Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cut or uncut

Jump to newest

By *coobydoo10 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Irish women what preference you have - I’m uncut and my wife likes it but she prefers cut and when we play it’s the cut cock she devours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman
4 weeks ago

borderarea

The foreskin isn't an accessory- I hate when this question arises - it's virtually indistinguishable once erect/under a condom so will never understand stomg opinions ons way or another on this topic.

By *forfemaleCouple
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Without a condom there is the hygiene end of things , and the sensitivity is definitely way less without a foreskin

By *dfabMan
4 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"Without a condom there is the hygiene end of things , and the sensitivity is definitely way less without a foreskin"

Which is my personal reason for wishing I was cut as way too sensitive unwrapped and go off as easily as a vigorously shaken bottle of fizz

By *haosQueenWoman
3 weeks ago

Galway

Don’t care either way.

By *ordjeffMan
3 weeks ago

around and about ,as travel.

I was cut when very young

So don't know any different.

Never had any complaints though

By *randon xoxoMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

What about fore skin that is not wide enough to go back over the knob when rock hard id love ladies opinions on this

By *addycooolMan
3 weeks ago

Nearby

"I was cut when very young

So don't know any different.

Never had any complaints though "

Same , im happy with it and the women love it

3 weeks ago

borderarea

All women love big massive ridged nobs just like all men lobe big massive boob's 😒🙄

By *agneyandhutchCouple
3 weeks ago

lucan

Foreskin is my preference. I don't enjoy playing with cut guys. Presence or absence of a foreskin doesn't dictate hygiene either.

By *attooYouMan
3 weeks ago

just about northside

Am cut and allows me last longer. The ladies love it except when giving a hand job so I usually help out and take over for her which is what got me started masturbating for the ladies.

By *ig_specsWoman
3 weeks ago

Kilbarrack

As said before, uncut generally cums too fast, which for the lady is not good.

Men with foreskin usually do not have good hygiene, I've seen Irishmen with spunk countless times, which is a turn off...

I am also tired of seeing dick pictures with the foreskin, pull that down FFS

By *anysicoMan
3 weeks ago

cork

Partially cut here , 100% clean , showered every day , tight foreskin is the one that is hard to clean & that is speaking from experience , that is why I had it cut

By *electableicecreamMan
3 weeks ago

The West

"As said before, uncut generally cums too fast, which for the lady is not good.

Men with foreskin usually do not have good hygiene, I've seen Irishmen with spunk countless times, which is a turn off...

"

Try me. I always wash my foreskin before I put it back on and I'll give you the full five minutes.

By *indenMan
3 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Partially cut here , 100% clean , showered every day , tight foreskin is the one that is hard to clean & that is speaking from experience , that is why I had it cut"

So does partially cut mean you have a two or three skin?

Sorry….

3 weeks ago

borderarea

"

I have experienced both cut and uncut - having a foreskin is not an issue for guys lasting or not lasting. Nor has it anything to do with hygiene once washed.

By *lambelMan
3 weeks ago

Carrickfergus/n/abbey

I'm cut and still very sensitive once it's wet or lubed, I last for as long as I need to , i think I've mastered how to hold of cumming quick , I had a foreskin obviously and I found I am still the same when it comes to sex. It is definitely far more hygenic , I've hear some horror story's about foreskin being pulled back and it being stinking or white creamy cheese like whatever it is called. Boke.

By *ig_specsWoman
3 weeks ago

Kilbarrack

"I'm cut and still very sensitive once it's wet or lubed, I last for as long as I need to , i think I've mastered how to hold of cumming quick , I had a foreskin obviously and I found I am still the same when it comes to sex. It is definitely far more hygenic , I've hear some horror story's about foreskin being pulled back and it being stinking or white creamy cheese like whatever it is called. Boke."

