Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Door sales guys

Jump to newest

By *otforu8786 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

uk

So I’ve just had a really hot hot sales guy at the door I just wanted to trail him upstairs oops tho I had a good flirt even my hubby told me to go for it. Has anyone done this before I’ve asked him to call back because the hubby deals with it.

Should I

Or

Shouldn’t I

Decisions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

go for it

will make his and ur day

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 weeks ago

South Down

Should you accost someone while they're trying to go about their day's work? It wouldn't be for me tbh.

Give him your number if you must rather than harassing him and putting him in an awkward situation

By *ealitybitesMan
4 weeks ago

Belfast

"Should you accost someone while they're trying to go about their day's work? It wouldn't be for me tbh.

Give him your number if you must rather than harassing him and putting him in an awkward situation "

Agreed. I'm always curious why it's apparently acceptable to proposition a male delivery driver or salesman but creepy as fuck if it's a woman at the door?

By *avid for comfortMan
4 weeks ago

belfast

I had a lady sell electricity. Absolutely stuning. Cut the story short. She asked to use the bathroom.told her were it was she was ages I called to her no answer went up she was naked sitting on the bath. My jaw dropped. What kept you she said

By *huCullainMan
4 weeks ago

Rathowen

I had a a gorgeous woman call to me about a year on a rainy evening so I invited her in out of the rain and offered her coffee. What an evening it turned into

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

I don't open the door to the fuckers in case its a charity

By *forfemaleCouple
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"So I’ve just had a really hot hot sales guy at the door I just wanted to trail him upstairs oops tho I had a good flirt even my hubby told me to go for it. Has anyone done this before I’ve asked him to call back because the hubby deals with it.

Should I

Or

Shouldn’t I

Decisions "

As a guy who has spent almost ten years working in and out of customers houses , you always dream of the housewife calling you up the stairs , even if your not attracted to them , it's the whole situation thing that's a turn on, but I wouldn't have went through with it, probably the case with at least half the guys out there so you run the risk of being turned down and embarrassed?

Post new Message to Thread