Just genuinely curious.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Ive 2 lads who do it constantly! Will set up a profile, chat for a bit and then delete!

One keeps messaging me constantly and i mean i could get 10 messages without reply cause i might not be online etc, verging on stalking now at this point! I keep blocking him and he keeps setting them up

By *lameclubnightsWoman
3 weeks ago

ireland

I have met this couple several times they are 💯 real genuine and sexy as hell

Why they do that ? Who knows ? That’s their business and surely not the basis for a forum thread .

Have you messaged them and asked them ?

By *om TangoMan
3 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Female account gets set up every other Saturday and she is 1 mile from my house and I get the same message. Are you available now, Ive some drink in me so feeling brave.

By *ew_Cork_CoupleeCouple
3 weeks ago

Cork

Thanks for that... Sad to see people use us in a forum. We have never spoken to anyone on this group. It is literally none of anyone else business what we or anyone else does on this site and ye should all get over yourselfs. We are very much real.. If ye don't like seeing us, by all means block us.

By *1Cork OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cork

"Thanks for that... Sad to see people use us in a forum. We have never spoken to anyone on this group. It is literally none of anyone else business what we or anyone else does on this site and ye should all get over yourselfs. We are very much real.. If ye don't like seeing us, by all means block us. "

It’s not your profile referenced or a reference to your profile. That’s just the notification. Unfortunate coincidence. Apologies for confusion.

We don’t want to name the profile. It’s a different name each time with the pics being the common identifying aspect. The profiles are generally very short lived. And then pics used on another new profile.

By *1Cork OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cork

We had assumed the abrupt ending of the profiles and the subsequent reappearance of pics under new profile name was a cat and mouse with administrators and related to bans. It appears the shooting star profiles and reinventing / rebranding is more common than we realised and part of how some use the site. Curiosity satisfied.

Thank you for the responses and apologies again for any unintended injury.

By *ewcouple200Couple
3 weeks ago

dublin

"This is a pet peeve of mine and always a massive red flag!

B x

I started leaving shit veris to those who keep reincarnating... like "have known this person for x amount of time, they're a real person. Said all the nice things 3 veris ago, but they keep deleting their profile"

They either don't ask for another veri after deleting their profile again or just don't delete the profile again 😅

Missus "

this is genius 🤣

By *asualfun99999Man
3 weeks ago

City

"There is a lad in Waterford that joins every Friday and leaves again on Monday. Lol"

I wonder why lol

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
3 weeks ago

Waterford

I wonder why lol"

Wife / Girlfriend works weekends?

By *ergalMan
3 weeks ago

East Cork

"Thanks for that... Sad to see people use us in a forum. We have never spoken to anyone on this group. It is literally none of anyone else business what we or anyone else does on this site and ye should all get over yourselfs. We are very much real.. If ye don't like seeing us, by all means block us. "

Wasn't talking about ye at all

By *acob12369Man
3 weeks ago

URPANTS

Anyone ever seen the couple profile with face pics and asking if anyone recognises them. Pops up ever few weeks. The lady used to do it as well.

By *annersandrespectMan
3 weeks ago

Here and there

He probably fell in love over the weekend ?? 🤔🤔...

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
3 weeks ago

kinkytown

There's a few around. There's one that joins and deleted after a few days only to join again hours later. I usually just block it when I spot it as its hourly update of the same status annoys me when scrolling the updates (I'm easily annoyed by such attention seeking)

Post new Message to Thread