Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finding a partner

Jump to newest

By *tingray271 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

Hi folks. I was just wondering if it would be possible to actually find a partner on fab. I would love to find a woman on hear that had the same interest as me. I would like to know your thoughts could you find a sole mate on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
11 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Plenty of people have met on here as singles and went to form relationships some even got married....

By *tingray271 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

"Plenty of people have met on here as singles and went to form relationships some even got married...."

Really so there's hope forme yet then. All the people I meet seen to pass in the wild.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
11 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I met my partner at a Fet munch, not quite the same but a sex positive environment and no misogynistic heteronormative pre conceptions really helped me to meet someone on the same page.

Vics (f)

By *ilthyNightsCouple
11 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Hi folks. I was just wondering if it would be possible to actually find a partner on fab. I would love to find a woman on hear that had the same interest as me. I would like to know your thoughts could you find a sole mate on here."

We met here and are married with kids. Quite a few here like us.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"Hi folks. I was just wondering if it would be possible to actually find a partner on fab. I would love to find a woman on hear that had the same interest as me. I would like to know your thoughts could you find a sole mate on here."

With the right mindset you can find anything

By *om TangoMan
11 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

5 weeks ago I met up with a local lovely beautiful lady. 2 weeks later we attended our first social together and another 2 planned, tickets gotten and hotel booked so yes it is possible

Post new Message to Thread