What a beautiful cock you have

By *electableicecreamMan
3 weeks ago

The West

"I'm cut and still very sensitive once it's wet or lubed, I last for as long as I need to , i think I've mastered how to hold of cumming quick , I had a foreskin obviously and I found I am still the same when it comes to sex. It is definitely far more hygenic , I've hear some horror story's about foreskin being pulled back and it being stinking or white creamy cheese like whatever it is called. Boke."

A man so unhygienic that he doesn't wash his cock isn't going to suddenly change because he has no foreskin.

Hygiene is a personal habit not a piece of skin or the lack of one.

By *ors26Man
3 weeks ago

Omagh

Thinking about to get cut.. Hmm should I?

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Thinking about to get cut.. Hmm should I? "

You should if its for medical reasons

You absolutely shouldn't if its for any other reason

By *iscuits8Man
3 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

"I'm cut and still very sensitive once it's wet or lubed, I last for as long as I need to , i think I've mastered how to hold of cumming quick , I had a foreskin obviously and I found I am still the same when it comes to sex. It is definitely far more hygenic , I've hear some horror story's about foreskin being pulled back and it being stinking or white creamy cheese like whatever it is called. Boke.

A man so unhygienic that he doesn't wash his cock isn't going to suddenly change because he has no foreskin.

Hygiene is a personal habit not a piece of skin or the lack of one."

Exactly this ⬆️

By *ildwife38ddCouple
3 weeks ago

donegal

I prefer with a foreskin

By *arried DadbodMan
3 weeks ago

North

"

Its just bad hygiene regardless of foreskin, takes nothing to pull it back and wash it. Also, from experience, if he isnt washing his cock well, he isnt cleaning the rest well either.

3 weeks ago

borderarea

Its just bad hygiene regardless of foreskin, takes nothing to pull it back and wash it. Also, from experience, if he isnt washing his cock well, he isnt cleaning the rest well either. "

Agreed - plus some foreskins don't pull down fully - to get annoyed about this is like getting annoyed thar someone has ear lobes, yet you prefer no ear lobes and think everyone should therefore cut off their ear lobes

By *lambelMan
3 weeks ago

Carrickfergus/n/abbey

"I'm cut and still very sensitive once it's wet or lubed, I last for as long as I need to , i think I've mastered how to hold of cumming quick , I had a foreskin obviously and I found I am still the same when it comes to sex. It is definitely far more hygenic , I've hear some horror story's about foreskin being pulled back and it being stinking or white creamy cheese like whatever it is called. Boke.

Hygiene is a personal habit not a piece of skin or the lack of one."

I never said a man is unhygienic because he has a foreskin is said no foreskin is more hygienic or hygienic.

By *lambelMan
3 weeks ago

Carrickfergus/n/abbey

"

What a beautiful cock you have "

Thank you very much

3 weeks ago

borderarea

Hygiene is a personal habit not a piece of skin or the lack of one.

I never said a man is unhygienic because he has a foreskin is said no foreskin is more hygienic or hygienic."

You said 'it's definitely far more hygienic' the only reason it's more hygienic is because the guy attached to said foreskin isn't hygienic - the presence of a foreskin is neither hygienic or unhygienic. A person who is hygienic will look after their foreskin properly- in my experience this is nearly 100% if foreskin owners.

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

As a bi guy I prefer cut

By *ewrideMan
3 weeks ago

KK

A barbaric practice that needs to be ended immediately

By *ogerdubccMan
3 weeks ago

Temple Bar

"

I'm uncut and two things I can tell you. My Willie is very well clean, he always get a nice and soapy head massage with foreskin pulled all the way back.

About coming too fast, let's put some money on the table and I give you 30 minutes to make me cum, if you can, I double what's on the table.

By *unflowerWoman
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Who cares? I don’t. It has to be clean and healthy and hard 😉

All the rest is not important at all

By *ellinixxMan
3 weeks ago

sallins

"Irish women what preference you have - I’m uncut and my wife likes it but she prefers cut and when we play it’s the cut cock she devours "

I am cut, no worries here! And much cleaner… had problems with foreskin

Post new Message to Thread