Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

UFC- DDP V Izzy

Jump to newest

By *og2018 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Wow, what a performance, Du Plessis really brought it back, slipping striking at times but what a finish.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rishhotwifeyCouple
4 weeks ago

dublin

Thank god he won Izzy has pissed me off with all the “he’s not African” talk.

By *og2018 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Letterkenny

I'm still a big Izzy fan, had him winning rounds 3 and 4, handled the loss like a champ but yeah he's lost his aura during the press conferences

By *he jumpstartMan
4 weeks ago

Donegal

The fight was always going to come down to how Izzy dealt with the pressure of DDP constantly coming forward. He started getting into the fight in the later rounds but still looked like he was lacking something. For a big guy DDP just doesn't stop, even when he looks tired but his time at the top won't last long some body will come up with the right game plan and serious cardio to beat him.

By *rMotivator2.0Man
4 weeks ago

Donegal

Nice to see DDP get the win but will he stand to Perrira

By *he jumpstartMan
4 weeks ago

Donegal

"Nice to see DDP get the win but will he stand to Perrira"

That will be a great fight, Perrira has the ability to KO him but again will be he beable to deal with the relentless pressure and the wrestling

By *me2cMan
4 weeks ago

Donegal

DDP will become legend in the sport... As long as he manages to stay disciplined and focused when he's not preparing for a fight... He is a massive party animal and loves his drinking games.

He is incredibly skillful and does not get the recognition for his versatility and is seen by many as one dimensional.

Post new Message to Thread