Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Looking for a f for Ffm

Jump to newest

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

Looking for a f for a ffm, well get you in touch with other girl on this if interested. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Some public pics would help. I don't accept friend invites unless met and no public pics I've no interest

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"Some public pics would help. I don't accept friend invites unless met and no public pics I've no interest "

Yes I understand but we are trying something new and new to all this just want to see how it goes, thanks for the advice will take it on board.

By *ealitybitesMan
5 weeks ago

Belfast

You are always going to struggle with this request because you aren't verified and you are asking from a single male profile.

It doesn't matter how genuine you are because most people will want proof that the woman exists long before they get in touch with you.

They will need to see a couples profile with pics of you both and verifications to prove that you are both who you say you are.

Well verified people who have been here for years struggle to find a single woman willing to chat or meet with them so it's unlikely you will get many takers.

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

The thing is we have only been chatting here I can give her username and they can chat with her, we both said we would love to try this but both on the shy side, thanks for all the advice so far we will take it with us

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
5 weeks ago

Athlone

You cannot accommodate nor can you travel I see?! That could be another hurdle!

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

"The thing is we have only been chatting here I can give her username and they can chat with her, we both said we would love to try this but both on the shy side, thanks for all the advice so far we will take it with us "
if the we means you have a female friend on fab maybe get her to comment here also

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"The thing is we have only been chatting here I can give her username and they can chat with her, we both said we would love to try this but both on the shy side, thanks for all the advice so far we will take it with us if the we means you have a female friend on fab maybe get her to comment here also"

Yea I will ask her to comment on here but I won't be putting pressure on her if she doesn't want to x

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"You cannot accommodate nor can you travel I see?! That could be another hurdle!"

Profile should be can travel I haven't updated it

By *phrodite72Woman
5 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"The thing is we have only been chatting here I can give her username and they can chat with her, we both said we would love to try this but both on the shy side, thanks for all the advice so far we will take it with us if the we means you have a female friend on fab maybe get her to comment here also

Yea I will ask her to comment on here but I won't be putting pressure on her if she doesn't want to x"

Have u actually met her??

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"The thing is we have only been chatting here I can give her username and they can chat with her, we both said we would love to try this but both on the shy side, thanks for all the advice so far we will take it with us if the we means you have a female friend on fab maybe get her to comment here also

Yea I will ask her to comment on here but I won't be putting pressure on her if she doesn't want to x

Have u actually met her??"

No I haven't but we haven been chatting a while and getting on so well and it's a thing we both want to experience

By *phrodite72Woman
5 weeks ago

dublin/galway

No I haven't but we haven been chatting a while and getting on so well and it's a thing we both want to experience "

Not to b telling you what to do but I'd kinda suggest ye meet up alone first to see if ye vibe before asking someone else to get involved

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

No I haven't but we haven been chatting a while and getting on so well and it's a thing we both want to experience

Not to b telling you what to do but I'd kinda suggest ye meet up alone first to see if ye vibe before asking someone else to get involved "

Yea I know we will do that and have plans on doing that, but i know the vibe will be good convos go so good and smooth

By *phrodite72Woman
5 weeks ago

dublin/galway

Not to b telling you what to do but I'd kinda suggest ye meet up alone first to see if ye vibe before asking someone else to get involved

Yea I know we will do that and have plans on doing that, but i know the vibe will be good convos go so good and smooth "

Oh bless you u can never know going just on convo..it can be a really good Indicator yes but jeez u need in person meet to know for sure

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

Yea I know we will do that and have plans on doing that, but i know the vibe will be good convos go so good and smooth

Oh bless you u can never know going just on convo..it can be a really good Indicator yes but jeez u need in person meet to know for sure "

Yea I know and that's what we are doing

By *phrodite72Woman
5 weeks ago

dublin/galway

Oh bless you u can never know going just on convo..it can be a really good Indicator yes but jeez u need in person meet to know for sure

Yea I know and that's what we are doing "

Let us know how it goes so😉

Then maybe come back with your request

Noones gonna meet ye when ye haven't even met

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

Thanks for all the advice but it all seems very negative and attacking I appreciate the feedback

By *phrodite72Woman
5 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"Thanks for all the advice but it all seems very negative and attacking I appreciate the feedback"

What's negative and attacking???

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

Sorry just seems like to me is all, as I said thanks for the advice

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

Not to b telling you what to do but I'd kinda suggest ye meet up alone first to see if ye vibe before asking someone else to get involved "

Agree I hope she's site verified or atleast meet verified

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/24 22:35:59]

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

"Thanks for all the advice but it all seems very negative and attacking I appreciate the feedback"
read your post( we). Yet you haven't actually met . Doesn't say to me to meet . Going to look others as a couple fwb atleast have met the female first

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

Not to b telling you what to do but I'd kinda suggest ye meet up alone first to see if ye vibe before asking someone else to get involved Agree I hope she's site verified or atleast meet verified "

Yes she is meet verified

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

Going to refer yourself as we . Both should comment here

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"Going to refer yourself as we . Both should comment here "

Yes if you read it up it says I will ask her to comment here if she wants to

By *aughty MilfCouple
5 weeks ago

Your fast assuming she wants others if you haven't met!

By *unmale34 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

ca

"Your fast assuming she wants others if you haven't met!"

I'm not assuming anything she has said this

By *r_Insatiable666Man
4 weeks ago

Cork

Hey guys it's me, the "girl" that wants another man, don't worry, im definitely real

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

Op I strongly advise you to start a couples profile with the woman concerned after you've met each other. Get it photo verified and then set about meeting another woman. No single woman will compromise her safety by meeting a couple from a single male's profile and quite rightly.

By *panishRebelMan
4 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Hey guys it's me, the "girl" that wants another man, don't worry, im definitely real "

I'll be your unicorn so.....

😉 Opp....you have have to laugh

Post new Message to Thread